Pages:
Author

Topic: encourage others to crypto - page 38. (Read 8583 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
July 24, 2018, 10:03:57 PM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?
I often follow social media bounty campaigns and many people are curious about crypto and I explain at a glance about Bitcoin and other crypto investments I suggest to search for information via google.
but before they want to invest in crypto, I always suggest to learn first what is crypto what is investment and how to do daily trading, all that I do because I know world investsi not always profit, there is risk to be faced, so that they understand in undergo this business.
Activity: 356
Merit: 100
July 24, 2018, 09:53:27 PM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?

i never been suggested in my society to do this kind of investing. But i encourage many people to invest in crypto through multimedia many are interested and asking the processing deals in crypto. If i have an extra income I'll do this kind of work.
Activity: 152
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 09:39:15 PM
I no longer force people into crypto, evidence of proof is all they ask and after still providing, tgey kind of say it is evident enough. Crypto is a cool signal i grabbed once i was introduced to it. But people of now are full of doubts and cant take risks
Activity: 126
July 24, 2018, 09:36:04 PM
I encourge some of my friends about crypto but since that im just new in this crypto world im studying about it and gather all information so that when i encourage them i can explain very well and provide the exact information.
Activity: 69
July 24, 2018, 09:29:22 PM
Truly, I generally empower my family and companion to join the crypto world, however some of them have a low patient wages in comprehension of what I am disclosing to them. Others have enthusiasm on it, however they wear have no time for learning on it. I show them on the best way to abundance, or how to join airdrop, and furthermore disclose to them about venture. They need venture to get a simple benefit however this is a dangerous activity.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
July 24, 2018, 01:04:23 PM
I myself was encouraged by my friend to deal with crypto - we had a long 1.5 hour conversation where I was explained the basics of blockchain technology and the peculiarities of the market.
Though not all of my friends who I tell about crypto believe me, they are mostly afraid of high volatility of the coins.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
July 24, 2018, 12:53:28 PM
First, we ourselves should make sure that we are not involved in fraud, and only then  we  should encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity.
Actually encourage others to invest in the crypto world there is an easy and some are difficult to be encouraged.Because people's beliefs are different.People who think crypto fraud/scam maybe they do not know about the benefits of crypto and how to do it.Fraud can occur because of the person's own fault the lust .
Activity: 98
July 24, 2018, 12:52:27 PM

I have never done this and will not do it. People must choose where they invest money. If they think that this is a pyramid, then so be it, you will get more)) But if it's serious, then the person will succeed more if he becomes interested in it himself, he does not need to be pushed to do something.
Activity: 233
July 24, 2018, 12:51:53 PM
I will encourage others to join this crypto world as in the coming futures, it will grow a lot and will be profitable as compared to other fields.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
July 24, 2018, 12:48:36 PM

As it happens I mostly discourage people from investing in crypto. Knowing that I'm familiar with this field, they ask me whether they should invest in this or that crypto project, and when I check it it's always turns out to be an obvious scam. It's funny that they ignore great altcoins because in their opinion they are unstable and don't bring in an income they want even when rising, and at the same time they want to invest their money in something which promises them stability and thousands of percent returns, but in reality will definitely fail.
Activity: 61
Merit: 9
July 24, 2018, 12:45:56 PM
Yes, when I have friends around me who want to know about this industry, I will share some of my experiences with them. I think this is the industry that can make us rich, so I very much hope that they can join me as well, but I will not invite them on their own initiative, because there is a great risk in this industry, which requires them to go judgment.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
July 24, 2018, 12:44:07 PM
I would not to advice prescribe individuals to put resources into crypto, in light of the fact that I would prefer not to be in charge of the danger of misfortunes, I like to instruct him to comprehend cryptocurancy, on the grounds that if individuals comprehend cryptocurancy, that individual can limit the danger of misfortunes in crypto venture.

You're right and I agree but I go one step further and say that crypto is profitable, it's the technology for the future but it's not for everybody because you can easily lose. If you enter it's up to you. Don't expect easy money because those times behind us. You can make money even now but you gotta know what to do.
Activity: 126
July 24, 2018, 12:35:48 PM

We should make this crypto world more people to join, we incourage them to ingage here through investing their shares and explain them that this is not a networking or something scam. Let help them expose this pretty quit community for them to gain more profit.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
July 24, 2018, 12:23:55 PM
First, we ourselves should make sure that we are not involved in fraud, and only then  we  should encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity.
Activity: 198
July 24, 2018, 12:22:02 PM
I would not to advice prescribe individuals to put resources into crypto, in light of the fact that I would prefer not to be in charge of the danger of misfortunes, I like to instruct him to comprehend cryptocurancy, on the grounds that if individuals comprehend cryptocurancy, that individual can limit the danger of misfortunes in crypto venture.
Activity: 112
July 24, 2018, 12:16:29 PM
Urge others to inquire about the crypto showcase and the innovation behind it. With respect to contributing, once they are taught given them a chance to settle on their own choice. Every individual is one of a kind and their inherent inspirations are not quite the same as yours. So be mindful while giving exhortation. Their cash, their choice. Instruction is the most vital thing you can do!
Activity: 226
July 24, 2018, 11:25:07 AM
I don't encourage people to crypto if they are not interested in it. If they have a wish to join, I help always because it is really hard to sort out this information by your own.
My friends and acquaintances also ask for help on the subject of crypto currency. Someone wants to buy a small amount of coins in order to understand what it is, others just are still interested in information. But I myself will never be the first to start the topic of crypto currency.
The people around me wanted to know about cryptocurrency so I explained to them the basic knowledge about this market in my capacity. But most people do not want long-term investment but only think about the profitability of this market, which makes many people fail.
Activity: 336
July 24, 2018, 11:03:34 AM
I do not see any sense in encouraging other people to invest in cryptocurrencies. There are people who have long known about cryptocurrencies, but they are just afraid to invest in them and therefore do not need to impose their opinion on them. Many people do not know about cryptocurrency and tell them about how attractive cryptocurrencies are and they need to be invested, as it will bring you huge profits, I also do not think it is right. If you want some people to be involved in the world of cryptocurrency, then you must tell them all the information. Do not hesitate and tell us about how many scams there are in this area and how risky to invest in cryptocurrencies.
Get me wrong. I like cryptocurrencies and I invested my money in it and I know that you can both win and lose money, but still I think that now, investing in cryptocurrencies will be profitable, since the cryptocurrency market is still young and it will grow.
Do not build illusions and do not impose your opinion on anyone. You can only tell about all the pros and cons, and the other person let him decide what to do.
Activity: 210
July 24, 2018, 10:47:10 AM
I don't encourage people to crypto if they are not interested in it. If they have a wish to join, I help always because it is really hard to sort out this information by your own.
My friends and acquaintances also ask for help on the subject of crypto currency. Someone wants to buy a small amount of coins in order to understand what it is, others just are still interested in information. But I myself will never be the first to start the topic of crypto currency.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
July 24, 2018, 07:29:31 AM
Pages:
Jump to: