Pages:
Author

Topic: ECCoin (ECC) Takeover by Trusted-Cryptos Team [Griffith] - page 41. (Read 91207 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Yesterday we've updated ECC client v1.9.2.0.
Blocks are synchronized now.

Where can we get the ECC Client v1.9.2.0?

In OP there is only v1.9!!
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
That error was after a fresh git clone  Huh

wait... why r u even updating? dont make the changes to the nodes until i actually push out an official version, the last changes to my git was just me tinkering and actually breaks things. u should be on 1.9 right now

I was on an old version pre 1.9 on one system (not a node btw).

Let me know when its safe clone again.

i mean u can. it is stable. i fixed a few things after the alpha tag.

but the changes arent significant enough for me to do a full build through

I would if it built without the need for qmake and qt Smiley the 'makefile.unix' file is broken in /src

** UPDATE **

Installing qt libraries isn't as intrusive as I first thought so i've gone ahead and done that, but imho it should be fixed in the future at some point Smiley

** UPDATE 2 **

In fact you still cant build eccoind only eccoin-qt Sad

alright bahbahboy XD u win. lol. but really. ill fix the makefiles sheep. ill do it with the next update.
oh. also. message me in IRC when u have time.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10

wait... why r u even updating? dont make the changes to the nodes until i actually push out an official version, the last changes to my git was just me tinkering and actually breaks things. u should be on 1.9 right now

I would if it built without the need for qmake and qt Smiley the 'makefile.unix' file is broken in /src

** UPDATE **

Installing qt libraries isn't as intrusive as I first thought so i've gone ahead and done that, but imho it should be fixed in the future at some point Smiley

** UPDATE 2 **

In fact you still cant build eccoind only eccoin-qt Sad
legendary

Activity: 107
Yesterday we've updated ECC client v1.9.2.0.
Blocks are synchronized now.
Activity: 95

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
UPDATE ON THE MULTIPOOL STATUS: once i figure out why my webend of the pool stops commiting suicide it will be up and running FOR APLHA TESTING. this means you can connect to it to help me test (otherwise i will just be using my own miners to test), but until i at least get a beta going i CANNOT guarentee that you will be paid for the work. again this is ALPHA testing. i will post back with more details once i fix this thread

Nice one!
Activity: 313
Merit: 250
HGPUPC addicted!
Current markets (one more):
https://askcoin.net/trading/ECC/BTC

Blockchain confirmed:
(to AskCoin)     -Transaction ID: 2b6b4c6052f28f6d81f71e17dce90e25da9f1cd7b665e79684be196d8c009303
(from AskCoin) -Transaction ID: 6df2b397e5b55edf5cfc5a0cb902578aba6e9bf8f79dcc6ef71f331be3693485
legendary
Wallet can not be synchronized Huh Huh
do you have a conf file. if you do, it is best that you delete this and then try. if you are on block 231979 then it is just because there hasnt been a block in a while today, slow day
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Wallet can not be synchronized Huh Huh
legendary
official starting coin list of the multipool,

anoncoin, darkcoin, digibyte, digitalcoin, dogecoin. litecoin, maxcon, megacoin, mincoin, razor, startcoin, worldcoin

if u have any requests or suggestions feel free to post.

the first thing i will be doing after making payouts for each of the coins being mined available is making a convert to ECCoin option
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
UPDATE ON THE MULTIPOOL STATUS: once i figure out why my webend of the pool stops commiting suicide it will be up and running FOR APLHA TESTING. this means you can connect to it to help me test (otherwise i will just be using my own miners to test), but until i at least get a beta going i CANNOT guarentee that you will be paid for the work. again this is ALPHA testing. i will post back with more details once i fix this thread
cool waiting for it...
legendary
Activity: 313
HGPUPC addicted!
legendary
i guess there has been some confusions. i was in the middle of code clean-up, i will push something out either tonight or tomorrow.
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003
That error was after a fresh git clone  Huh

Link to windows wallet 1.9 is dead  Shocked

Hmm...can't trust the on-line file hosts any more. When Griffith comes on-line I will ask him to put the files on our own server.

Here you can also find the wallets: https://github.com/Greg-Griffith/ECCoin/tree/master/release

Is this a new release ? Maybe best give more time: wait for announcement, with the respective nodes.

this is not a new release waiting for the new one.

No it's not a new release.

It's just a pointer if somebody needs to download a wallet. The file server seems down, where we uploaded the wallets
Activity: 882

Hmm...can't trust the on-line file hosts any more. When Griffith comes on-line I will ask him to put the files on our own server.

Here you can also find the wallets: https://github.com/Greg-Griffith/ECCoin/tree/master/release

Is this a new release ? Maybe best give more time: wait for announcement, with the respective nodes.

this is not a new release waiting for the new one.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

Activity: 89

Pages:
Jump to: