Pages:
Author

Topic: Electronic Money vs. Physical Money - page 2. (Read 9483 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016
April 10, 2018, 07:30:52 AM
E-money can compare to credit cards. That is not tangible but it has value. It just like transactions are being done through internet. So the difference is that we cannot touch e-money because it is intangible. But the buying power will be the same as physical money.
I think having physical money is more better because we can able to use physical money everywhere, and all people needs in this world is physical money, and  for me even in the future many people in this world is we will still choose to have and to use physical money over than electronic money.
Electronic money is virtual or cryptocurrency that is using with the help of internet and called as digital currency while physical money is the money you can feel and see that is the old system of making payments but now crypto currency is using due to the easiness it has brought for people.

If I transact through Bitcoin and you transact through bank the same amount then your receiver will get less and my receiver will get more than yours then would you like to transact through Bitcoin in future?
Activity: 629
Merit: 252
April 09, 2018, 02:01:40 PM
Electronic money for me is the future cause technology will be developing and having some money in pocket will be first of all not safe and second for example slower to buy something than just via internet.
Activity: 812
Merit: 108
April 09, 2018, 01:55:50 PM
If i have to choose From these two then i would go for electronic money.reason is only that we all know, now a days world is changing towards internet and everything goes online. People do not want to carry cash with themselves, they rather prefer Credit card, debit card or E- Wallets. I think paper will be disappeared.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
April 09, 2018, 12:36:40 PM
although it has a very different difference
both have the same utility, it's just how to use it differently
from each difference if we want to shop online electronic money is definitely better to use
and if you want to spend real money on the market for example, the money we use normally will be better to use
both have their respective advantages and also their respective risks
it all depends on your will as a user Grin Grin
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
April 09, 2018, 11:54:25 AM
Hi guys, I just want to know your views and opinion about the difference in Electronic Money (Bitcoin and others) and the Physical Money. Many people now a days are still confuse about the existence of the Bitcoin and how it differ from our Physical Money that we are using to buy necessity. I hope we could share and learn from each other.  Wink Smiley
Bitcoin is a peer to peer currency it means we don't need a paper money in bitcoin you just need a wallet to put your bitcoin. In bitcoin is much easy to pay some things we need because some store are accepting bitcoin as payment even we don't halve paper money in our pocket there's a bitcoin to help. Physical money is that we use already that is our country currency we use it buy things too but not easy to earn the physical money.
in my current state that applies also only fiat currency, where cryptocurrency is prohibited for transaction. but it is permitted to earn btc and in the end must be exchanged to fiat if to buy something
Activity: 1610
Merit: 329
April 05, 2018, 05:31:17 PM
electronic money ?? what does it mean? this is a crypto money.  electronic money mean is virtual. crypto money is a real money.
Activity: 882
Merit: 104
April 05, 2018, 05:28:12 PM
Hi guys, I just want to know your views and opinion about the difference in Electronic Money (Bitcoin and others) and the Physical Money. Many people now a days are still confuse about the existence of the Bitcoin and how it differ from our Physical Money that we are using to buy necessity. I hope we could share and learn from each other.  Wink Smiley
Bitcoin is a peer to peer currency it means we don't need a paper money in bitcoin you just need a wallet to put your bitcoin. In bitcoin is much easy to pay some things we need because some store are accepting bitcoin as payment even we don't halve paper money in our pocket there's a bitcoin to help. Physical money is that we use already that is our country currency we use it buy things too but not easy to earn the physical money.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
April 05, 2018, 05:23:29 PM
electronic money is now very easy for everyone because it is not necessary to carry money that has a burden if the amount is not much like electronic money is not shaped but also has value so that makes it easier for everyone of course
Electronic money is online or digital money as like bitcoin and its use for those people who work in online job and shopping but physical money is paper money and its use with hand by hand as like physical work or business and shopping, so both are very important because use in everywhere but bitcoin is very good because its high price is very important and that's why it cannot stole by thief, so you can get best profit and you can also use it everywhere in worldwide, so it has many more benefits than real money or physical money.
Activity: 504
Merit: 107
👨‍👩‍👧‍&#
April 05, 2018, 05:10:10 PM
electronic money is now very easy for everyone because it is not necessary to carry money that has a burden if the amount is not much like electronic money is not shaped but also has value so that makes it easier for everyone of course
Activity: 59
April 05, 2018, 04:49:20 PM
For me electronic money is a alternative solution to have a physical money. Physical money is much more valuable than electronic money, because electronic money can be disappear anytime, but physical money don’t.
Activity: 224
April 05, 2018, 04:44:50 PM
Cash is very easy to use. But I will select some bitcoins because this coin has a good future, and this technology can change the entire economy. I believe in this coin.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
April 05, 2018, 04:12:57 PM
everything is simple, they are financial money, and they can be touched, and electronic money (crypto currency) only in the computer

cryptocurrency is just only in the computer but it is worth more than FIAT, right?
FIAT money is all over the country, each country of the world.
but cryptocurrency is the currency of so many people all around the world.
saving FIAT will not make you earn more than crypto can. and CRYPTO can be touch through encashing it.
what you will choose? a thousand USD or a single BITCOIN?
Activity: 443
Merit: 250
April 02, 2018, 12:07:04 AM
In the first place bitcoin was created to minimize the disadvantage of a physical currency. Physical things are so expensive to maintain. From printing to transporting there is so much expenses you have to consider. While electronic cash can be instant, cheaper to maintain and not easily counterfeited.
Although cryptocurrency (or as this thread called Electronic money) can not fake by anyone, but you have to remember, the fees to keep this system running is not small as you said. How many money the mining farm must pay for electric bill and maintenance device? Without blockchain and decentralized system, that currency can fake by others.
Activity: 413
March 30, 2018, 10:42:47 AM
I would decide electronic money, since its secure once you utilize and to pay billings. you'll searching on the online whenever you wish, and you'll utilize it where you're, that no compelling reason to travel out through net. Dislike on physical money you'll go outside to get things, its not all that protected distinction with electronic money. Nearly people area unit choosing electronic money since we are able to contribute and also the value is, dislike on physical money its value is stay. In any case, its higher to select electronic in light-weight of the very fact that, till any notice it's sensible with the current universe of innovation
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
March 29, 2018, 10:18:54 AM
E-money can compare to credit cards. That is not tangible but it has value. It just like transactions are being done through internet. So the difference is that we cannot touch e-money because it is intangible. But the buying power will be the same as physical money.
I think having physical money is more better because we can able to use physical money everywhere, and all people needs in this world is physical money, and  for me even in the future many people in this world is we will still choose to have and to use physical money over than electronic money.
Activity: 114
March 29, 2018, 09:44:48 AM
if I think bitcoin is not electronic money, electronic money is called E-money in terms of unnecessary internet network access. This electronic money can be used to transact through telecommunication equipment until in the form of cards.
Activity: 238
March 29, 2018, 08:19:58 AM
When I have to be compelled to choose electronic money and physical money, i'll choose each. Since physical money is needed after we square measure searching during a place or nation wherever there's no exchange utilizing electronic money, and after we can visit a nation that as of currently utilizes electronic exchanges then we'll utilize hardware. In any case, we have a tendency to|once we lean toward electronic money we have to be compelled to use caution concerning programmers.
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
March 24, 2018, 11:21:14 PM
Tangible assets are physical assets such as land, vehicles or equipment. ... Fixed assets are physical items a company owns but doesn't sell, including the machinery and land needed to keep the business running. Intangible assets are non-physical items, including patents, trademarks, goodwill and copyrights.
Activity: 294
March 24, 2018, 10:49:39 PM

The reason why people are choose electronic money more than physical cash is that the huge amount of profit they are earning, if all of the people in the world will know about how much wealth can cryptocurrency give to you then there is no doubt that fiat will be extinct in the future.
Activity: 143
Merit: 11
March 24, 2018, 09:35:25 PM
In the first place bitcoin was created to minimize the disadvantage of a physical currency. Physical things are so expensive to maintain. From printing to transporting there is so much expenses you have to consider. While electronic cash can be instant, cheaper to maintain and not easily counterfeited.
Pages:
Jump to: