Pages:
Author

Topic: ECCoin (ECC) Takeover by Trusted-Cryptos Team [Griffith] - page 27. (Read 91207 times)

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
mdtspain peers dat working fine for me so i'll stay on that for now
only 1 connection but it works so...
cheers again

we have a new wallet coming out soon. one of such a design that no coin has ever seen before. the network will have a lottt more people after it comes out
Activity: 257
Merit: 250
[insert trending meme] 人
mdtspain peers dat working fine for me so i'll stay on that for now
only 1 connection but it works so...
cheers again
legendary
can i ask how many connections you all normally got? and are you still having the problem? ( i turned two nodes back on this morning)

ive updated the node list in the code. i will put the new conf file on the OP. this is it:

listen=1
server=1
maxconnections=100
rpcuser=yourusername
rpcpassword=yourpassword
addnode=129.21.141.60
addnode=38.93.234.100
addnode=54.72.236.49
addnode=88.20.74.221
addnode=23.251.134.93
rpcport=19119
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1

basically more nodes.
Activity: 434
I have 0 connections too, regardless if i use my peers.dat, yours or a fresh one.  Huh
[insert trending meme] 人
Hey community.

I have 0 active connections....
reason why?

me too - happened last night  - dont know why .

Are you still having 0 connections? I know that Griffith had some big job to do on one of his servers tonight

yes still on 0

This is my peers.dat. http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=93315202534919773460 You can download it and replace yours with this one.

You can find the peers.dat here (depending on OS):

Windows: %APPDATA%\ECCoin\
Linux: ~/.ECCoin/
Mac: ~/Library/Application Support/ECCoin/

cheers mdtspain buddy - i'll give it a whirl Wink
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003
Hey community.

reason why?

me too - happened last night  - dont know why .

Are you still having 0 connections? I know that Griffith had some big job to do on one of his servers tonight

yes still on 0

This is my peers.dat. http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=93315202534919773460 You can download it and replace yours with this one.

You can find the peers.dat here (depending on OS):

Windows: %APPDATA%\ECCoin\
Linux: ~/.ECCoin/
Mac: ~/Library/Application Support/ECCoin/
[insert trending meme] 人
Hey community.

reason why?

me too - happened last night  - dont know why .

yes still on 0
legendary
Hey community.

reason why?

[insert trending meme] 人
Hey community.

reason why?

Activity: 341
Hey community.

reason why?
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
my connection is dropping out a lot. anyone else experiencing the same?
[insert trending meme] 人
it certainly does sound good and innovative , i think a difficulty would lie in getting the four exchanges to accept ecc -
perhaps easier if wallet only traded in the exchanges it was already registered on - adding more as acceptance grew -
 but that may also hold it back perhaps permanently by only being on swisscex and allcoin only -  -
do you think that if the wallet with multiple exchanges was already present and available that it would act as a substantial leverage to push those other 4 exchanges to add ecc ?
totalling six for ecc - its a gamble perhaps - but maybe a very good coin to try it on - i would hope it was successful -
i can see ecc starting to mopve a little on the exchange now and i feel it deserves to get wider usage and acceptance -
i'd like to hear how griffith feels about doing this multi exchange wallet thing to the coin, seeing as he has wrestled it back from crypto zombie world to become a living breathing coin again - is it a risk you feel is worthwhile Griffith ?

im the one making it
lol . great work.
well carry on then mate . i'm in Wink
legendary
my debug.log keeps saying error when trying to connect i have been stuck for over a day now do i have reload the entire block chain again?

I have just send you an PM with help instructions
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
my debug.log keeps saying error when trying to connect i have been stuck for over a day now do i have reload the entire block chain again?
legendary
The coins  transfer time is too long, suggestions on the design of ECC wallet reward online node

Transfer of ECC is nearly instant. I don't realy understand what you are trying to say
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
- 45 sec block target
- difficulty re-target each block
- 4 confirmations for a transaction

so for a amount to confirm

45*4=180 sec/60=3 min
so can i say it takes 3 min to send a amount???
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
The coins  transfer time is too long, suggestions on the design of ECC wallet reward online node
legendary
it certainly does sound good and innovative , i think a difficulty would lie in getting the four exchanges to accept ecc -
perhaps easier if wallet only traded in the exchanges it was already registered on - adding more as acceptance grew -
 but that may also hold it back perhaps permanently by only being on swisscex and allcoin only -  -
do you think that if the wallet with multiple exchanges was already present and available that it would act as a substantial leverage to push those other 4 exchanges to add ecc ?
totalling six for ecc - its a gamble perhaps - but maybe a very good coin to try it on - i would hope it was successful -
i can see ecc starting to mopve a little on the exchange now and i feel it deserves to get wider usage and acceptance -
i'd like to hear how griffith feels about doing this multi exchange wallet thing to the coin, seeing as he has wrestled it back from crypto zombie world to become a living breathing coin again - is it a risk you feel is worthwhile Griffith ?

im the one making it
[insert trending meme] 人
Activity: 313
HGPUPC addicted!
I've uploaded the blockchain, maybe it can help somebody: https://www.dropbox.com/s/dhwadurb77avqoi/eccoin.rar

Nice, and yes very helpful.
Pages:
Jump to: