Pages:
Author

Topic: Electronic Money vs. Physical Money - page 4. (Read 9483 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 502
March 07, 2018, 03:36:18 AM
Maybe I am wrong but this is my opinion and hopely you all can correcting. Digital or electronic money I am believe is same with physical money because they controlled by central bank. Cryptocurrency different with digital or electronic money because cryptocurrency using blockchain technology and not controlled by goverment or central bank
Yes, this is totally right that crypto currency is exactly opposite to the banking sector, but when it comes to electronic money or the physical money, I think there is no much of a difference because both of them belong to the same place i-e banks.

Talking about the vulnerability, the crypto currency has an edge over the electronic and physical money because so far the reported stealing of the electronic and physical money are much more than crypto currency and the reason is that to steal crypto currency, you got to be evil genius with 100% luck by your side.
Activity: 370
Merit: 100
March 06, 2018, 05:25:13 AM
Electronic money are currencies on line; Cryptocurrencies all together are Virtual Digital currencies on line that are abstract in nature, its existence can only be felt, but are not physical to the eyes, hence can not be touched, and they equally function as medium of exchange for goods and services on line. Physical money on the other hand is fiat currencies existing within an economy used by Virtually everybody in that economy as medium for exchange of goods and services.
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
March 06, 2018, 05:00:50 AM
Electronic money is easy to use when it comes in transactions entire the world, while physical money can easily buy any physical goods in physical stores. They are both useful but have different way in transactions, they are both valuable but different kind of money.

I am in favor of using digital money. Because you dont need to carry money more accessible and safe .
Activity: 812
March 06, 2018, 04:54:47 AM
Hi guys, I just want to know your views and opinion about the difference in Electronic Money (Bitcoin and others) and the Physical Money. Many people now a days are still confuse about the existence of the Bitcoin and how it differ from our Physical Money that we are using to buy necessity. I hope we could share and learn from each other.  Wink Smiley
This two are different but same useful. We all know physical money is important mostly to some people don't know bitcoin. We are lucky because we can earn money and save money without taxes because of bitcoin unlike physical money all of you want to buy are needs of tax.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
March 06, 2018, 04:54:19 AM
Both type of money need to co-exist in my opinion.  Currently, big portion of population already in a digital age wherein they are mostly transacting with any paper money. Using Credit Card, Debit, cryto, etc.   But we are all aware that many people are still not a big fan of digital way of money transaction and many as well dont have access, therefore paper money is really needed for this type of market. So, both need to co-exist for a much better and healthier economy.
Activity: 210
March 06, 2018, 04:44:11 AM
Maybe I am wrong but this is my opinion and hopely you all can correcting. Digital or electronic money I am believe is same with physical money because they controlled by central bank. Cryptocurrency different with digital or electronic money because cryptocurrency using blockchain technology and not controlled by goverment or central bank
Both electronic and physical money have advantages and disadvantages.Electronic money is very useful especially if you are shopping online or if you don't have a cash on hand. But the disadvantage is it could be that there would be a system or network failure, so you couldnt shop using the electronic cash. While physical money can be handy anytime, the disadvantage could be that there is a possibility that you may lose your money or left your wallet at home.
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
March 06, 2018, 04:28:03 AM
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
March 06, 2018, 04:22:14 AM
I would pick electronic cash, since its sheltered when you utilize and to pay billings. You can shopping on the web whenever you need, and you can utilize it wherever you are, that no compelling reason to go out through web. Dislike on physical cash you can go outside to purchase things, its not all that protected contrast with electronic cash. Nearly individuals are picking electronic cash since we can contribute and the cost is, dislike on physical cash its cost is remain. In any case, its better to pick electronic in light of the fact that, until further notice it is good with the present universe of innovation
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
March 05, 2018, 07:45:57 AM
I would still choose physical money rather than electronic money.. it is because in physical money you can actually have it and also there is assurance that physical money will not be lost and electronic money have a chance to get lost.
Activity: 686
Merit: 30
March 05, 2018, 06:31:54 AM
the main is we cant see pyshicaly on electric money
and then on electric money like btc the system is secure and anonymous , and we dont need to take wallet on electric money
just remember Cheesy
Activity: 25
March 05, 2018, 05:41:35 AM
Hardware cash and physical cash have both preferred standpoint and hindrance in the method for how and where it being use. Physical cash is the most easy to understand, it can be use by all ages or even the uneducated individual however as far as security the physical cash is calm low not at all like hardware cash that are scrambled with computerized key yet it can't be utilized by all levels in a general public what's more it truly needs web association in each exchange.
Activity: 21
March 05, 2018, 05:13:27 AM
The electronic cash you allude to are the Digital forms of money which is presently similar to the new world request and projection for installment trade without bounds. The physical cash is terned as the fiats. The significant distinction in both is the way to go/vision; decentralization! An installment approach in which methods for installment isn't possessed by any nation or settled for a specific nation or people. It isn't intended to be unmistakable not traceable and this has likewise been made conceivable with the assistance of the blockchain innovation!
Activity: 124
March 05, 2018, 03:34:36 AM
Electronic money is much more convenient than Fiat.
But when I travel, electronic money doesn't always help...Even vice versa. Fiat Walt percentages are much larger than electronic money. Of course, it depends on the level of education and the economy of a certain country. Cool
Activity: 140
March 05, 2018, 02:58:15 AM
Hi guys, I just want to know your views and opinion about the difference in Electronic Money (Bitcoin and others) and the Physical Money. Many people now a days are still confuse about the existence of the Bitcoin and how it differ from our Physical Money that we are using to buy necessity. I hope we could share and learn from each other.  Wink Smiley
Physical money is very useful in daily necessity as we all know that cryptocurrency still on his way on process when it comes to legalization of  transactions ,cryptocurrency is  digital money
Activity: 308
March 05, 2018, 02:52:03 AM
In some countries the electronic money is still not recognized and supported, so obviously, physical meaning is more effective at this time. Both are good but I like Bitcoin to make it easy to use and do not worry about the risk of having so much money in your pocket.
Activity: 276
Merit: 11
March 05, 2018, 02:34:11 AM
Bitcoin is digital or electronic money that we can keep as assets. Or we can use but we can first exchange to our country's currency after that we can buy daily needs. But bitcoin in my opinion easy to can but complicated use. While the physical money we can directly use it, but for me physical money is difficult to get it. Bitcoin and physical money have their respective advantages and disadvantages
Activity: 210
BLOCKCHAIN VERIFIED PRODUCT REVIEWS PLATFORM
March 04, 2018, 07:36:39 PM
Differ on who controls the production of money and the distribution, you are already using electronic money all the time, in the end coins and notes are entered in computers at some time as a register in a database Cheesy
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
March 04, 2018, 07:31:11 PM
Better invest in crypto. They at least requires some work. In a case of fiat, they can be drawen easely.
To me, electronic money considered as a significant asset and it contains all of the money in it, there are many wealthy people created from Bitcoin, and I wish that soon there will be many wealthy people. More from Bitcoin, there are so many poor people in the world, these virtual coins help them to live a better life.
Honestly, Electronic money does not mean it is a concept for Bitcoin. The government just called Bitcoin with this name while they do not have enough knowledge about history growth of cryptocurrency. Why do we call Bitcoin is cryptocurrency? The government have to find answer for this issue first.
Activity: 117
March 04, 2018, 01:22:45 PM
Better invest in crypto. They at least requires some work. In a case of fiat, they can be drawen easely.
To me, electronic money considered as a significant asset and it contains all of the money in it, there are many wealthy people created from Bitcoin, and I wish that soon there will be many wealthy people. More from Bitcoin, there are so many poor people in the world, these virtual coins help them to live a better life.
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
March 04, 2018, 01:15:50 PM

Cryptocurrency is too way different from fiat. Digital money requires internet for we can't have or access it without it. It is more convenient to use and is faster to use in some transactions like paying bills online. It is actually safer than bank because it is decentralized and more secure than fiat that we entrust in banks. Banks are actually to risky and unsafe for us these days.
Pages:
Jump to: