Pages:
Author

Topic: Electronic Money vs. Physical Money - page 7. (Read 9483 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 23
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 17, 2018, 12:10:27 PM
There are both advantages and disadvantages that both of this money can offer. Electronic money is where the money is kept in a electronic wallet that can be accessed thru a variety of Passwords, 2FA, Private Keys, Security Codes, Fingerprint Scanners, Voice Recognition and other things that can secure your own wallet. You can convert this electronic money into physical money but this will take time because that would take business days before they can process the cash out. Physical money is very useful because you can use it in your everyday life and this can sustain your everyday needs.
PIR
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
February 17, 2018, 11:51:52 AM
Electronic money can be use through digital currency, any payment, purchase, transaction can be done through electronic while physical money can be withdrawn in a bank as per amount or per piece, you buy in the store, market, using your money.
Activity: 364
February 17, 2018, 11:38:26 AM
Electronic money is called Cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency is very much popular at this time but the problem is most of the people doesn’t know about this system and we can not use this system at all place. Physical money is better to use at all place but cryptocurrency is ahead of that because of the profit and facilities peoples get.

You can not earn a lot buy laying down your real money at place but you can get much security there and you can get a lot of benefits by using cryptocurrency but you will not get the security like real money. Different peoples have different types of mind and choice. You can only decide what you want. There are lots of advantage and disadvantage of both of these two system so you have to select the perfect one which will better for you.

Activity: 210
Merit: 11
February 17, 2018, 10:34:23 AM
Electronical money are the future of world payment system and I think no one wants to use our "physical" money anymore.
Activity: 1057
Merit: 261
February 17, 2018, 10:26:54 AM
Electronic or digital money likely new born assets in this era, remain newbie until now. Here we all well wisher just believe that this has tons to go. Anyways, It's most risky deal with cryptocurrencies that's why ppl suggest don't put in more money than you can afford to lose. Very possibly could drop to near-zero at any time, whereas traditional paper money is still your safest bet.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
February 17, 2018, 10:14:05 AM
Both types of money need to exist right now, and there have a different to each other. in my view. We know that using the electronic money is very convenient and fast to use but electronic or digital money is not accessible everywhere unlike to physical or cash. There stores or restaurant hotel in this world were we need to pay cash. Electronic money which you have to find a place or a store where internet and accept it. Both are important, useful and suitable.
That is right but the time will come that we will not depend in physical money anymore because electronic money will become the key for our financial system to improve and have more progress in the future that we can have a lot of benefits in doing transaction and also in getting chances for us to make more money aside from other source of income that we have.
Activity: 350
Merit: 109
February 17, 2018, 06:37:40 AM
Both types of money need to exist right now, and there have a different to each other. in my view. We know that using the electronic money is very convenient and fast to use but electronic or digital money is not accessible everywhere unlike to physical or cash. There stores or restaurant hotel in this world were we need to pay cash. Electronic money which you have to find a place or a store where internet and accept it. Both are important, useful and suitable.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
February 17, 2018, 05:30:19 AM
Hi guys, I just want to know your views and opinion about the difference in Electronic Money (Bitcoin and others) and the Physical Money. Many people now a days are still confuse about the existence of the Bitcoin and how it differ from our Physical Money that we are using to buy necessity. I hope we could share and learn from each other.  Wink Smiley
I know that electronic money is gaining popularity day by day and also it has many advantages and provides new facilities which were not there before. But still I prefer physical money over electronic money any day because firstly, physical money is way more popular than electronic money and it also has way more users than electronic money. Also most of the people don’t trust electronic mode of money whereas everyone trusts and accepts physical form of money.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
February 17, 2018, 05:08:39 AM
For me I find Electronic money, easy and safe to use than physical money, but from where I come from, crypto currencies are not yet widely accepted, thus we still use physical money to survive. Even though Cyprtos have a lot of thing to offer, I think it will take more time for people to really see it and use electronic money even just as much as the physical one, for our country at least.
Activity: 238
February 17, 2018, 12:18:02 AM
When I need to pick electronic cash and physical cash, I will pick both. Since physical cash is required when we are shopping in a place or nation where there is no exchange utilizing electronic cash, and when we will go to a nation that as of now utilizes electronic exchanges then we will utilize hardware. In any case, when we lean toward electronic cash we ought to be careful about programmers.
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
February 15, 2018, 12:19:56 AM
It depends on the situation, for me electronic money is surely more reliable and it is easy to manage and hide your financial but the thing is the risk of hacking your account. Physical money is used all over the world and people still choosing this because of the availability and easy to gather. For the future, electronic money will now be using by people.
Activity: 364
Merit: 103
February 14, 2018, 01:43:53 PM
Hi guys, I just want to know your views and opinion about the difference in Electronic Money (Bitcoin and others) and the Physical Money. Many people now a days are still confuse about the existence of the Bitcoin and how it differ from our Physical Money that we are using to buy necessity. I hope we could share and learn from each other.  Wink Smiley
Physical money is tangible and visible with substance as the word physical itself describes and electronic or virtual money is not. You will see only figures of how much u have but you cannot hold and touch it with your hand.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY
February 14, 2018, 01:39:35 PM
I will say my opinion general. The first generation of electronic money is money transfers and plastic cards. With their appearance, it became clear their important purpose and ease of use. Now we have crypto-currencies, which have even more useful and convenient properties. Given the trend, soon there will be no services and goods that can be paid only with fiat money.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
February 13, 2018, 06:34:39 AM
Pros of "virtual" money is visible to the naked eye. But we must remember about the reverse side of the coin. Let's start with the positive.

1. Electronic money makes it possible to pay for purchases and services from anywhere in the world without leaving home, as well as make payments for mobile communications, theater tickets, etc.

2. With the observance of elementary security rules, losing electronic money is much more difficult than usual.

3. The use of electronic wallets, as a rule, free of charge.

4. Methods of replenishing a virtual account are convenient: through bank branches, payment terminals, through plastic cards, special payment cards.

6. Free choice of currency of payment. Money virtual wallet can be easily converted into almost any currency, after which you can transfer them, for example, to a bank account. True, the conversion is a paid service.

7. Unlimited period of use - do not think about the problems of liquidation of the account and its re-registration.

8. Anonymity - when you make an electronic wallet, you do not need to produce any documents.

9. Speed ​​is almost instant payment.

10. Electronic monetary systems work around the clock, without lunch and weekends.
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
February 13, 2018, 06:08:26 AM
everything is simple, they are financial money, and they can be touched, and electronic money (crypto currency) only in the computer
Not everything is as simple as it seems. The fact that these finances have their distinctions is true, but because of this many governments start to make problems for users, because the latter manage to break laws in some cases, which harms national interests.
Activity: 452
Merit: 7
February 13, 2018, 05:07:06 AM
everything is simple, they are financial money, and they can be touched, and electronic money (crypto currency) only in the computer
Activity: 630
February 12, 2018, 03:53:37 PM
Bitcoins aren't electronic money, it is a crypto currentcy, a virtual and digital currency.  And I think electronic money are fiat currency that are store on an electronic device, for example a prepaid payment cards. While physical money are those money created by the Central Banks circulating over the world, or fiat currency.
You have not yet taken into account electronic money Following the example of QIWI or WebMoney. on the one hand, these are the finances of banking systems, but at the same time they are electronic.
Activity: 405
February 12, 2018, 01:34:07 PM
I would choose electronic money, because its safe when you use and to pay billings. You can shopping online anytime you want, and you can use it wherever you are, that no need to go out through internet. Not like on physical money you can go outside to buy things, its not so safe compare to electronic money. Almost people are choosing electronic money because we can invest and the price is increasing, not like on physical money its price is remain. But its better to choose electronic because, for now it is compatible with today's world of technology.
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
February 12, 2018, 09:32:37 AM
Bitcoins aren't electronic money, it is a crypto currentcy, a virtual and digital currency.  And I think electronic money are fiat currency that are store on an electronic device, for example a prepaid payment cards. While physical money are those money created by the Central Banks circulating over the world, or fiat currency.
Activity: 448
CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH
February 12, 2018, 08:14:08 AM
Different between physical currency and electrical currency is that physical currency can use anywhere at any moment. But electrical currency can use if there is computer and internet. And investment in electrical currency is profitable rather than physical currency I think so
Pages:
Jump to: