Pages:
Author

Topic: ECCoin (ECC) Takeover by Trusted-Cryptos Team [Griffith] - page 44. (Read 91207 times)

Activity: 480
Merit: 500
ECC wallet v1.9 is out. block explorer now built into wallet as well as IRC chat. mem leak fixed. shouldnt close after a few hours anymore. ECCoin.conf updated

Nice!  Thank you Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
ECC wallet v1.9 is out. block explorer now built into wallet as well as IRC chat. mem leak fixed. shouldnt close after a few hours anymore. ECCoin.conf updated
legendary
ECC wallet v1.9 today. mem leak fixed. new layout. new logo (still up for community debate to be changed). few new features added. release eta.... about 7-8 hours from now when i get home.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
community is open to suggestions. im currently working on a multipool for ECC and that is eating up a lot of my dev time. so if you guys have any suggestions on what we should do next, throw them up on this forum and i will start to write them down. will update the ToDo list on the first post when i see the suggestions in here. i will also look at the Supernet thing. and will give you guys my opinion on it for debate afterwards.

Good points.

Keep up the good work  Smiley
legendary
oh btw,  kostya.ash i love the logo. nice job
legendary
community is open to suggestions. im currently working on a multipool for ECC and that is eating up a lot of my dev time. so if you guys have any suggestions on what we should do next, throw them up on this forum and i will start to write them down. will update the ToDo list on the first post when i see the suggestions in here. i will also look at the Supernet thing. and will give you guys my opinion on it for debate afterwards.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129
I'm worried that the discussion on this forum has dropped to logos and is not getting much activity at all.  I know there is a lot of work still going on in the back end and think the team is doing a great job, but we have to get more guys involved and more interest generated.

Can we offer anything to JL777's SuperNET?  That has 3x our post volume, and it began about 4 days ago.  If we could get ECC into the SuperNET we would be back in the spotlight.  PLEASE think about it!

I can see you guys working all the forum threads. If you want to post publicity make your own ANN.

Thank you for your understanding

Not sure what you are talking about?  Is the community no longer open to suggestions?

Collaborate to survive. If Supernet is a good project, join it !
Activity: 114
I'm worried that the discussion on this forum has dropped to logos and is not getting much activity at all.  I know there is a lot of work still going on in the back end and think the team is doing a great job, but we have to get more guys involved and more interest generated.

Can we offer anything to JL777's SuperNET?  That has 3x our post volume, and it began about 4 days ago.  If we could get ECC into the SuperNET we would be back in the spotlight.  PLEASE think about it!

I can see you guys working all the forum threads. If you want to post publicity make your own ANN.

Not sure what you are talking about?  Is the community no longer open to suggestions?
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

Activity: 89

That sounds interesting and we need some PR.
I would appreciate it. "Thumbs up"  Grin
Activity: 114

Activity: 1194
Merit: 502

ECC: EQyDfG55Ke1m8MuRTvsehXvPs9zviTnLrW

This one looks pretty good Smiley

Well .. I do not know.

Yes, it is done well, but it seems to me a logo a bit indecisive, does not know which way to go.  Grin Grin

I do not have the time to realize it, but I would suggest a different idea, something reminiscent of the theme of the new currency, but showing it as an evolution of the old logo and idea.

For example, you could take the old logo of the leaf (maybe even the very first logo) but simplify it and make it into a transparent material such as glass, with all its points of light and reflections internal and external (with slight nuances of of green) .

Or a coin of glass with incorporated inside a leaf.

It would be difficult to achieve, especially to maintain the right level of balance between sophistication and "special effects", but IMHO if done very well could be interesting and representative.

What do you think?
Activity: 1194
Merit: 502

So I'm pretty curious about what you intend to do about the Clear Send, or how you choose to call it.

there were two things that were do be done with that. one was that, if you click on your transaction tab in the wallet it will list everything you have done. your personal ledger. i plan on building in a function that when you enter a wallet address it will give you that persons ledger. it makes it easier to see what everyone has and what they have been doing. the other one was a better way to sotre data in the chain. but i havent worked out the details. i will have a multipool being started up pretty soon. working on the python for that this weekend. i will post more updates soon.

i am going to adjust the first post in the thread to add a section to tell what is ging to be the next thing that will be put out so it is more clear

As an idea it might be interesting.

If I understand, the first function should be fairly easy to obtain, personal transaction data should be already registered in the wallet,
or by set up in an appropriate manner the filters that are on the page of transactions..

But if you are talking about, every single address external, then I think it may be more complicated, it becomes a kind of blockexplorer integrated into the wallet.

The first ideas that come to mind to me to get this, they are costly:
1) to get the data without archiving them, you should re-examine all the blockchain to every interrogation, and may be very costly in terms of time.

2) If you intend to use another database with all transactions, then you should create two indexes sorted for both recipient and sender, and update them every block incoming or transaction. IMHO, it would be a database, which in turn become costly in terms of cpu usage, ram, and disk space, and then ultimately so would result in excessive energy consumption.
Soon become a wallet that can run only on a few large systems, and very little green.

Do not you think it would be more functional, prepare in wallet an integration with one or more external blockexplorer?
The block explorer would continue to do their heavy work on their side and the wallet would be lighter and greener.

Maybe we'll talk later, after which it will be settled on multiPool and thanks for the updates.

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Activity: 257
[insert trending meme] 人
legendary
i think we could change eccoin logo, and make a modern one.

if we changed our focus, then we should tell people about this new age.

what do u think?

Agreed, i am now open for new logo suggestsion, a new wallet is practically done.

submit your logos / color designs in the thread and by the end of the week with the new wallet i will announce a winner (picked by me and mdtspain, community input will count too) and release the new wallet.
i will actually probably put up a poll after the first few submissions come in that people can vote on.

on another note. i understand what is causing the runtime errors. there seems to be a slight memory leak with one of the functions. i never noticed it  on my computer because i have 32 gigs of ram and my server has even more, but i have tested it on a smaller computer with 4 gigs and i see the problem. the runtime error occurs when c++ has used up all of the memory asigned to it. i will be looking for the origin over the next day ro two to see if i can fix it.

I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOUR DESIGN SUBMISSIONS!!!
Activity: 86
i think we could change eccoin logo, and make a modern one.

if we changed our focus, then we should tell people about this new age.

what do u think?
legendary
there are only about 1-2 bil ECCoins in wallets that are online and staking (exchanges dont stake) at a time compared to the 18 bil total so sometimes it takes a while to stake. its fine. as the coin becomes more used with future updates, this will continue to get better and better. .

please fix windows wallet crashes and u will have more 24/7 staking wallets for block generation

mine hangs up too
runtime error

once i can figure out the origin of the segfault. i can fix it. unfortunately segfaults dont give you a line or file. it just says error. gotta love that. im looking for it though
Activity: 257
[insert trending meme] 人
there are only about 1-2 bil ECCoins in wallets that are online and staking (exchanges dont stake) at a time compared to the 18 bil total so sometimes it takes a while to stake. its fine. as the coin becomes more used with future updates, this will continue to get better and better. .

please fix windows wallet crashes and u will have more 24/7 staking wallets for block generation

mine hangs up too
runtime error

Pages:
Jump to: