Pages:
Author

Topic: Electronic Money vs. Physical Money - page 3. (Read 9483 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
March 24, 2018, 08:52:38 PM
Hi guys, I just want to know your views and opinion about the difference in Electronic Money (Bitcoin and others) and the Physical Money. Many people now a days are still confuse about the existence of the Bitcoin and how it differ from our Physical Money that we are using to buy necessity. I hope we could share and learn from each other.  Wink Smiley
Physical Money because you can use it on malls ob restaurant because not all restaurants accepts cryptocurrency payments and if you are using Physical Money you can buy what you see not like electronics money.
Electronic money is not just cryptocurrency, but there are many types of electronic money like internet banking, credit cards, debit cards and so forth, electronic money is more likely to be interpreted as money that has no physical shape and usually use the internet system to operate it and it's much simpler and more flexible than using physical money
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
March 24, 2018, 07:52:42 PM
Both are money and are very useful in our daily activities.It's just that an electronic money has an edge in terms of paying your bills, sending money to a certain person or sometimes when buying goods and necessities because it's hassle-free as long as you have the gadget like your phone wherein you can access your wallet to be used in doing transactions. Unlike physical money,when doing a lot of transactions,you need to bring a large amount of money also to accomplish all the things you need to do and that is risky.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
March 24, 2018, 07:47:24 PM
Hi guys, I just want to know your views and opinion about the difference in Electronic Money (Bitcoin and others) and the Physical Money. Many people now a days are still confuse about the existence of the Bitcoin and how it differ from our Physical Money that we are using to buy necessity. I hope we could share and learn from each other.  Wink Smiley

Physical cash or fiat is not profitable because the price is not increasing and it is stable in the market while bitcoins or other cryptocurrencies are increasing its value and that is the reason why bitcoins is really good for long term investment.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
March 24, 2018, 07:38:42 PM
Both of them are significant in our daily transaction of course. Electronic money can be use for online transactions wherever it may be, you can also save it from your online wallet without keeping it from banks. While Physical money obviously you can use it on your daily transaction such as buying from the stores who is not accepting electronic money. But there are some countries that accepts electronic money to purchase even in stores.
Activity: 37
March 21, 2018, 12:53:49 AM
Advantages of Elec. Money
You can buy even without holding a lot of money in pocket.
Because of card system you can slide your ATM and boom you can buy now, disadvantage is they can hack your account if your not aware of scam system , in physical money advantages you can easily buy in a store on small store that without atmm card machine, disadvantage is you can lost your money anytime..
Activity: 77
March 12, 2018, 09:18:13 AM
Electronic money is you can only  spend it thru online unlike physical money you can spend anywhere so some people who have physical money is easy to lose their money. But electronic money is you wait until the price is higher and then you can spend it.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
March 12, 2018, 08:36:58 AM
I think we don't need to compare the two because they have different uses and potential to each other and for me both are important for us. It is hard to adjust if physical money will remove and we just need to use electronic money. What if professional hackers will learn how to hack all our account? because they will think that all of our money is in our online wallet? I think it is not also safe and just trust our money with online wallets.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Blockchain with a Purpose
March 12, 2018, 08:31:08 AM
Physical money differs a lot from electronic/digital money like bitcoin currency. By using bitcoin, you can use this currency as payments for your bills, and online shopping. But it depends only for those country that regulates bitcoin and accept it for daily expenses anywhere like japan and other known countries who regulates bitcoin already. The physical money can be use everywhere but electronic money needs a computer or gadgets and internet in order to use for consumption. You need to withdraw it first in order to use it.
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
March 12, 2018, 08:12:43 AM
Physical Money because you can use it on malls ob restaurant because not all restaurants accepts cryptocurrency payments and if you are using Physical Money you can buy what you see not like electronics money.
Activity: 280
March 12, 2018, 08:10:06 AM
Physical money or paper money is the one we are using right now we can use it anywhere to buy things even in small quantity or in small stores we can use it also to pay bills while electronic money is a crypto currency that we can use it also to pay bills.and even in some transactions using internet because we can not use it if we dont have access of internet.
Activity: 359
Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC
March 11, 2018, 07:20:22 PM
E-money can compare to credit cards. That is not tangible but it has value. It just like transactions are being done through internet. So the difference is that we cannot touch e-money because it is intangible. But the buying power will be the same as physical money.
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
March 11, 2018, 06:58:59 PM
The difference between physical money and electronic money is a form of physical money that can be seen directly while electronic money can not, electronic money is usually only value and data only. In my opinion, both money can still have the same function, it all depends on the government.
Electronic money means the monetary system can be using through internet or virtual value, is right? If this concept is right, I do not understand why do we not call fiat through credit card, internet banking, etc. ralated internet connection are the "electronic money" like your thought Roll Eyes
Activity: 472
March 07, 2018, 10:55:09 AM
At present, I am using more electronic money than physical money. The digital currency is very important in the cyber world, so more and more people will use it in future. Within a decade, electronic money will beat the physical money.
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
March 07, 2018, 10:38:11 AM
Entirely different concepts but similar applications. I don't think physical money is outdated at all, it is
still regarded as the most practical financial structure in our world. Digital money is quite a new system,
I like digital money and currencies, it shows what we can do and come up with to elevate the existing
monetary system. An innovation that exceeds expectations, a technological feat that revolutionizes the
way we see, handle and discern money. It would be unfair to compare or compete both electronic against
physical money to prove whose better or not. Truth is we need them both, obviously differences are
distinguishable with form, distribution and application. I just think things are better off with both systems
around.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
March 07, 2018, 04:28:56 AM
Physical money is the traditional one and is outdated, electronic money is the future and is also called as digital currency. You cannot transfer or change your physical currrency across the border that easy but electronic money can be transferred or exchanged easily.
Activity: 58
March 07, 2018, 04:25:21 AM
Electronic money or physical money both need a skill. You cant ean money in digital or in physical if you dont work for it and if you dont paying attention to it. It is safe to have a physical money because you can use it whenever you want. You can buy your wants and needs through physical money but there is also a disadvantage in physical money because if the money is in your hand, we cant really say that it is safe because there are some instances that you will lose it and the same thing about electronic money. In electronic money, you can invest it first so that in case of emergency you have a money or in the future, you have a money. Electronic money is for long term investment.
Activity: 381
PRiVCY
March 07, 2018, 04:21:08 AM
Electronic Money are Digital currency on line while Physical money are real money.
Electronic money are anonymous, but Physical money can be touched.
Electronic money can be transfered peer to peer, while physical money involves middle men effort.
Electronic are Cryptocurrencies, while physical money are Fiat in nature.
Electronic money has Blockchain workability while Physical is ordinarily dealt .
Electronic money is stored in on line Wallet but physical in Banks.... and so many that are not mentioned here.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
March 07, 2018, 04:05:21 AM
The difference between physical money and electronic money is a form of physical money that can be seen directly while electronic money can not, electronic money is usually only value and data only. In my opinion, both money can still have the same function, it all depends on the government.
Activity: 69
March 07, 2018, 03:53:51 AM
If we are talking about activities like buying and selling online, then electronic money is needed. If the electronic money gives you more profit and also if it is safe with you and not in some kind of bank i would rather take the electronic money over the physical money.
Activity: 74
March 07, 2018, 03:50:40 AM
Almost all money is electronic money in this day and age, apart from a small proportion of fiat and gold, of course. Blockchain electronic money is much safer than fiat electronic money so we should all be happy if blockchain replaces traditional electronic money.
Pages:
Jump to: