Pages:
Author

Topic: Electronic Money vs. Physical Money - page 6. (Read 9483 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
February 27, 2018, 10:13:27 AM
Between the electronic and physical money in my country, more users physical money because no matter how the physical which has been no since long while the electronic recently appeared a few years back, then people more feel comfortable with physical money has been they wear long since
as bitcoin is not in trends in all the regions but as the time will pass more bitcoin will approach to the newer regions which will attract more ne users and and when they will know about bitcoin i am sure they will prefer to use crypto.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
February 27, 2018, 09:16:58 AM
Between the electronic and physical money in my country, more users physical money because no matter how the physical which has been no since long while the electronic recently appeared a few years back, then people more feel comfortable with physical money has been they wear long since
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
February 27, 2018, 07:50:22 AM
Yes there's a lot difference between electric money and you said physical money like here in my country I usually use my fiat money to my daily needs and I didn't usually use electric money because I don't have it yet I just learn to use bitcoin once my friend though me about it and now as a friend of a bitcoin user also I use to cash it out to our local money changer and pay him what I use to borrow to him.
Activity: 452
Merit: 7
February 27, 2018, 07:38:48 AM
Fiat can be controlled, printed paper and ready, and with digital tokens not so.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
February 23, 2018, 11:35:11 AM
When we say electronic money this are the money generated in digital world use as transactions ,payments ,investment and other business via the internet like the cryptocurrency, while physical money are medium of exchange that are been touch and seen physically like paper bills and coins.It is like I prefer for the electronic money than physical money
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
February 21, 2018, 08:33:34 AM
we are actually using crypto money because we are paying for our salaries via internet banking. we also spend our money on credit cards. but credit cards for international shipping and shopping are a matter of trust, we can solve this problem with easy-to-send crypto money, but we do not want to have cash, but I do not think it will happen in the future. but we are accustomed to have cash on hand, and this is the psychological side of things.
Activity: 167
February 21, 2018, 08:19:24 AM
For me, there is similar form of physical and electronic money also there is differences too.
Bitcoin is like a real money but it only limited.
You need to convert first to fiat money before expending it.  Because some establishment can't accept bitcoin
Activity: 126
February 21, 2018, 08:08:06 AM
Hi guys, I just want to know your views and opinion about the difference in Electronic Money (Bitcoin and others) and the Physical Money. Many people now a days are still confuse about the existence of the Bitcoin and how it differ from our Physical Money that we are using to buy necessity. I hope we could share and learn from each other.  Wink Smiley
Sometimes  for me it is better  for electronic money because  you are not handling it keeping a big out of money you are not prone of gambling or any form of crimes
Activity: 910
Merit: 255
February 20, 2018, 07:29:06 AM
Storing of electronic money is much easier comparing with physical money. but also risky. most of the banks in my country are under protection of government. so when you put your money to a bank there is almost no risk.but when you put your digital money to even a hardware wallet there is no guarantee that they are in safe there.
Activity: 401
Merit: 100
February 20, 2018, 06:39:51 AM
It's hard to choose one between electronic and physical money, because both of them is very important for me, but if i only need to choose one, i will choose electronic money because i know that in the future electronic money can also do what physical money can do.

I agree, and also, with digital money we can be secured and safe, we don't have to carry all those cash when buying something. You can put it all in one simple account that have password so that no one can get your money instantly. Even banks uses digital currencies this days, credit cards and atm's are considered as digital currencies. We just have to make it better.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
February 20, 2018, 04:54:19 AM
The current currency that we have is the physical money which is accepted by all countries and is considered the official currency of each country. On the other hand, electronic money or the crypto currencies and technological currency which emerged lately which are used on online transaction.

wrong, we do only have different currencies aside from physical money . there were also cryptocurrency like bitcoins that act and work the same as fiats, the only difference is that cryptos are much more advance becauase they can also act as an asset. physical money is still the mainstream currency that we will use until the future because its obvious that physical money are much easier and all of the people can posibly used it no matter what is their state in life.
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
February 20, 2018, 04:47:04 AM
The current currency that we have is the physical money which is accepted by all countries and is considered the official currency of each country. On the other hand, electronic money or the crypto currencies and technological currency which emerged lately which are used on online transaction.
Activity: 364
February 20, 2018, 02:07:52 AM
Electronic money has many advantages for us such as:
1. ease of shopping in minimarket
2. payment of public transport
3. toll payment
4. shopping online
5. the existence of special promos and discounts
Not only benefit us as users, it turns out that this physical money substitute facilitates government and profit for the country. The presence of this type of money is strongly supported by the government as a substitute for physical money. This kind of money is expected to help the government monitor and control the amount of money circulating in the community.
Activity: 193
February 20, 2018, 01:33:27 AM
In some countries, in banks when accepting notes from other states, it is often said that your bill is damaged and take a commission for accepting this physical bill (about 5%). Of course you can take them to an ATM, but you still have to find it.
Activity: 161
Merit: 1
0xf54CA5618b90810722B0e833DC150a97743A40B4
February 17, 2018, 02:25:13 PM
Physical money like cash is going out the way of dinosaurs. Look at China and india. I was in China recently and i was embarrassed cos I was using cash (physical money omg) while a old lady in front of me was using wechat pay to purchase her groceries. She must have been 60 years old and yet it seems so casual to be using digital money in a grocery store.

Developed countries like US, Europe are falling far behind as resistant to change is preventing mainstream adoption of digital money.

Physical money is expensive to print, waste lots of resources to print and manage .. we ought to move to digital money as soon as possible
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
February 17, 2018, 02:15:28 PM
Cash is much more trusted and easier to use by everyone. Digital money require a lot of skills that making them harder to use by old genration.
Activity: 434
February 17, 2018, 01:59:47 PM
Hi guys, I just want to know your views and opinion about the difference in Electronic Money (Bitcoin and others) and the Physical Money. Many people now a days are still confuse about the existence of the Bitcoin and how it differ from our Physical Money that we are using to buy necessity. I hope we could share and learn from each other.  Wink Smiley
rather trivial question. Fiat money, unlike electronic ones, has a material carrier, while less convenient and less secure. Historically, Fiat is the first and therefore people are accustomed to this kind of money, but we are gradually moving away from this.
Activity: 224
February 17, 2018, 01:34:21 PM
There's a big difference between electronic money and physical money. But I believe that electronic money is much better than physical money. It's more useful.
Activity: 226
Merit: 26
February 17, 2018, 01:21:18 PM
Digital money need for people daily life. Because physical money usage is not easy as digital.
I prefer electronic money, digital money or currency like bitcoin to be specific. Because as you can see the value of it compared to physical money, although the value is fixed not like digital money but digital money has high price and also it can be used using you mobile devices or any other gadgets that can access these kinds of currencies. Digital money also is the way of fast transaction because of the intermet connection as I said.
Activity: 448
February 17, 2018, 01:17:11 PM
Digital money need for people daily life. Because physical money usage is not easy as digital.
Pages:
Jump to: