Pages:
Author

Topic: encourage others to crypto - page 40. (Read 8583 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 10
July 21, 2018, 07:51:23 AM
I don't even recommend my relatives, because they're going to blame me for their loss. Every sheep is hanged on their own leg Grin
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
July 21, 2018, 07:42:36 AM
 I have been encouraging the people towards the crypto investment by social media and another way also. And, many also joined Bitcointalk to know more about the Bitcoin and the crypto in my recommendation.
Activity: 133
July 21, 2018, 05:16:58 AM
I have spoken to some of my friends about crypto, and I will speak to a few more others if I have the chance. Cryptocurrency is a gateway towards getting financial stability/independence, and anyone who is looking forward to that should consider equipping themselves with proper knowledge and then involve in the trade.
Activity: 154
July 20, 2018, 02:12:20 PM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?
I certainly do not force anyone to work in this market, but I tell a lot about this market and people think that this is a joke and do not see how to make money here
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
July 20, 2018, 02:10:39 PM
It is important not just to inspire people to go to the crypto world, it is important to inspire them to carry their money there.
As we have already noticed, the influx of participants in the bounty affected poorly the income of the bounty of hunters and made the situation on the market worse.

Well you can't make them do anything because if they lose they'll blame you. And be honest, there is a big chance that somebody investing for the first time in crypto will probably chose some shitcoin and lose money like we all did at the beginning.
Friend, you look at the very essence of truth. Yes, and the phrase "money likes silence" is proof of that. You do not need to advise anyone, if a person is interested in this sphere, sooner or later he will start to research it and at the same time he will not take offense at anyone in case of his own failures.
Activity: 392
Merit: 252
July 20, 2018, 01:58:59 PM
I invite my friends. I advise them to invest in crypto money and work for bounty campaigns. The world of CryptoCurrency continues to grow. thanks to future blockchain technology. my family and my friends are now interested in the crypto market.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
July 20, 2018, 12:28:18 PM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?
\

I try as much as possible to educate my friends on the Cryptocurrency market. I let them know that the benefits outweigh the cons of the industry. All they need is to keep learning and it will benefit them in the long run
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
July 20, 2018, 12:26:55 PM
The crytocurrency space is full of uncertainty and one could end up making so much losses, encouraging someone to invest could result in loss of cordial relationship when the market goes wrong. In my opinion, I would prefer to making known the attributes of the industry and letting them make their own decisions.
Activity: 166
July 20, 2018, 12:16:29 PM
I do try to teach some of my friends about crypto but the problem is they always think about being scam,pyramiding scheme etc. so i stop on convincing them and let them see how will crypto make me rich😛.
copper member
Merit: 5
July 20, 2018, 12:05:03 PM
I would encourage people to invest in crytocurrency, after letting them know that the crytocurrency space is risky and they could make losses from their investments. They need to be aware of the volatility of the market which could either work in their favor or against them.
July 20, 2018, 11:58:37 AM
We live in era of modern science. Modern science blessed us with so many amazing things and as days pass it ll gives us more latest invention. We all know about the new online currency called cryptocurrency. It's one the most amazing things of modern science. Those who have to understand this they are investing in this currency and they really enjoy the process.
 You know its the right time to know about this currency otherwise as days advance you cant help your self to match in the new coming world. Those people who are very concern about their future they are actually interested in crypto coz they know its the future. I'll always encourage my known people to know about crypto and make sure that they know and understand the concept not just seeing someone making money and invest their precious money in vain projects.NO doubt crypto is the future currency and today or tomorrow it must happen.
Activity: 127
July 20, 2018, 09:39:11 AM
I recommended a lot of people to invest in encryption at the beginning of 2018, but they have lost money so far. Actually, I feel sorry for them, so now I dare not persuade anyone to invest in BTC.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
July 20, 2018, 09:32:58 AM
It is important not just to inspire people to go to the crypto world, it is important to inspire them to carry their money there.
As we have already noticed, the influx of participants in the bounty affected poorly the income of the bounty of hunters and made the situation on the market worse.

Well you can't make them do anything because if they lose they'll blame you. And be honest, there is a big chance that somebody investing for the first time in crypto will probably chose some shitcoin and lose money like we all did at the beginning.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
July 20, 2018, 05:36:49 AM
I certainly believe we must encourage others to by and participate in cryptocurrency.  It is our duty as cryptocurrency investors and enthusiast.  If you have enjoyed the superior service of cryptocurrency and it's easy to use and convenience, we must let other people know.

Activity: 168
July 20, 2018, 05:07:48 AM
I involve my friends and acquaintances. But they still do not understand how it all works and are afraid of something.
Activity: 658
Merit: 107
July 20, 2018, 05:05:19 AM
It is necessary to encourage others to crypto, because in this way we can help people to invest profitably and learn more about new technologies based on blockchain. I constantly explain to my friends and acquaintances the benefits of investing in cryptocurrency and help them make the right choice when buying coins.
Activity: 434
July 20, 2018, 03:41:13 AM

I would be too selfish if I did not share this information with my friends and relatives, told them in detail about the features and possibilities of working with crypto.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
APOLLOX Protocol
July 19, 2018, 02:36:07 PM
I don't think that it is a good idea because those who are interested and motivated - they will come by their own will, non-motivated ones will be an easy target to scammers etc.
Activity: 224
July 19, 2018, 02:32:34 PM
According to the results of the study, by 2022 the UK could become a global center for the development of technology based on the blockbuster. According to analysts, the country has all the necessary resources for this, as well as the government's favor. Soon in the UK there will be a tangible preponderance between the traditional financial system and crypto-economics in favor of the latter. For 2017-2018, British companies involved in blocking, were invested 500 million pounds sterling. At the same time, the blockbuster industry is still at the initial stage of development and the UK has every chance to become a leader in this field.
Activity: 140
July 19, 2018, 02:11:32 PM
I will only tell people about cryptos and educate them about cryptos but I won't encourage anyone to join the cryptos, I will leave the decision to themselves so that if something happens tomorrow, I won't be blamed.
Pages:
Jump to: