Pages:
Author

Topic: ECCoin (ECC) Takeover by Trusted-Cryptos Team [Griffith] - page 39. (Read 91207 times)

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
there will be a wallet update today that will fix the sync issues and change some foundational things for my auto checkpoint classes i will be putting in soon

new wallet is out. please update your wallets.
legendary
Activity: 1274
★ BitClave ICO: 15/09/17 ★
wallet isn't syncing...
block explorer is the same: http://38.93.234.100:3000/
legendary
Griffith, in the other BE (http://38.93.234.100:3000) are two blocks 236841, but I suppose you already know. I think your BE should be normative. Or at least one, assigned by you, I think.

thats because it shows all blocks in the chain. the first one is an orphaned block. so dont worry about it. (if you click on it, it says orphaned)
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Tnahks for active this coin. and all best and keep moving forward.
legendary
I wonder that I have already block 236841 while Griffith's block explorer has only 236840. My wallet stood/stands open.

Thank you for taking over ECC. My wallet have received once already a normal amount  by staking. Wish you all the best.

yeah. the BE updates every 3 minutes. (less taxing on the cpu) so that is the reason it may be a block behind sometimes.

I withdrawals ECCoin 28330800 AMOUNT from MintPal 2014-09-09, STATUS Show "SUCCESSFUL", but my wallet did not receive,

mintpal shut off there wallet a longggg time ago. you can try to repair your wallet, but i doubt they have the right wallet anymore.

i got 4853509.623831 unconfirmed still from swisscex (they did update)
and no block for four days ?
running 1.9
any tips Griffers ?

no block for four days on 1.9?
all 1.9 did was add BE and IRC chat. and i know those modules for the code work well. ummm... repair your wallet i supposed. id hate to say resync but... might have to?

your right, other alts  support  btc as its all mostly traded to and from btc

got any hints about this big stuff ?

yeah. big stuff. sure. well. i have noticed a lot of sync problems with the wallets. and i know sometimes blocks arent coming out for a while, so i changes some block settings in the code. and in the next update i am putting in something that should end problems with forking, the wallet checks the checkpoint list (the array at the beginning of checkpoints.cpp) and occasionally wallets have to push updates to patch that file to add a number to the checkpoint because they dont want to have to go too far back in case of fork. i am working on a new .cpp file that is polymorphic code. this basically means that it will edit its own source code while running. and im going to have the wallets edit that checkpoint list during runtime so they stay on the right chain and sync faster. (doing this through a broadcast system with the IRC relay that i am going to re-add).  either that (or if it gets too complicated and i cant get it to work) or you will soon see a checkpoints.dat file in your .ECCoin folders which will be the same thing, just it reads it from a dat file now.
Activity: 257
Merit: 250
[insert trending meme] 人
I withdrawals ECCoin 28330800 AMOUNT from MintPal 2014-09-09, STATUS Show "SUCCESSFUL", but my wallet did not receive,

i thought mintpal had sacked ECC off a while ago - i doubt they have updated their wallet.

i got 4853509.623831 unconfirmed still from swisscex (they did update)
and no block for four days ?
running 1.9
any tips Griffers ?
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
Activity: 257
[insert trending meme] 人
im going to be completely honest. that project X coin join thing seems like a terrible idea. it is trying to remove altcoins from the market and absorb them to gain price but having a lot of altcoins is actually helping bitcoin. the coins ideas seem almost counter productive.

and yes we will see higher prices again soon. some big stuff coming out very soon.

your right, other alts  support  btc as its all mostly traded to and from btc

got any hints about this big stuff ?

legendary
im going to be completely honest. that project X coin join thing seems like a terrible idea. it is trying to remove altcoins from the market and absorb them to gain price but having a lot of altcoins is actually helping bitcoin. the coins ideas seem almost counter productive.

and yes we will see higher prices again soon. some big stuff coming out very soon.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129
@griffith

look at this....that would be a game changer

Project XUC

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/notice-project-x-come-join-the-movement-791338

this is great but sharing private key does not seem to be good idea...

As I noted, there will be a shapshot of the blockchain for each coin at a fixed date. Private keys can be used after coins are transferred to another address.

The use of the private keys is actually fairly safe (depending on a check of the software), but transfer to another address will satisfy security worries.
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
@griffith

Project XUC

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/notice-project-x-come-join-the-movement-791338

this is great but sharing private key does not seem to be good idea...
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
@griffith

Project XUC

Activity: 61
Merit: 10
The ECC/BTC has been closed, since the exchange rate is below 1 Satoshi.

You can still trade ECCoin on our ECC/LTC market: https://www.swisscex.com/market/ECC_LTC

Best regards,

Kevin
SWISSCEX

Here we go again... when will we see 4 sat again???
Never?
Activity: 328
The ECC/BTC has been closed, since the exchange rate is below 1 Satoshi.

You can still trade ECCoin on our ECC/LTC market: https://www.swisscex.com/market/ECC_LTC

Best regards,

Kevin
SWISSCEX
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001
i think swisscex froze there market and wallet. since trading on that site is disabled atm

hi griffith
err - i was able to post some asks already
legendary
i think swisscex froze there market and wallet. since trading on that site is disabled atm
legendary
[edit] seems as soon as my wallet was synched, the swisscex wallet synched too. why?  does my wallet need to be involved in confirming all of my transactions? i thought anyone mining/staking would provide confirms once sent/recieved. i guess it's always important to wait for the confirms before closing.   Huh

As far as I know, you should keep your wallet online a while once you send a transaction. If you don't have a lot of connections or your wallet is busy with other things, it might not have propagated through the network yet. This is solved by keeping it online for a while till you see a confirmation.

right, i guess evidently, but the transmission had been received, awaiting conf. anyway, thx
legendary
hi guys,
 some wallet/chain? trbl
  Resolved
i'm using the v1.8.4.0 wallet and win7

i want to sell a few ECC, wallet hadn't run in 2 weeks, it fired up OK but

crashed atleast 5 x with a c++ runtime error, i saved 1 error msg:

Code:
 Fault Module Timestamp: 0860d3b8
  Exception Code: 40000015
  Exception Offset: 00b216ad
  OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
  Locale ID: 1033
  Additional Information 1: dc3a
  Additional Information 2: dc3a991c8a6555863699563d7445d9cf
  Additional Information 3: a06d
  Additional Information 4: a06d62a0bdfb92ba3323c6e11c3ecfe2

finally, after about a day of crashing and restarting, deleting everything in the roaming folder,  restarting and restarting, it got over all the bumps and was showing synched, so i sent a few thou to swisscex

usually i will wait for a few confirms to show before i close the wallet, forgot to this time, closed it down as soon as it showed up in 'pending'

that was just abt 12 hrs ago, the deposit is still pending w/0 confirms, re-opened the wallet some hrs ago, and seems it will only synch to within 1/2 hr. before i sent (so far). i restart the wallet every hour or so, is there anything else i can do?

thanks

[edit] 1 hr. after posting, everything is OK, leaving post in place incase any info here is helpful to the spirit of bugfixing

[edit] seems as soon as my wallet was synched, the swisscex wallet synched too. why?  does my wallet need to be involved in confirming all of my transactions? i thought anyone mining/staking would provide confirms once sent/recieved. i guess it's always important to wait for the confirms before closing.   Huh

[edit] i was thinking, maybe no one is mining or staking atm;  :wrong:    networkhashps" : 319879217
Activity: 313
HGPUPC addicted!
ECC is jumping fast over BTER! Very nice!

https://bter.com/voting#ECC (place 37)

I hope to start trading them there! Vote, vote, vote!
Activity: 313
HGPUPC addicted!
[just a thought] i might also change the way the chain updates so you need a minimum of 2 or 3 peers in order to start to sync (although this might probably be a negative over a positive) or mint new blocks [just a thought]

It's actually better in terms of correct functionality of a block chain. It prevents "initial fake POS" (sometimes not confirmed) and "forking".
Pages:
Jump to: