Pages:
Author

Topic: eB2X - Revolution in Digital Payment Industry - page 82. (Read 15297 times)

Activity: 158
Merit: 0
Looking forward to this project dev..waiting for the updates.. goodluck Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
This is a very special encrypted currency. The BTC and eth bifurcations are set up.This is just awesome.Hopefully this will succeed. Wish you all good luck.
Activity: 280
Merit: 107

Why eB2x -

LOWEST BLOCK TIME : 12 Seconds
MINIMUM CONFIRMATIONS : 3 Confirmations Only
LOWEST TRANSACTION ITME : 1 Minute
HIGH COMPATIBILITY : 100% compatible with well known Ethereum Wallets like MyEtherWallet, Mist, Parity, IMToken & More

Token Distribution

The eB2X platform prides itself on really caring about our community & Ethereum community. Our token distribution is transparent and can be verified by anybody with access to Ethereum Block Explorer. Below is the brief snapshot of proposed token distribution –

I impressed with the speed and low fee.
Activity: 43
Very exciting project i will follow all proggress.
Goodluck wish success.. Wink
Activity: 39
This is new.  Im looking forward on this
Hope this gets to the moon
Activity: 29
Great work here Devs. I like the website its properly designed and unique.  Brilliant project Good luck Devs
Activity: 266
 Cool Cool Cool fusion of bitcoin & ethereum sounds quite original and interesting, i hope you will gain your success, eb2x, i joined! This is the new bitcoin. Glad to join and be part of this huge project. Goodluck
Activity: 13
This airdrop will be on moon before a matter of time.
Activity: 7
Nice one dev!
Keep it up
#succesfully joined
Activity: 370
I believe that crypto transaction has to be developed into better, secured, fast and low fee and this is the answer.  I hope this will become successful and become reliable in the future. 
Activity: 65
Nice i support this project.
Take me dev we will going to the moon. Cheesy
Activity: 56
This is the new bitcoin. Glad to join and be part of this huge project. Goodluck
Activity: 8
eB2x Proyek terbaik diantara airdrop aidrop lainnya semangat developer
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
This is a very special encrypted currency. The BTC and eth bifurcations are set up. Very good idea.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
Crypto needs an change into a real payment system. I hope eB2X can do this. Smiley Good luck!
Activity: 32
This is just awesome! Fast transaction and cheaper transaction fees. Hopefully this will succeed. Wish you all goodluck.
Activity: 80
Hi dev,
i'm here for participate your airdrop program, anyway your project very interesting and potential
but where i can find the whitepaper ?  Huh
Activity: 44

Hello dev and all. I believe this project will be successful!This is a very interesting and unique project ! Thank u very much.
Activity: 172
Intresting project, I like the features of eB2X. I hope this project will success soon
Activity: 658
Merit: 13
Transactions in 12 seconds is very good! This project is certainly awesome!
Pages:
Jump to: