Pages:
Author

Topic: Electronic Money vs. Physical Money - page 8. (Read 9483 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
February 12, 2018, 08:00:09 AM
These both terminology have many differences some of as under:

Electronic or Digital currency have no regulator authority its just earned by mining and have no boundaries to do trade,shopping or transaction.When you deal with digital currency you no need to wait for any approval from intermediary here you can manage all your transactions by own.

While fiat money is at risk of lost and it need intermediary to make transactions.When you travel there is  need to exchange money according to region wise,it is regulated by central bank.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
February 12, 2018, 06:56:40 AM
The use of electronic money continues to increase so I am sure that someday the physical money is immediately replaced, let alone the presence of cryptocurrency will make the use of physical money is decreasing and can make disappear.
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
ODEM.IO - UNLOCKING HIGHER EDUCATION
February 09, 2018, 06:05:48 PM
Hi guys, I just want to know your views and opinion about the difference in Electronic Money (Bitcoin and others) and the Physical Money. Many people now a days are still confuse about the existence of the Bitcoin and how it differ from our Physical Money that we are using to buy necessity. I hope we could share and learn from each other.  Wink Smiley
There are still many people who dont have any idea about bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. They dont know that electronic money is more profitable and beneficial than physical money.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K
February 09, 2018, 06:01:00 PM
Cryptocurrency is better than cash on hand because If you holding the cash you can waste it fast not like bitcoin you can only do is trade and make your money grow

So many people prefer electronic money,  its very safe. If you going to buy  or go shopping it's safer to your bill en electronic. But if you going somewhere and you have to pay a little amount it's very embarrassing to pay with electronic. That is the advantage and disadvantages of electronic money and physical money.
Yeah thats the problem on Electronic Money you cannot use it to buy on groceries.
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
February 09, 2018, 05:51:27 PM
So many people prefer electronic money,  its very safe. If you going to buy  or go shopping it's safer to your bill en electronic. But if you going somewhere and you have to pay a little amount it's very embarrassing to pay with electronic. That is the advantage and disadvantages of electronic money and physical money.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
February 09, 2018, 01:41:00 PM
Hi guys, I just want to know your views and opinion about the difference in Electronic Money (Bitcoin and others) and the Physical Money. Many people now a days are still confuse about the existence of the Bitcoin and how it differ from our Physical Money that we are using to buy necessity. I hope we could share and learn from each other.  Wink Smiley

I suppose that you must not ever compare electronic money and fiat. These are two different things. If you hold paper money, you do not risk, but you do not earn as well. Keeping crypto, you can earn.
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
February 09, 2018, 03:00:53 AM
Some nations are already making way for a cashless society, and they have a pretty good reason for it, too. We've come to a time where the reliance for technology has become a norm. and also already money is electronic, they are just digital numbers which we can check via our phones,computers and atms.
Activity: 133
February 08, 2018, 05:40:49 AM

I do not see the difference. Money is just the means between buyer and seller. It can have any form
Activity: 42
February 08, 2018, 05:24:24 AM
Electronic money is future and physical money will always be there..
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
February 08, 2018, 05:23:05 AM
im still support physical money,i can use this anytime anywhere withouth any needs of electricity.i also use and love ectronic money but the problem is not on all instances this can be use,thats why i still convert my funds into real money
Activity: 259
Merit: 76
February 08, 2018, 05:09:00 AM

I could say that Physical money is much safe compared to Electronic money. For this reason there are still people who doesn't like cryptos and prefer the traditional money. Though it is trending today, it also have downsides that can't find in our physical moneys making it as its disadvantage.

Activity: 322
February 08, 2018, 04:21:51 AM
Virtual money is more environmentally friendly compared to physical money because, let's just imagine how many governments print money in a year is certainly not in small amounts, the main raw material of paper money is a special paper made specifically the basic ingredients of the paper is a tree that has certain age criteria and not trees that grow within 1-5 years just imagine if the tree is made raw materials of money then the forest will be exhausted and eventually will cause drought and other natural disasters, it if viewed in terms of environmentally friendly, if we see from the economics as well as the virtual money is more efficient in production and distribution because it does not require many employees to do it, but still for the security of virtual money is more vulnerable because many hackers who every day try to break into the system and steal the virtual money.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
February 08, 2018, 04:01:42 AM
For me for my choice i would rather use electronic money instead of physical money,why? because i can manage my money more likely when its on electronic money like bitcoins.Plus the fact that it is easier to earn money using electronic moneys which everyones like "earning"
As todays world situation that we are still in the two steps in digital technology in terms of monetary transaction, meaning we are not yet capable of using digital money in all kind of aspects. Digital banking and transaction are good for easy money monitoring and transfer over account to account, but using it on a rugged business sociey from corner to corner then still fiat is the best way.
Electronic money needs internet connection to operate while physical money can be used anywhere and anytime.Electronic money needs some basic knowledge about it while physical money can be used by an illiterate. Physical money is being accepted all over the world and all the transactions are done through the physical money .The electronic money is not legalised in some Nations.Physical money is centralised while electronic money is decentralized.
Activity: 510
Merit: 102
February 08, 2018, 03:18:50 AM
For me for my choice i would rather use electronic money instead of physical money,why? because i can manage my money more likely when its on electronic money like bitcoins.Plus the fact that it is easier to earn money using electronic moneys which everyones like "earning"
As todays world situation that we are still in the two steps in digital technology in terms of monetary transaction, meaning we are not yet capable of using digital money in all kind of aspects. Digital banking and transaction are good for easy money monitoring and transfer over account to account, but using it on a rugged business sociey from corner to corner then still fiat is the best way.
Activity: 45
February 08, 2018, 02:56:37 AM
When I have to choose electronic money and physical money, I will choose both. Because physical money is needed when we are shopping in a place or country where there is no transaction using electronic money, and when we will go to a country that already uses electronic transactions then we will use electronics. However, when we prefer electronic money we should be wary of hackers.
Activity: 129
February 08, 2018, 02:35:09 AM
Like what you said electronic and physical, that's their difference. Aside from that, nothing more. We can spend them both. But the beauty of electronic money, you can bring them anywhere abroad without converting it to their currency.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 276
February 07, 2018, 11:00:23 AM
Activity: 353
Merit: 12
February 07, 2018, 10:57:17 AM

This topic became trending today, in the transition of our currency from our traditional money to digital. Advancement serves as an opportunity for digital money to boom since it primarily talks about technology. In terms of their differences, I could say that digital money is very REVOLUTIONARY for it changes our traditional way of using a certain money.

Activity: 384
Merit: 106
February 07, 2018, 09:34:14 AM
They are the same in such a way that they are having value but differs in their forms. The actual money back up its existence in the real world while being transferred or moved across the digital network. Without the real money who else would want to receive a virtual money and used it to buy food in a store? Thats why these two must co-exist and they are the same just as i have described.
Yes it is. Both type of money or currencies do have similarities especially when it comes to their value but differ on the way they maximize their worth when it comes to rising up their price because as what I have observed, electronic money is getting more economically competitive compared to physical money as what many people also thinks and says that with electronic money, you have alot of potential to grow up your money and much accessible to be used compared to physical money.
Activity: 93
February 07, 2018, 09:22:52 AM
The best for the moment is to own both
Pages:
Jump to: