Pages:
Author

Topic: Economic Totalitarianism - page 55. (Read 345738 times)

legendary
Activity: 961
Merit: 1000
October 07, 2015, 12:37:28 AM
I just noticed something quite peculiar on the final Denver mural. It appears the Russian flag and the USA flag are merged!

Now apply those same detective skills to your theory and see where it leads you.  Wink I'll get you started--I noticed already that there aren't any bankers in that mural.

Artifacts like the pyramids and structures built monuments are used to give people knowledge before the events occur, simply because there is a universal or spiritual law the 1% have to follow.

It's why shit like 9/11 signs were put in so much media in shit to tell us before hand.

I see the combining of the flags representing nations hostile each other coming together: Pakistan / India, GBR / Russia, Palestine / Israel. Pretty simple.

As for the Pyramids giving people knowledge before events occur, I think it is exactly the opposite; they commemorate a period in history.

To give you an idea,

Great Pyramid: direct representation of the northern hemisphere at ratio of 1:43,200

3 Giza pyramids: representation of Orion's Belt ('as above so below'), dedication to Osiris.

Sphinx: Geological weathering of enclosure dated up to 12,000 BC - Lion bodied monument stares at horizon, possibly at constellation of Leo which was last at such a point around 10,800 BC

Precession of the Equinoxes, the process that sees all constellations move across the night sky at a rate of 72 years per 1 degree. New sign every 30 degrees (72 x 30 = 2,160). Total time ("Great Year") 25,940 years for one cycle.

Mythology: Hundreds of cultures have ancient myths describing similar things, from Iran to India to the Sabians to Bible, Koran, Torah etc. Humanity was punished by the gods however someone was warned in advance. A great flood came destroying everything, few survived. Luckily a civilising figure appeared afterwards and taught the survivors agriculture, building etc etc. He is always seen as a bearded man who came across the sea. This story is always encoded with numbers, and the numbers are always derived from precessional numbers.

All in all, pyramids have nothing to do with the 1%, however mathematics are definitely encoded in the structure. What better way to pass down knowledge than math or story?

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036
Facts are more efficient than fud
October 06, 2015, 09:46:59 PM

The point is who created that and why?

Exactly, and now that we have the artist in his own words talking about this painting, it looks more John Lennon's Imagine saying "Hasta la vista" to the War Pigs than a How-to guide for a NWO created by bankers. I'm not going to argue the point anymore as I just woke up and want to play CK and get some writing done and think the matter is done (for me).

legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
October 06, 2015, 07:16:48 PM
Just like the messages on the Georgia Guidestones, they sound nice until you really consider what they truly mean.

According to wikipedia those messages were likely intended to be read by survivors of a nuclear war (which was widely feared in the 60s-70s, and it may be hard to appreciate that perspective now). I guess that is speculation, but certainly plausible. Taken in that context the meaning is quite different.
Activity: 420
Merit: 262
October 06, 2015, 06:22:22 PM
Again, the murals are an inkblot for every tin foil hat to throw whatever meme they are currently harboring at. It's weird and vague enough to entice suspicion and grant the imagination its wildest fantasy. But I guess we'll find out 2018, won't we.

The point is who created that and why?

Judge for yourself:

http://www.jayweidner.com/TheCulling2.html

http://theinternationalcoalition.blogspot.com/2011/03/enigma-of-denver-airport_03.html

http://www.westword.com/news/dia-conspiracies-take-off-5095058

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Ansbacher

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBclR3WSsEE

Swanee Hunt a big believer in social engineering. Just like the messages on the Georgia Guidestones, they sound nice until you really consider what they truly mean. You will need very strong powers of discernment to detect the unintentional evil in her ideology in the above linked video.

America was isolationist. We wanted to mind our own business and our own families. She is a globalist at heart. Typical outcome for a bored, spoiled daughter of a billionaire. Why doesn't she ask herself who instigated these wars (Yugoslavia and Iraq).

https://www.ricksteves.com/watch-read-listen/read/understanding-yugoslavia
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
October 06, 2015, 06:19:26 PM
It fits the narrative that seems logical to me, and you have your own interpretation, maybe I am wrong I wont lose sleep about it if I am..

To me it looks like more hubris from the elite.

Activity: 208
Merit: 103
October 06, 2015, 06:01:30 PM
environmentalism, multiculturalism, and Tanguma’s uncanny signature of socially-conscientious spirituality...

The conspiracy theorists have interpreted it in the most naive way, I could say, like they think I advocate war and all these horrible stories..."[/i]

http://www.zingmagazine.com/drupal/node/2039

He advocates exactly that without even knowing it, when he has been indoctrinated his entire life to worship these ideals.

How can anyone other than the artist reliably assert just what motivated him, as we are not in his head. And there are likely to be both conscious and subconcious factors at work in its creation and meaning - some of the most powerful art is often at its essence mysterious; the antithesis of logic.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
October 06, 2015, 05:54:19 PM
OMG. Not this again. The murals at the Denver airport depict a unification against Russia--notice no Russian kid in the peaceful flag waving ceremony and the scimitar in the hands of the gas masked boogie man, and when did a gargoyle mean Satan? As for the pentagram, if you mash together enough landmarks you'll get a pentagram. There's probably dozens upon dozens the tin foil hat brigade missed since they stopped at the first (most convenient) one.

You will pull illogic from the bowels of your religious devotion to debunking anything that would lead any credence to faith. Yet you don't look in the mirror at your own religious faith in doing so.

All I can say is continue on to your destiny. You won't have to wait long.

The banksters worship the Great Pyramids because they both believe they are a superior race that comes from alien visits, they also view these great structures as Kings triumph over God. Obviously the Denver airport and Georgia Guidestones are the only 2 significant landmarks constructed in the USA by the ruling elite to tell us their plans.

And it is so ironic that the locations happen to form a star over the USA that are symbolic of Jesus Christ's 5 wounds (hands, feet, and forehead).

Even Robert C Christian did not plan to build the Georgia Guidestones at the location they were built. The location was suggested to him by a christian.

Edit: why the hell would you take images of global death and destruction with a subsequent peace where there is a woman holding the hexagram star wrapped around the blades of war, and pigeon hole that to some obscure interpretation about Russia. Because you want to fit the facts to your confirmation bias. You don't go with the common sense interpretation.

Edit#2: everything that conflicts with your hate of God is tinfoil conspiracy, yet you take what is a common sense imagery depicting death and destruction and form some tinfoil conspiracy involving Russia. Where is your consistency in logic?

Edit#3: who had the incentive to do this? Even the runways form a Nazi swastika:

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Denver_Airport_conspiracy_theories

Edit#4: http://www.crystalinks.com/gargoyles.html

Often gargoyles were used to assist the Church in conveying messages to the common people. Due to literacy being uncommon, images were the best way to constantly convey ideas. Gargoyles were used as a representation of evil. It is thought that they were used to scare people into coming to church, reminding them that the end of days is near. It is also thought that their presence assured congregants that evil is kept outside of the churchÕs walls. However, some medieval clergy viewed gargoyles as a form of idolatry.

Gargoyles represent evil. They are also symbolic of the human weaknesses of idolatry and inability to fear evil.

Why are there so many gargoyles in Europe and so few in the USA. Hmmm.

The first time I saw a gargoyle as child, I inherently knew it was evil. And I wasn't seeing them regularly on my church or other buildings.

holy christ, how much shit do you know it just never fuc*ing ends nor my learning.

legendary
October 06, 2015, 05:53:49 PM
environmentalism, multiculturalism, and Tanguma’s uncanny signature of socially-conscientious spirituality...

The conspiracy theorists have interpreted it in the most naive way, I could say, like they think I advocate war and all these horrible stories..."[/i]

He advocates exactly that without even knowing it, when he has been indoctrinated his entire life to worship these ideals.

Did you meet him? Psychoanalyze him? Know his mom, his sister, a family friend? Or are you just saying that because it fits the narrative you want?

The artist said what his art meant. Kind of presumptuous to state otherwise.
legendary
October 06, 2015, 05:46:02 PM

legendary
October 06, 2015, 05:35:48 PM
I just noticed something quite peculiar on the final Denver mural. It appears the Russian flag and the USA flag are merged!
I just retrieved this interview with the artist I read a while back:

"Leo Tanguma, the Chicano muralist perhaps best known by Colorado travelers and the subcultural blogosphere of paranoid doomsday theorists for his dramatic murals at Denver International Airport, creates his complicated pieces through an organic, multi-step process that weaves Mexican heritage, world history, spirituality, progressive social ideals, and personal anecdotes...

"Children of the World Dream of Peace” and “In Peace and Harmony with Nature,” the murals that Tanguma created for Level 5 of the Jeppesen Terminal at DIA, were almost never to be: Tanguma barely made the proposal submission deadline.  As of this year, he has completed dozens of murals at various public venues across six states, painting themes of childhood courage and idealism, environmentalism, multiculturalism, and Tanguma’s uncanny signature of socially-conscientious spirituality...

The conspiracy theorists have interpreted it in the most naive way, I could say, like they think I advocate war and all these horrible stories..."

I like his theory. As a poet who has to read people interpret their work (weirdly and very badly sometimes). There's a lot of misreading in art--sometimes for the better. I once read a reviewer say that a love poem i wrote was the best 911 poem he ever read.    
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
October 06, 2015, 05:35:07 PM

Now apply those same detective skills to your theory and see where it leads you.  Wink I'll get you started--I noticed already that there aren't any bankers in that mural.

Artifacts like the pyramids and structures built monuments are used to give people knowledge before the events occur, simply because there is a universal or spiritual law the 1% have to follow.

It's why shit like 9/11 signs were put in so much media in shit to tell us before hand.
Activity: 208
Merit: 103
October 06, 2015, 05:28:32 PM
I just retrieved this interview with the artist I read a while back:

"Leo Tanguma, the Chicano muralist perhaps best known by Colorado travelers and the subcultural blogosphere of paranoid doomsday theorists for his dramatic murals at Denver International Airport, creates his complicated pieces through an organic, multi-step process that weaves Mexican heritage, world history, spirituality, progressive social ideals, and personal anecdotes...

"Children of the World Dream of Peace” and “In Peace and Harmony with Nature,” the murals that Tanguma created for Level 5 of the Jeppesen Terminal at DIA, were almost never to be: Tanguma barely made the proposal submission deadline.  As of this year, he has completed dozens of murals at various public venues across six states, painting themes of childhood courage and idealism, environmentalism, multiculturalism, and Tanguma’s uncanny signature of socially-conscientious spirituality...

The conspiracy theorists have interpreted it in the most naive way, I could say, like they think I advocate war and all these horrible stories..."

legendary
October 06, 2015, 05:16:59 PM

legendary
October 06, 2015, 05:13:10 PM
Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.

Given a world population of roughly 7 billion, the above sentence means a holocaust exterminating 13 of every 14 people on earth. The above phrase sounds so upstanding, and most people won't even bother to calculate its true meaning.

Oh the irony - If I go about calling for holocaust to those I feel stupider than me, I will actually be caught and sentenced. (Happened to my friends for much less than calling for mass extermination...)

These guys inscribing such in stone, they apparently feel they are above others ... That's some high stakes game dudes, in front of the Great White Throne  Shocked

Ted and Co. have laid the foundations for the useless eaters to voluntarily exterminate themselves, that is the difference.
October 06, 2015, 05:06:32 PM

donator
Activity: 1722
October 06, 2015, 04:56:27 PM
Satan and his angels know and believe the Bible, and they can themselves read that they will be thrown to the lake of fire.

(If you pity them, consider that they have made their choice, and we should respect it)

All the ones analysing these messages are working in compartments. They seldom know or even have any idea of that. The U.S. terror forces have more transitioned to use metadata instead of the actual contents of communication (when selecting targets for assassinations), perhaps because they are facing so much (potential) defection among the ranks of those people who will need to read so much Christian and liberty-centric speech. Better designate upcomers to "terrorists" simply based on their connections.
legendary
October 06, 2015, 04:50:54 PM
Dude, using inanimate objects to scare off ghosts isn't logical, it's that way people think. Or else the idea of ghosts or bad spirits wouldn't exist at all.

Again my point is the only purpose for Gargoyles was marketing. And your retort is confirmation that a Gargoyle represents evil (to the people the marketing is targeted towards). Do you have any logic?

I had already completed all of these analysis before I wrote my first post that launched our debate.

Also, for my theory, I said it was races uniting to destroy Russia (an American fantasy).

There is no such fantasy in the USA. I am from the USA and that was never presented to me nor anyone I know. I have no idea where you got that misinformation. Must be another of those propaganda that your European masters indoctrinate into you.

We defeated Russia. Why would be at all concerned about needing to destroy Russia? Americans have always had a concillatory policy with past enemies, helping to rebuild Japan and Reagan and Gorbachev forging peace. (I later learned from Armstrong what a fraud that was, but we are talking about the popular American perspective here).

The murals depict the war machine attacking all the races. So if it turns out that Russia instigates WW3 (as it may be doing by starting bombing in Syria on precisely Armstrong's ECM turn date of 2015.75), then such a theory would be entirely consistent with the obvious visual depictions of a world holocaust and then a victory for the united world with an occult 6-sided star (foisted on the Jewish state by the zionists) being the only prominent flag in the victory ceremony on the final mural.

And it is as good as your revelations dependent theory--I didn't say you were a christian (more that you succumbed to the Revelations ink blot) but you did say I hated god with no evidence.  Wink At heart I don't even think our theories are that far off. The major difference is switching banks and America and the world for Russia. But seeing as it was put on American soil at the height of the cold war, I give mine the edge.

My theory had nothing to do with Revelations. You decided to conflated my orthogonal posts. I didn't tell you to do that. My theory is (and I repeat for the 3rd time), that Revelations is a theory about the end of the world as we know it. I didn't write that in the post about the murals. There may be a connection to Revelation, but I wasn't making that claim in my theory about the minimum purpose of the murals.

Again you assumed I succumbed to anything because you are incapable of separation-of-concerns. You are mismash everything together in your brain and unable to keep concepts orthogonal.

Yes our theories might not be far apart actually as I noted above, except stating the theory in context of Russia as the enemy is very myopic. The evil is omnipresent and it is inside of us the humans and our insatiable desire to void nature.

The Denver airport was constructed in the mid-1990s. That was not the height of the cold war.

Go edit the wiki page to fit what you want gargoyles to be and I'll go edit the Denver airport page to fit the height of the cold war  Tongue

If you don't want me to think you are talking about revelations, don't mention or cite it. I gotta confess i skim past most of your text as it is long winded and doesn't get to the point.

Again, the murals are an inkblot for every tin foil hat to throw whatever meme they are currently harboring at. It's weird and vague enough to entice suspicion and grant the imagination its wildest fantasy. But I guess we'll find out 2018, won't we.

Next time type, "the murals depict the plans of the global elite for a period of global war, death, and destruction starting roughly 2018." The rest is indulgence.
October 06, 2015, 04:39:15 PM
Dude, using inanimate objects to scare off ghosts isn't logical, it's that way people think. Or else the idea of ghosts or bad spirits wouldn't exist at all.

Again my point is the only purpose for Gargoyles was marketing. And your retort is confirmation that a Gargoyle represents evil (to the people the marketing is targeted towards). Do you have any logic?

I had already completed all of these analysis before I wrote my first post that launched our debate.

Also, for my theory, I said it was races uniting to destroy Russia (an American fantasy).

There is no such fantasy in the USA. I am from the USA and that was never presented to me nor anyone I know. I have no idea where you got that misinformation. Must be another of those propaganda that your European masters indoctrinate into you.

We defeated Russia. Why would be at all concerned about needing to destroy Russia? Americans have always had a concillatory policy with past enemies, helping to rebuild Japan and Reagan and Gorbachev forging peace. (I later learned from Armstrong what a fraud that was, but we are talking about the popular American perspective here).

The murals depict the war machine attacking all the races. So if it turns out that Russia instigates WW3 (as it may be doing by starting bombing in Syria on precisely Armstrong's ECM turn date of 2015.75), then such a theory would be entirely consistent with the obvious visual depictions of a world holocaust and then a victory for the united world with an occult 6-pointed hexgram star (foisted on the Jewish state by the zionists) on one of the flags (note I had originally thought this was the only flag on the mural perhaps but I now see that is not the case). It appears to be a United Nations peace. It doesn't seem to depict Russia as the enemy.

And it is as good as your revelations dependent theory--I didn't say you were a christian (more that you succumbed to the Revelations ink blot) but you did say I hated god with no evidence.  Wink At heart I don't even think our theories are that far off. The major difference is switching banks and America and the world for Russia. But seeing as it was put on American soil at the height of the cold war, I give mine the edge.

My theory had nothing to do with Revelations. You decided to conflate my orthogonal posts. I didn't tell you to do that. My theory is (and I repeat for the 3rd time), that the murals depict the plans of the global elite for a period of global war, death, and destruction (and from Armstrong I intuit starting roughly 2018). Revelation is a theory about the end of the world as we know it. I didn't write that in the post about the murals. There may be a connection to Revelation, but I wasn't making that claim in my theory about the minimum purpose of the murals. I did write that the elite may have thought they outsmarted "God"[1] but their landmarks also form (under one interpretation) a 5-pointed pentagram star which is typically representative of Jesus's 5 wounds. The irony of the serendipity (strange attactor of chaos) should be instructive to them what they don't control. Or stated another way, "you can't do just one thing" (the Butterfly effect is always in force and Armstrong wrote about that this week).

Again you assumed I succumbed to anything because you are incapable of separation-of-concerns. You are mismash everything together in your brain and unable to keep concepts orthogonal.

Yes our theories might not be far apart actually as I noted above, except stating the theory in context of Russia as the enemy is very myopic. The evil is omnipresent and it is inside of us the humans and our insatiable desire to void nature.

The Denver airport was constructed in the mid-1990s. That was not the height of the cold war.

If your thinking is that these murals were a creation of culture in the USA, I know of no culture in the USA what would fund and create such other than the possibly the super secret elite. Who would have the power and funds to get that done with the permission of the local government? It just doesn't make much sense to argue this is some artifact of the Cold War and exempifies that you are very ignorant of the USA. Even the baby boomers when they went through their anti-war phase in the 1960s would not have created such depictions.

[1] Again "God" doesn't have to be a white bearded man in the sky. It could for some people just be the natural order of the Universe. I am not willing to ignore information. Remember Chaos Theory teaches us there is hidden information in noise. You seem very willing to lump everything together and toss the baby out with the bathwater.
donator
Activity: 1722
October 06, 2015, 04:31:44 PM
Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.

Given a world population of roughly 7 billion, the above sentence means a holocaust exterminating 13 of every 14 people on earth. The above phrase sounds so upstanding, and most people won't even bother to calculate its true meaning.

Oh the irony - If I go about calling for holocaust to those I feel stupider than me, I will actually be caught and sentenced. (Happened to my friends for much less than calling for mass extermination...)

These guys inscribing such in stone, they apparently feel they are above others ... That's some high stakes game dudes, in front of the Great White Throne  Shocked

legendary
October 06, 2015, 04:17:27 PM
I have no hatred for god (I don't believe in a god to hate), so save the sermonizing for another thread. Gargoyles are commonly known to help with water run-off and to ward off evil (i thought everyone knew this)--maybe your encounter with one as a child should be reevaluated with that in mind.  Tongue https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gargoyle When I was a kid I was bored at church because I knew the preacher was full of shit, but that's me.

As for the airport, whose to say my crappy theory isn't better than any of the other crappy theories? Why is your crappy theory that you pigeon hole around your Revelation's inkblot beliefs any different than my pigeon holing it based that it was built during the cold war and could possibly have been funded by pro-democracy anti-communist who asked the artist to convey a certain political message--but I can't be certain (nor be bothered tocare that much) because i don't have god on my side.  Grin

Debate can bring out the truths and falsehoods, so it is good you replied.

Just remember logic is one of my super strong suites, so be prepared.

Did you consider that a gutter and drain of any form also accomplishes the same function. So obviously the main distinction of the Gargoyles is not the water draining function, but rather the evil that it depicts. Of course if I did a Google search, I already reviewed all the arguments about Gargoyles. The other one being that they were thought to scare off evil spirits, but that wouldn't make any sense either because evil spirits would obviously not be fooled by a inanimate statue. So the only rational explanation for the existence of evil depictions on the outside of churches (afaik mainly in Europe), is as I explained in my prior post that these were used to remind the church goers of the evil that lay outside the church and also as a form of idols (symbolism) for those too unstudied to appreciate the lessons of the Bible in earnest. One of the 10 Commandments is do not have idols (the Europeans have idolized their social system, the power of the European man and system to create more peace than the savage beasts of the USA, etc). The Gargoyle in the Denver airport is apparently not functional as a water drain.

So again to distill it for you, the logic is that the only unique purpose for which you would use an elaborately sculpted (and thus more costly) depiction of evil instead of a normal gutter or abbreviated aqueduct (as I assume the Romans did), is because there was some marketing purpose.

As for the theory of the purpose of some of the Denver airport murals (and some other eccentric features), again you seem to not have grasped the logic I stated. The murals depict all races (go look again!) and countries of the world undergoing war, death, and destruction. So this obviously not something specific to Russia. We don't need any theory whatsoever. We just need to open our eyes.

As for whether those murals correspond to anything in the Bible, I don't think that was my point at all. My point and theory was the powers-that-be that run this world are being boastful about their plans for the near future. So we won't have to wait long to test my theory. Somehow you conflated my latter posts wherein I wrote about Biblical wisdom, and seems you've also conflated that I am a christian when in fact I wrote that anyone who assumes I am a devout christian would probably be wrong.

You are just all over the place with conflation and illogic. You may be a good poet, but you do not apparently have the logic skills to be a good programmer.

Dude, using inanimate objects to scare off ghosts isn't logical, it's that special way some people think. Or else the idea of ghosts or bad spirits or charms or cursed dolls wouldn't exist at all.

Also, for my theory, I said it was races uniting to destroy Russia (an American fantasy). And it is as good as your revelations dependent theory--I didn't say you were a christian (more that you succumbed to the Revelations ink blot) but you did say I hated god with no evidence.  Wink At heart I don't even think our theories are that far off. The major difference is switching banks and America and the world for Russia. But seeing as it was put on American soil at the height of the cold war, I give mine the edge.
Pages:
Jump to: