Pages:
Author

Topic: Economic Totalitarianism - page 52. (Read 345738 times)

legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
October 08, 2015, 01:40:45 AM
they clearly appear to me to be more likely to be advice on how to build/rebuild a society, not advice on how to change the society we already have

You still haven't explained how inscription #2 can be congruent with this interpretation.

It is quite obvious to me, as I explained above.

The creator of the Georgia Guidestones wrote a book. Why didn't you bother to check it?

Maybe because I'm not that interested? As I said, my comments are based on the language of the inscriptions themselves, and the historical context of the time they were written.

In Chapter 1 on the same page he mentions the threat nuclear war but in the context of Thomas Paine's call for reason unfortunately resulting in war because humans would not resort to reason. And his plea is to form a world government to prevent nuclear war.

Which certainly suggests he was quite concerned that it might happen!

I agree I haven't read his book so I have no idea what else he might have said. Based on what I've seen the stones look like advice to post-catastrophe people.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036
Facts are more efficient than fud
October 08, 2015, 01:40:24 AM
The relevant point is you can't prove your statement. It's a guess with a lot of circumstantial bells and whistles.

See what happened to smooth in the prior post. Same will happen to you if I had the time to deal with you. I don't. Sorry you aren't worth it (smooth is). I have other serious things to do other than digging up the research for you that you are too arrogant+lazy to do for yourself.

You give no respect to my 7+ years of intense research and the powers of discernment that have resulted from it.

You disrespect expertise at your own peril. If you want to delude yourself on the value of the effort I have applied to research, that is your prerogative.

I respect evidence and sound logic. You're a false prophet. 
Activity: 420
Merit: 262
October 08, 2015, 01:34:58 AM
The relevant point is you can't prove your statement. It's a guess with a lot of circumstantial bells and whistles.

See what happened to smooth in the prior post. Same will happen to you if I had the time to deal with you. I don't. Sorry you aren't worth it (smooth is). I have other serious things to do other than digging up the research for you that you are too arrogant+lazy to do for yourself.

You give no respect to my 7+ years of intense research and the powers of discernment that have resulted from it.

You disrespect expertise at your own peril. If you want to delude yourself on the value of the effort I have applied to research, that is your prerogative.
October 08, 2015, 01:32:54 AM
they clearly appear to me to be more likely to be advice on how to build/rebuild a society, not advice on how to change the society we already have

You still haven't explained how inscription #2 can be congruent with this interpretation.

The creator of the Georgia Guidestones wrote a book. Why didn't you bother to check it?

http://govtslaves.info/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Common-Sense-Renewed.pdf#page=10

Quote from: Robert C. Christian
Using common sense as our guide we must unite the entire human family in establishing a limited world government capable of settling international disputes through a system of law.

In Chapter 1 on the same page he mentions the threat nuclear war but in the context of Thomas Paine's call for reason unfortunately resulting in war because humans would not resort to reason. And his plea is to form a world government to prevent nuclear war.

So again as I wrote up thread, even if the nuclear war threat was involved, it would only make sense in the context of a world government to prevent it from occurring. Again globalist control.

So that shows who here has better powers of discernment. Because I didn't read this book until just now upon your challenge.

P.S. you all might want to save a copy of that PDF book, as only 100 copies were produced and the only copy I found for sale was $2200.
legendary
October 08, 2015, 01:15:39 AM
I don't care

You got that part right.

Your eyes are closed. And you don't address any of the relevant points.

Give me some evidence and i'm sure they'll open right up.  Shocked

legendary
October 08, 2015, 01:11:46 AM
generalizethis, if we both agree as you first stated that art is a message.

Why is it that you pigeon-hole it to be only a message driven by the artist and not also a message driven by the commissioner of the art and the audience for the art?

So simple minded.

I can only go where the evidence leads, and i find the artist (who you conveniently pointed out had worked so long on the project) more convincing than your explanation. But go spend a few hundred hours with the work and tell me if you still feel the same. I guess you can keep centering it around your world conception that long, but i doubt it.
legendary
October 08, 2015, 01:10:54 AM
You're assuming the advice is directed at immediate survival, but it is more obviously directed at long term rebuilding of a better society than the one that blew itself up (if that is the intent at all, which I don't know, but as I have said repeatedly I find it more plausible than directives such as promoting diversity and fitness, for example, being directed at a non-obliterated population).

It all may well be bad advice too. Who can say that some older guy with some money and white hair actually has any fucking idea how to properly rebuild humanity. My take on it is to interpret what intended audience is most logical given the language of the directives. I find the theory of a post-nuclear war audience quite plausible. I can't prove that was the actual intent though.

BTW, I already explained the 500M number. In the 70s it was widely believed (in some circles at least) that humanity had overstepped the carrying capacity of the earth and this would or at least could lead to (if it hadn't already) global resource competition and potentially catastrophic wars or other societal collapse (see Limits to Growth). To avoid a repeat you would need to keep the population smaller.

You moved the goal posts as I stated you would.

First you tried to argue that the "2. Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity." was directed at a small number of survivors that needs to improve their fitness and diversity. And now you move the goal posts and argue that the statue is directed to the long-term.

It is directed at what a small number of survivors should do long term to create a healthy (and better) society than the one that had failed. i.e. trying to instill cultural values. Whoever was behind it probably thought of it as a sort of ten commandments. That's pretty obviously true, the only question is who is expected to pay any attention to these commandments. I don't really see people pre-catatastrophe ever paying much heed to some anonymous guy's writings on a monolith, but post-catatstrophe, people might.

After your logic has blown up, you resort to the senile old man defense rather than just admitting your interpretation fails to be congruent.

I never said that he was senile. I said that even if well intentioned (and I don't know), his advice to future people may still be ill-advised. We have no idea of his level of expertise in developing a set of foundational values for a healthy society, if such expertise is even possible.

Do you really believe your interpretation makes much sense as compared to the one I presented?

If yes, I can only sigh.

Yes I do. Furthermore in reading the inscriptions on their own and doing my best to ignore/disregard any commentary, they clearly appear to me to be more likely (though still not certain) to be advice on how to build/rebuild a society than advice on how to change the society we already have, or how to behave within the context of that society. Of course we each bring our prior beliefs and assumptions to any observation of new things.
October 08, 2015, 01:10:26 AM
I don't care

You got that part right.

Your eyes are closed. And you don't address any of the relevant points.
October 08, 2015, 01:07:58 AM
You're assuming the advice is directed at immediate survival, but it is more obviously directed at long term rebuilding of a better society than the one that blew itself up (if that is the intent at all, which I don't know, but as I have said repeatedly I find it more plausible than directives such as promoting diversity and fitness, for example, being directed at a non-obliterated population).

It all may well be bad advice too. Who can say that some older guy with some money and white hair actually has any fucking idea how to properly rebuild humanity. My take on it is to interpret what intended audience is most logical given the language of the directives. I find the theory of a post-nuclear war audience quite plausible. I can't prove that was the actual intent though.

BTW, I already explained the 500M number. In the 70s it was widely believed (in some circles at least) that humanity had overstepped the carrying capacity of the earth and this would or at least could lead to (if it hadn't already) global resource competition and potentially catastrophic wars or other societal collapse (see Limits to Growth). To avoid a repeat you would need to keep the population smaller.

First you tried to argue that the "2. Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity." was directed at a small number of survivors that needs to improve their fitness and diversity. And now you move the goal posts and argue that the statue is directed to the long-term.

It is directed at what a small number of survivors should do long term to create a healthy (and better) society than the one that had failed. i.e. trying to instill cultural values. Whoever was behind it probably thought of it as a sort of ten commandments. That's pretty obviously true, the only question is who is expected to pay any attention to these commandments. I don't really see people pre-catatastrophe ever paying much heed to some anonymous guy's writings on a monolith, but post-catatstrophe, people might.

After your logic has blown up, you resort to the senile old man defense rather than just admitting your interpretation fails to be congruent.

I never said that he was senile. I said that even if well intentioned (and I don't know), his advice to future people may still be ill-advised. We have no idea of his level of expertise in developing a set of foundational values for a healthy society, if such expertise is even possible.

I find that response to be so weak as to be unworthy of further repeat of what I already wrote. You didn't even address my logic.

Do you really believe your interpretation makes much sense as compared to the one I presented?

If yes, I can only sigh.
legendary
October 08, 2015, 01:07:53 AM
I am American.

May I ask born and childhood where? I will reciprocate. I was born and raised up to age 15 in New Orleans (and vicinity as far as Baton Rouge).

Also, attempting to link all your NWO theories to this mural, proves my point: the murals are a honeypot for the paranoid, the  delusional, those who easily accept conspiracy theories without evidence.

Can you put forth one piece of evidence linking the bankers directly to the artists? No.

I have already addressed this and apparently you are unable to comprehend what I wrote. I have written the explanation several times, so how could it help if I write the explanation again. I entirely disagree with your slanderous (erroneous) summary.

Again you don't seem to understand science. For example, if I want to detect a bacteria in my body do I always have to show you a copy of the bacteria, or can I look for an immunoglobulin marker that indicates I have developed antibodies to that bacteria.

You are so simple minded.

You keep pointing out the capstone. If this is evidence of a global conspiracy, then every small town in America has a link in this mesh of an Illuminatiesque control system. My point being that this makes the Denver Airport no more special than thousands of other buildings with similar capstones--you need to do more work here to convince me. Starting with some actual evidence would be a start.

Why are you so incapable of measuring scale? Do 110 million passengers per year pass through any one of those locales. Duh. I already wrote to you:

Again we are not talking about some random art. We are talking about the $5.2 billion most important, modern, and advanced airport in the USA. We are showcasing ourselves. And what are putting there? Do we have images of American heritage? No we bastardized America by hiring deluded immigrant artists who painted and sculpted absolute disgusting images and sculptures. This is a violation to the average real American synonymous to the TSA putting its hands down our pants every time we want to traverse through an airport. These globalists are pushing multiculturalism down our throats.

The man in charge tries to explain the name "New World Airport" as a benign choice. Hell no! It is a disgrace to the traditional conservative American. We want the "John Wayne" airport with images of our heritage such as Pilgrims and the migration West in horse carriages, etc. The name implies carries the globalist theme, no matter what excuses come out of his mouth.

You also keep pointing to artist getting a 3 year extension.

And don't you think you would grasp the significance by now? Yet still you don't. It is extremely frustrating how slow you are to grasp my points. It is as if you have a built in defense mechanism which prevents your mind from opening wide enough to grasp a point-of-view which is different than your own.

This backs my earlier point that the artist knows his work better than those trying to expose a conspiracy. Staring at a work for years, most likely hundreds of hours, analyzing it, planning it, makes the artist in this case the best expert. The more time an artist (or any craftsman or developer) spends with a work the more they know its details, its story, and its vision. How long did you stare at it? One hour? Two? Ten? This doesn't disprove your theory that he somehow was influenced, but how can you disprove an infinite maybe? I imagine someone could say maybe "mind control or aliens," but that doesn't mean I can't point out that one possability is more plausible than another and that an untestable theory is lazy, unscientific, and grand waste of everyone's time.

And how many times have I told you that his meaning was never important. The only meaning that is important is the impact on the 110 million people a year who see it and the way it causes discord and discomfort to so many Americans, and that so many people can see globalist multiculturalism bullshit being rammed down our throat yet again.

I have no problem with this artist making these murals for a small town museum or art gallery. Can you read? $5.2 billion dollars. This was a huge public works project. Nothing like that happens without the political wheels being greased and this of course means the elite are involved. Are you just oblivious to reality?

There are numerous conspiracy theories about the Denver International Airport www.csicop.org/specialarticles/show/the_denver_international_airport_conspiracy/. Yours isn't the most convincing nor the most interesting nor even the most weird.

I don't agree with your assessment. I am much more careful and logical than these bozos who throw around crazy theories with no rational support.

And piling onto it with all the minutia of your world view without directing anyone to evidence of a sinister link between the actual execution of the art and those planning a NWO hardly gives any credence to the direct statement you asserted:

"the murals depict the plans of the global elite for a period of global war, death, and destruction starting roughly 2018."

Does it? Or does it show an artist's conception of a world that has thrown off the shackles of war and each country given equal footing in a globe that respects nature and human rights? I respect artists enough to believe them. His view may be a bit chimerical in my estimation, but more influenced by John Lennon's Imagine than bankers looking to rule over humanity.

I don't give a fuck what some artist paints for himself. He is not painting for himself. He is painting socially and politically to seen by up to (future capacity of) 110 million passengers per year. I don't blame him. I blame those in charge.

Please refrain from throwing a kitchen sink argument in your response. I am not interested in your general theory as it does not prove or disprove any banker (or other global cabal) involvement with the art-- I find the tactic a bore and feel that it lacks the efficiency I've been generous enough to show you.

You seem to have a problem with distinguishing art and political-economics. Check back with me after you've learned the difference.

Edit: I see clearly in the image a united nations forging a peace. That is multiculturalism and globalism. If the artist had some other intention and he knows that people are walking past very quickly, then he is not doing a good job of conveying his intended message. Again you have a problem with distinguishing between the responsibility and the art. You are protecting art for art's sake, but that was never my problem with this incident. There is lots of art going on outside the fewer number of significant structures that put up for the public en masse.

I don't care how much circumstantial evidence you throw around this theory. It doesn't excuse you from needing a direct correlation from the artist to the global cabal to prove your quoted statement. Just because The Cure wrote a bunch of depressing songs doesn't mean that Friday I'm in love is about suicide. But good luck with selling your mural theory to the masses. I find it irrational, unprovable, and a waste of time. Drugs would be a better theory in my estimate (at least a more entertaining one). Not sure why you haven't grasped my need for evidence to prove your theory is more than a guess based on grouping the murals into your larger view of the world. Maybe someday you'll see the forest from the trees, or should I say the mural from the conspiracy  Smiley
October 08, 2015, 01:05:05 AM
generalizethis, if we both agree as you first stated that art is a message.

Why is it that you pigeon-hole it to be only a message driven by the artist and not also a message driven by the commissioner of the art and the audience for the art?

So simple minded.
October 08, 2015, 12:46:35 AM
I am American.

May I ask born and childhood where? I will reciprocate. I was born and raised up to age 15 in New Orleans (and vicinity as far as Baton Rouge).

Also, attempting to link all your NWO theories to this mural, proves my point: the murals are a honeypot for the paranoid, the  delusional, those who easily accept conspiracy theories without evidence.

Can you put forth one piece of evidence linking the bankers directly to the artists? No.

I have already addressed this and apparently you are unable to comprehend what I wrote. I have written the explanation several times, so how could it help if I write the explanation again. I entirely disagree with your slanderous (erroneous) summary.

Again you don't seem to understand science. For example, if I want to detect a bacteria in my body do I always have to show you a copy of the bacteria, or can I look for an immunoglobulin marker that indicates I have developed antibodies to that bacteria.

You are so simple minded.

You keep pointing out the capstone. If this is evidence of a global conspiracy, then every small town in America has a link in this mesh of an Illuminatiesque control system. My point being that this makes the Denver Airport no more special than thousands of other buildings with similar capstones--you need to do more work here to convince me. Starting with some actual evidence would be a start.

Why are you so incapable of measuring scale? Do 110 million passengers per year pass through any one of those locales. Duh. I already wrote to you:

Again we are not talking about some random art. We are talking about the $5.2 billion most important, modern, and advanced airport in the USA. We are showcasing ourselves. And what are putting there? Do we have images of American heritage? No we bastardized America by hiring deluded immigrant artists who painted and sculpted absolute disgusting images and sculptures. This is a violation to the average real American synonymous to the TSA putting its hands down our pants every time we want to traverse through an airport. These globalists are pushing multiculturalism down our throats.

The man in charge tries to explain the name "New World Airport" as a benign choice. Hell no! It is a disgrace to the traditional conservative American. We want the "John Wayne" airport with images of our heritage such as Pilgrims and the migration West in horse carriages, etc. The name implies carries the globalist theme, no matter what excuses come out of his mouth.

You also keep pointing to artist getting a 3 year extension.

And don't you think you would grasp the significance by now? Yet still you don't. It is extremely frustrating how slow you are to grasp my points. It is as if you have a built in defense mechanism which prevents your mind from opening wide enough to grasp a point-of-view which is different than your own.

This backs my earlier point that the artist knows his work better than those trying to expose a conspiracy. Staring at a work for years, most likely hundreds of hours, analyzing it, planning it, makes the artist in this case the best expert. The more time an artist (or any craftsman or developer) spends with a work the more they know its details, its story, and its vision. How long did you stare at it? One hour? Two? Ten? This doesn't disprove your theory that he somehow was influenced, but how can you disprove an infinite maybe? I imagine someone could say maybe "mind control or aliens," but that doesn't mean I can't point out that one possability is more plausible than another and that an untestable theory is lazy, unscientific, and grand waste of everyone's time.

And how many times have I told you that his meaning was never important. The only meaning that is important is the impact on the 110 million people a year who see it and the way it causes discord and discomfort to so many Americans, and that so many people can see globalist multiculturalism bullshit being rammed down our throat yet again.

I have no problem with this artist making these murals for a small town museum or art gallery. Can you read? $5.2 billion dollars. This was a huge public works project. Nothing like that happens without the political wheels being greased and this of course means the elite are involved. Are you just oblivious to reality?

There are numerous conspiracy theories about the Denver International Airport www.csicop.org/specialarticles/show/the_denver_international_airport_conspiracy/. Yours isn't the most convincing nor the most interesting nor even the most weird.

I don't agree with your assessment. I am much more careful and logical than these bozos who throw around crazy theories with no rational support.

And piling onto it with all the minutia of your world view without directing anyone to evidence of a sinister link between the actual execution of the art and those planning a NWO hardly gives any credence to the direct statement you asserted:

"the murals depict the plans of the global elite for a period of global war, death, and destruction starting roughly 2018."

Does it? Or does it show an artist's conception of a world that has thrown off the shackles of war and each country given equal footing in a globe that respects nature and human rights? I respect artists enough to believe them. His view may be a bit chimerical in my estimation, but more influenced by John Lennon's Imagine than bankers looking to rule over humanity.

I don't give a fuck what some artist paints for himself. He is not painting for himself. He is painting socially and politically to seen by up to (future capacity of) 110 million passengers per year. I don't blame him. I blame those in charge.

Please refrain from throwing a kitchen sink argument in your response. I am not interested in your general theory as it does not prove or disprove any banker (or other global cabal) involvement with the art-- I find the tactic a bore and feel that it lacks the efficiency I've been generous enough to show you.

You seem to have a problem with distinguishing art and political-economics. Check back with me after you've learned the difference.

Edit: I see clearly in the image a united nations forging a peace. That is multiculturalism and globalism. If the artist had some other intention and he knows that people are walking past very quickly, then he is not doing a good job of conveying his intended message. Again you have a problem with distinguishing between the responsibility and the art. You are protecting art for art's sake, but that was never my problem with this incident. There is lots of art going on outside the fewer number of significant structures that put up for the public en masse. You think the art for a $5.2 billion project is done benignly as if the people in charge do not even care about the content and let the artists portray what ever the artist wants to. Hell no. You are delusional if you think that. Just go try sometime to actually produce art for a major institution and learn something about reality. Have you stayed on your sofa your entire life? Hmmm, let me see if I start painting murals of the overthrow of the USA government at the Denver airport will they let me continue for 3 years  Roll Eyes
legendary
October 08, 2015, 12:44:58 AM

EDIT: BTW it is also possible that the feared catastrophe that would lead to a failure of society and a need to rebuild with advice from monoliths was not nuclear war at all, but simply overpopulation and resource depletion leading to a rapid mass die-off (as some forecast at time time, Paul Ehrlich notably). Maybe the white haired guy was a fan.

October 08, 2015, 12:22:45 AM

First you tried to argue that the "2. Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity." was directed at a small number of survivors that needs to improve their fitness and diversity. And now you move the goal posts and argue that the statue is directed to the long-term. But by then, there won't be any need to "improving fitness and diversity" and in fact the only way to limit population is to destroy fitness and diversity.

There is no way to make all the inscriptions congruent with either of your two interpretations (and you need to choose one). If you argue that inscription #2 is for the short-term and the rest are for the long-term, my prior post pointed out that such information would be useless (of no added value). There is no way to make your interpretation fit.

Reading the account of the meetings with "Robert C. Christian" he was not at all senile.

You are conflating any pockets of developing Malthusianism in the 1970s with an orthogonal nuclear holocaust issue. I don't remember any prominent TV programs, interviews, documentaries, and even magazine articles that were relating the two. The globalists no doubt would want to conflate the two and use it as another excuse for world government. And it always comes back to my interpretation which is who ever created these statues was expressing globalist aims. This wasn't some non-evil plea to guide humanity with realistic advice. It is insane advice. Can you disagree?
Activity: 770
Merit: 504
October 08, 2015, 12:06:49 AM
I think the fears here are overblown.  

There was a peak moment of when nations had maximum sovereignty before the rise of global connectivity.  That was from the 1940's to the 1960's.   That was a major needlehole that we escaped through.  

After that moment (along with the rise of the Internet) we began growing into a global society with more commonalities than differences.  (if you want to go full tinfoil, this is also when reports of aliens became widespread, so the most fringe supernatural speculators might theorize that humanity was meant to annihilate itself in nuclear war in the middle of the 20th century and only the intervening hand of some ET/future-society stopped us)  

But all that wild conspiracy aside, the fact remains that we are now a global brain and society.  The idea of China, Russia, Europe, or the United States declaring true war on each other is as unlikely as one of the organs of our body declaring war on another.  It's possible, but highly unlikely.  We now realize all of our fates are intertwined, and the prosperity of the human race is now the most important factor - not patriotism.  In some ways, we can think the rise of the "evil" global corporation for this, as it distingrated borders in favor of a higher form of organization.  

So despite any other truth of the matter with regards to high level conspiracies, I think it's extraordinarily unlikely we will ever face a true self-inflicted Apocalypse.  It is certainly possible a cosmic disaster levels our civilization, but I hope that the exponential pace of technology will either allow us to harden our existence through stellar conquest or bring us into contact with 'the rest' via some undiscovered technology like FTL information transfer or learning to perceive the other 80% of matter in the universe (my favorite solution to the Fermi paradox: there already is a robust trans-galactic civilization.  We can see the effects of their celestial terraforming via the great hole where no matter exists and we can ascertain their existence via the 80% of "missing" matter in the universe...  But we just haven't discovered the technology yet that lets us exist/perceive/build on that playing field yet).  
legendary
October 08, 2015, 12:05:19 AM
You lack a cultural foundation of understanding because you are not American.

I am American.

You also keep pointing to artist getting a 3 year extension. This backs my earlier point that the artist knows his work better than those trying to expose a conspiracy. Staring at a work for years, most likely hundreds of hours, analyzing it, planning it, makes the artist in this case the best expert. The more time an artist (or any craftsman or developer) spends with a work the more they know its details, its story, and its vision. How long did you stare at it? One hour? Two? Ten? This doesn't disprove your theory that he somehow was influenced, but how can you disprove an infinite maybe? I imagine someone could say maybe "mind control or aliens," but that doesn't mean I can't point out that one possability is more plausible than another and that an untestable theory is lazy, unscientific, and grand waste of everyone's time.

There are numerous conspiracy theories about the Denver International Airport www.csicop.org/specialarticles/show/the_denver_international_airport_conspiracy/. Yours isn't the most convincing nor the most interesting nor even the most weird. And piling onto it with all the minutia of your world view without directing anyone to evidence of a sinister link between the actual execution of the art and those planning a NWO hardly gives any credence to the direct statement you asserted:

legendary
Activity: 961
Merit: 1000
October 08, 2015, 12:03:19 AM

The whole of Syria is a battlezone. People are fleeing north, west, east, some down into Iraq. Even Israel has had some cross the Golan Heights. They are all refugees and many who have temporarily been housed in Turkey, Lebanon, Greece (their 'first stop') etc were waiting for the fighting to end in order to return home. Now they are heading into Europe and i think it is a sign of the values they believe the EU represents that they hope to end up there. This of course brings its own problems that are not to be dismissed but separating refugees into 'genuine' and 'economic' is just a condescending distinction that says 'you got out, be happy we let you get that far.'

For me, instead of such vitriol being pointed towards the people who are fleeing decades of war that the West has instigated, the people should be overthrowing the parties that led us into it (while we were watching reality TV & listening to Fox).

Forgive me for saying tabnloz, but I believe you are ignorant of the numbers, nationalities and especially the cultures arriving and the actions that have actually been taken by western governments. You are also conflating Western governments with the people subject to those governments. By making citizens culpable for the actions of leaders you could essentially use the same logic and blame every single muslim coming from troubled areas for the actions of ISIS or any other dictator. My point here is lack of power on the part of citizens- we are not responsible for other's messes.

I only have vitriol for those that threaten the liberty of others.

You are advocating unconditional sanctuary for anyone bright enough to throw away their passport and brave enough to make the journey and call themselves a refugee, (I know there are other genuine refugees not just from Syria). Using other people's money of course. This is not a moral high ground.

But I sense you have made up your mind despite any information I would (and have already in this thread) posted, I won't insult you as you did me accusing me of consuming mainstream junk media. The fallout from this will be decades in the brewing if not sooner.

And I should not have brought up the immigration issues since they were settled further up thread. Perhaps we should get back on topic.

Well, I'd have to disagree having spent a lot of time in the ME over the last 7 years. Sure, the numbers of people fleeing are astronomical, that's not up for debate. I have no problem agreeing that economically this looks like being a major problem for the indebted countries of Europe. And the nationalities and cultures are different & varied: Allawite, Kurds, Christians, Yatzidis, Sunni, Shia, even Druids etc. That's just in Syria. Does this pose a problem with integrating into Western society - absolutely, even if Assad were to fall (for he is a tyrant) we would likely have a similar situation to Iraq where old tribal feuds reignite in a power vacuum.

The thing is, language is a great indicator. For example how you are framing the actions of refugees "anyone bright enough to throw away their passport and brave enough to make the journey and call themselves a refugee". This casts them in a light where the reader assumes suspicions of their motives. Or I only have vitriol for those that threaten the liberty of others. You're referring to terrorism, but only the kind perpetrated in the West, not by the West. Notice how when the US is killing civilians it is collateral damage but when Russia is, they are creating terrorists?

TPTB_needs_war
Europe is committing suicide by advertising that it will accept all refugees. I think that is essentially bigtimespaghetti's point. I don't think it is necessary to involve IQ rather just the fact that Europe is importing a clusterfuck of multicultural conflict and people that won't assimilate, in the same month that Germany's industrial production collapsed 4% in one month.

But I think both of you need to step back from your argument about what is just, righteous and fair, and be more sober. We are facing a very challenging future. And we all better start figuring out how to individually empower ourselves and our family and stop thinking about the clusterfuck that can no longer be stopped.

Well put. Sometimes it's possible to be Orwellian and believe two opposing positions to be true at the same time; I don't disagree that it could potentially be catastrophic due to the current economic conditions or troubles with integration of cultures and that the future is challenging. Would it be different if Euro economies were booming? The reason Euro economies are f*cked isn't because of migrants. We've discussed the actions of governments, bankers etc at length, the refugee crisis may just prove to be the catalyst.

And TPTB_needs you hit on the crux of my position: fairness. it is easy to direct blame on particular groups. I think we should accept that it is the actions of Empire Building & misguided geo-politics and the finger should be pointed at the source not the result. If we're going to discuss it, let's be fair about it and consider all aspects.

And above all, nothing personal BTS.

legendary
October 07, 2015, 11:58:40 PM
2. Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.

What does State managed Planned Parenthood have to do with fear of nuclear holocaust? Rather this is clearly the Rockefeller foundations' signature (and thus one of his legions such as the globalist member Ted Turner's work).

I'm pretty sure any post-nuclear war interpretation of this comment would have nothing to do with Planned Parenthood. Certainly one could imagine that a small group of survivors would benefit from improving fitness and diversity. Honestly, to me it makes more sense interpreted that way than trying to make this fit Planned Parenthood or any present-day reproductive issue I can think of.

As I said I have no idea whether the intent of the stones actually had anything to do with nuclear war, but the theory seems credible to me. That also doesn't necessarily mean you have to agree with every bit of advice expressed on them either.

Ahem, smaller populations suffer from reduced fitness and diversity.

Exactly right. That's why a small group of post-nuclear war survivors would need this advice (especially since the survivors would probably be strongly selected for nuclear war survival, not necessarily so well selected for rebuilding humanity).

Yeah I see that clever twist linguistically, but...

We are telling people who are trying to survive to think about finding each other over a scorched earth planet and focus on diversity of their reproduction and to form a world court, when in fact these people are going to be most concerned about finding food and water that is safe to consume.

October 07, 2015, 11:47:44 PM
2. Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.

What does State managed Planned Parenthood have to do with fear of nuclear holocaust? Rather this is clearly the Rockefeller foundations' signature (and thus one of his legions such as the globalist member Ted Turner's work).

I'm pretty sure any post-nuclear war interpretation of this comment would have nothing to do with Planned Parenthood. Certainly one could imagine that a small group of survivors would benefit from improving fitness and diversity. Honestly, to me it makes more sense interpreted that way than trying to make this fit Planned Parenthood or any present-day reproductive issue I can think of.

As I said I have no idea whether the intent of the stones actually had anything to do with nuclear war, but the theory seems credible to me. That also doesn't necessarily mean you have to agree with every bit of advice expressed on them either.

Ahem, smaller populations suffer from reduced fitness and diversity.

Exactly right. That's why a small group of post-nuclear war survivors would need this advice (especially since the survivors would probably be strongly selected for nuclear war survival, not necessarily so well selected for rebuilding humanity).

Yeah I see that clever twist linguistically, but...

We are telling people who are trying to survive to think about finding each other over a scorched earth planet and focus on diversity of their reproduction and to form a world court, when in fact these people are going to be most concerned about finding food and water that is safe to consume.

Doesn't make any sense whatsoever to me.

You are very linguistically clever (which coincides with your multi-lingual programming language skills), but context is where this falls apart.

5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.

What does that have to do with people struggling to not perish after a nuclear holocaust.

Okay let's say you move the goal posts and argue that this monument is directed towards later after humanity has sufficiently recovered, but then your fitness and diversity interpretation no longer applies.

Also it doesn't make sense to me from another angle, which is people are naturally driven to reproduce with fitness and diversity. Women are into hypergamy and they love to fornicate with outsiders (the bad boy look). Men will travel far for new vaginas. No statue will ever guide human's natural motives in reproduction.

The only possible point of a statue in this case is to foist some top-down dogma and control on nature, which thus only makes sense in limiting what is natural.

Also the following does not fit your interpretation in any way.

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.

That specific number has nothing to do with a nuclear threat nor recovery, unless one takes that as the number of likely survivors, but then the other inscriptions conflict.
October 07, 2015, 11:36:42 PM

Edit: another reason the nuclear holocaust explanation doesn't fit is that the Georgia Guidestones have attributes dealing with astronomy. And the creator has said he visited Stone Hedge before commissioning them. These aspects have nothing to do with the nuclear holocaust interpretation. These are type of interests, such as belief in astrology or in Armstrong's cycles or the periodic visits of aliens.

And this is another reason why the Great Pyramids are tied into configuration with the Georgia Guidestones and the Denver airport to form a pentagram star. The Great Pyramids have features that deal with the alignment of stars. If I remember correctly on the pyramids has a feature where a certain star shines right on the casket at some key interval. The Georgia Guidestones also have feature where a certain star can be viewed from a portal at intervals (but wasn't implemented well) and were the light that shines on the base through an aperature can supposedly be used as a calendar.

Again this is all circumstantial, but in life everything is relative. We look for a preponderance of evidence as support.
Pages:
Jump to: