Pages:
Author

Topic: ECCoin (ECC) Takeover by Trusted-Cryptos Team [Griffith] - page 38. (Read 91207 times)

Activity: 313
Merit: 250
HGPUPC addicted!
Please urge to update your wallets.

Use known seed nodes from latest wallets:
easyclearcoin.no-ip.org
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129
I see good mood around overall progress so far. So let me append some more motivation:

To pioneers I urge to help/review/comment over the ECC Source Code...

To traders please do help over daily vote...
- Vote for ECC over BTer exchange: https://bter.com/voting#ECC [#35]

I have asked cryptsy to include ECC/LTC market again.

Do we really need a LTC market? Maybe we can shake off all LTC markets and get back to BTC. I like a ECC/BTC market on Cryptsy..

BTC market would be dead at below 1 sat.
HGPUPC addicted!
I see good mood around overall progress so far. So let me append some more motivation:

Do we really need a LTC market? Maybe we can shake off all LTC markets and get back to BTC. I like a ECC/BTC market on Cryptsy..

It's better to get in now with LTC than not getting in because ECC value fall way bellow BTC satoshi. So let's be realistic and play safe but solid. ECC/LTC can be traded (it's being traded at SWISSCEX every day), so let's start there first. Baby steps help in securing the value.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10

HGPUPC addicted!

RJF
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Online since '89...
There is still a bunch of people running the old version of the wallet. I am not sure if any of them are exchanges.

I will run some check of exchanges tomorrow. If any of you don't know for sure if the exchange has already moved into the new wallet.. please help on this.

i already contacted them all. i told them about new version. but yes people rlly do need to update

Ok thanks, anyway I have received double confirmation from SWISSCEX. And they sent me the link to check the status of ECC in further notices.

https://www.swisscex.com/status

thats really helpful. thanks

I would like to report the following issues:

- New wallet runs fine and fully synced...
- Upgrade was painless and quick...
- Design of the wallet is top notch...
- All my balances are fine...
- No problem transferring...
- Nothing seems broken

So if you could hurry up and fix all this, that would be nice...   Cheesy

PS: Keep up the great work!

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
There is still a bunch of people running the old version of the wallet. I am not sure if any of them are exchanges.

I will run some check of exchanges tomorrow. If any of you don't know for sure if the exchange has already moved into the new wallet.. please help on this.

i already contacted them all. i told them about new version. but yes people rlly do need to update

Ok thanks, anyway I have received double confirmation from SWISSCEX. And they sent me the link to check the status of ECC in further notices.

thats really helpful. thanks
HGPUPC addicted!

Yes, New Wallet Works Perfectly......... Keep it up Griffith, well done.
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003
The Mac wallet 1.9.3 is having 8 connections on this moment (long time ago that I have seen this) and is staking nicely again. No problems to report, not crashing... well done Griffith.

Now it seems that the wallet problems are solved ( please let us know if you have problems ) we can concentrate on further  development of the wallet.

Are there any futures that the comunity would like to see in the wallet?
legendary

Activity: 107
Our wallet is synced now.
Current balance is correct.

It seems that v1.9.3.0 works fine.
HGPUPC addicted!

Activity: 174
Merit: 100
Any one using new wallet?

Yep, Windows version.  Hasn't crashed so far, synched, but balance is zero, all coins are showing as "Stake".  Waiting for the newly minted coins to be available (40 more blocks...)

edit: Newly minted coins are confirmed, full balance is available.

Thanks Griffith!
Activity: 257
[insert trending meme] 人

Yes, I have the new wallet up and running. Totaly synced and on block number 237156 at this moment

yes me too - all synced
bit worried at one point when it was nearly all synced and no coins were showing - but now its all good

legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

Yes, I have the new wallet up and running. Totaly synced and on block number 237156 at this moment
Activity: 107
AskCoin.Net has upgraded wallet to v1.9.3.0.

Currently sync delay is 46 days.
legendary
there will be a wallet update today that will fix the sync issues and change some foundational things for my auto checkpoint classes i will be putting in soon

new wallet is out. please update your wallets.

where is the windows wallet

still uploading.... taking forvever. but in the mean time

{NOTE: Both the mac, linux, linux eccoind, and windows QT can also be found in the source in the release folder}

however the link is up now
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
there will be a wallet update today that will fix the sync issues and change some foundational things for my auto checkpoint classes i will be putting in soon

new wallet is out. please update your wallets.

where is the windows wallet
Pages:
Jump to: