Pages:
Author

Topic: encourage others to crypto - page 41. (Read 8583 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 2
July 19, 2018, 02:06:53 PM
I'm also been encouraged by my friend and now I'm already earning and gained enough knowledge about Crypto, and now I'm in the part of encouraging others about this kind of stuff that really useful to me and very profitable. It's really a great feeling that you can help others by sharing stuffs like this and for them to earn as well.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
July 19, 2018, 01:45:01 PM
I certainly believe we must encourage others to by and participate in cryptocurrency.  It is our duty as cryptocurrency investors and enthusiast.  If you have enjoyed the superior service of cryptocurrency and it's easy to use and convenience, we must let other people know.
Activity: 252
Merit: 16
July 19, 2018, 01:37:46 PM
for me i will encourage people who are just interested about crypto. guide them on the proper way, and teach them the very basic of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. there is no such thing crypto is an scam or an pyramiding activity, only the person are just using this technology to scam some people especially that has no idea about it. thats why before investing something in crypto better you have great knowledge about it.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
July 19, 2018, 01:37:17 PM
I was enticed by a friend last year to be join the crypto revolution, and here i am. I asked him and he says out of all the people he wants to be part of crypto, only 1/5 joins or is interested.

I also told it to my friends but they are not at all interested, just curious about it.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
July 19, 2018, 01:23:41 PM
I will encourage as many people as possible to crypto investment. As a matter of fact , I have even started already. Honestly,  many people need to know about the great benefits that are embedded in crypto business. I believe a greater percentage of people are yet to know what crypto has come to offer. So many people want another stream of income to add to what they earn from their jobs but they do not know how to go about it. That is why I think someone like me who has greatly benefitted from crypto should introduce others to it. Infact, some people are already showing interest to join crypto after I introduced it to them.
Encourage others to use crypto is very good idea because it can help to crypto to grow even more and it can help also to those people especially in financial. The more people you encourage to join in crypto the more people will be more get interested to it, once they know that crypto can bring lot of money. Actually nowadays there's a lot people are now interested to it, and some of them are satisfied what crypto can give to them, but some people are eager to get a lot earning which is not bad because people are contented until their satisfied their needs.
Activity: 115
July 19, 2018, 01:23:02 PM
More and more people are interested in this. With those who are interested in this - I'm always ready to talk and advise some points. The rest, I think, will come to this through time.
Activity: 126
July 19, 2018, 01:16:07 PM
When people we know in the real world hear testimonies from us concerning our cryptocurrency journey,they are interested and want to invest because they believe us.The word of mouth about investment help people to understand and believe in the potentials in the cryptocurrency market.I think everyone should take it opon him or herself to convince at least one person weekly about cryptocurrency investments. By word of mouth,we shall get more members and soon the whole world will accept cryptocurrency.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
July 19, 2018, 01:11:51 PM
I always encourage others to at least be interested in cryptocurrency. As far as investing money, it's a risk and they need to do their own research and risk analysis. I don't want to tell anybody to invest and then have them lose money
Activity: 454
Merit: 1
July 19, 2018, 01:04:41 PM
I will encourage as many people as possible to crypto investment. As a matter of fact , I have even started already. Honestly,  many people need to know about the great benefits that are embedded in crypto business. I believe a greater percentage of people are yet to know what crypto has come to offer. So many people want another stream of income to add to what they earn from their jobs but they do not know how to go about it. That is why I think someone like me who has greatly benefitted from crypto should introduce others to it. Infact, some people are already showing interest to join crypto after I introduced it to them.
Activity: 140
July 19, 2018, 12:35:41 PM
I think that I already did my part. I advertised crypto to all of my friends. I believe in the tech and I just love BTC.  Grin
Activity: 354
Merit: 100
July 19, 2018, 12:27:32 PM
I would encourage friends to understand blockchain and encryption currency, but it is not a good investment opportunity, because the bear market has come, I would suggest they learn more knowledge, so when the bull market comes, everyone will make money.
Yes it is good for the other people. But for me you guys are only making the forum and inviting a lots of bounty hunters then the division of tokens will be reduced not to be so greedy but newcomers sometimes doing so many things that disobeyed forum rules.
Activity: 424
Merit: 108
July 19, 2018, 12:25:36 PM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?
First is that take courage to start and continue your journey in crypto. Do not just easy give up when the downfall of crypto are happening. Patience and trust, this characteristics will help you to become successful in life. And if you are experiencing downfall and fear in losing your investment, be brave and have a positive mindset regarding to this.
Activity: 294
Merit: 113
July 19, 2018, 12:17:21 PM
I have been doing that in my condition yet the main issue is that despite everything, they don't get how blockchain innovation functions. So they think it's like a ponzi scam. But I think with the time everybody will understand how this technology works and especially how Bitcoin will lead to the next technological revolution.
Activity: 645
Merit: 1
July 19, 2018, 12:16:39 PM
Yes that is a great idea. Currently we have lots of social media groups on crypto where we come together and teach one another how to invest in cryoto as well as the benefit
Activity: 168
July 19, 2018, 12:14:21 PM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?
Yes absolutely, I encourage all of my friends to join crypto because it the future of currency. We have debates over it and all but it’s better to make them understand rather than make them invest in crypto. I think there are projects that speak for themselves and impress many people to invest in directly, just take a look at Liven and RedCab. Two of the very best projects that are working in Food and Transport industry, I think people will start using these projects soon.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
July 19, 2018, 12:12:29 PM
I always share information about the crypto whenever I meet my friend's. But they fear because of RBIs circular about barring bitcoin transaction through banking. Actually  the media have created the FUD that bitcoin is ban in India and whoever will involve with same will be punished. Well I try to explain them that bitcoin and cryptocurrency are legal in India and not banned because of RBI. Crypto currency is the future and we are in early stage, it's good opportunity to engage as early adopters of new technology always have upper hands. Some take my advice about crypto seriously or joke and some still don't know about this field at all.
Activity: 126
July 19, 2018, 11:46:23 AM
I tried doing that last year and it wasn't all that pleasant. Some persons lost money I myself was also growing and understanding crypto. I can now advise on what to do and not to. I can also suggest coins to buy, I also inform the person the risk involve and how to mange it
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
July 19, 2018, 11:42:12 AM
When people find out that I'm doing crypto it becomes interesting and they have a desire to try, but from my own experience I can say that making money in crypto is not so easy, it will take a lot of time and effort before you get at least some payments.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
July 19, 2018, 11:20:41 AM
i would only advice crypto to my enemies.
copper member
Activity: 560
July 19, 2018, 11:19:19 AM
I don't see crytocurrency as a pyramid scheme, though it shares some resemblance. I wouldn't encourage anyone to invest in crytocurrency without letting them know of the volatility of the market. One needs to understand that there could be ups and downs and there's possibility of making huge losses. Crytocurrency could be very profitable,  but its risky.
Pages:
Jump to: