Pages:
Author

Topic: encourage others to crypto - page 42. (Read 8583 times)

Activity: 148
Merit: 0
July 19, 2018, 11:10:58 AM
No, I just work here and I'm not going to someone to prove something and persuade, I'm not an adept of some sect and all the information in the public domain
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
July 19, 2018, 11:09:41 AM
If everyone invested in crypto, I believe that they can have the future that they want, but everyone should have their own head on their shoulders
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
July 19, 2018, 11:04:30 AM
I really want them to participate as well in crypto, I want them to invest so that they will experience as well  what we are earning right now, I'm pretty sure that they will enjoy it too. Some of friends that I invited are already earning right now, so for me it's really worth of our time doing this.
Activity: 238
July 19, 2018, 10:57:49 AM
I would love to encourage others to crypto because i want them also to earned money here but first i will teached them to have more learnings and knowledge before making an investment because i do not want them to blame me if they loss their money they should think and learned more and try to accept whatever risks wil happened.
Activity: 730
Merit: 102
Trphy.io
July 19, 2018, 10:43:53 AM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?

I would if they are willing to learn. But right now, I dont want to force people who doesn't want to learn and know more about crypto. It has to start with them.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
July 19, 2018, 10:35:02 AM
I invite my friends who make a sensible investment to invest in crypto money because the crypto market is risky. but I do not invite everyone. people blame me if they lose money. because I do not want to bring them any financial losses.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
July 19, 2018, 08:58:51 AM
You should stick to strangers as advising cryptos to relatives can be harmful for your relationship. Imagine if the cryptocurrency they buy dumps or turns out to be a scam and they lose all their investment. They are going to blame you for it and thats likely going to affect your relationship with them. Encourage others to research the crypto market and the technology behind it.  As for investing, once they are educated let them make their own decision.  Each person is unique and their intrinsic motivations are different than yours.  So be cautious when providing advice. Crypto currency is the way forward; there was a time it was Gold, now it's crypto. If everyone invest in crypto I believe they can be able to have the kind of future they want and crime will be less in the society. Their money, their decision.  Education is the most important thing you can do.
Activity: 535
Merit: 100
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
July 19, 2018, 08:54:05 AM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?
I dont, because if their interest really brings them here, then they have to learn it by themselves. if they are not really interested and they think that crypto is scam, I will just let them believe what they believe.
Activity: 95
July 19, 2018, 08:37:26 AM
Yes I will encourage others to join in the crypto world, but they must show that they are willing to join. Not all people nowadays really interested, or even know the cryptocurrency. Some just judge it that it was a scam, others is a pyramiding. But most of these people believes when they actually see the real figures. Sometimes you must invest your time encouraging others to explore the cryptocurrency even they reject you. Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 266
July 19, 2018, 08:00:45 AM
Yes I will definitely encourage others to invest in crypto. Many are discourage to join or try the cryptocurrency investing because it appears to them that digital currency is some kind of a scam. Some news may have reached them that some losses money because of crypto.
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
July 19, 2018, 07:55:00 AM
I'm already doing it for a long time , but most part of people not interested in crypto yet. They don't believe it will have application in real life , and think it's just another ponzi scheme  Smiley Unfortunatelly , they don't listen me and still stands on their own. =\
Activity: 107
July 19, 2018, 07:51:51 AM
I have attempted to acquaint bitcoin with my companions today, however they assume that Bitcoin is a side trick. Since a few media are continually picking ico's trick.
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
July 19, 2018, 07:51:22 AM
They are not interested in these things, if I have the chance to get a lot of money here. They are sure to take it seriously.
Activity: 224
Merit: 29
July 19, 2018, 07:48:21 AM
I would urge companions to comprehend blockchain and encryption currency, however it's anything but a decent venture opportunity, on the grounds that the bear advertise has come, I would propose they take in more information, so when the positively trending market comes, everybody will profit.
Activity: 69
July 19, 2018, 07:47:02 AM
Encouraging or telling strangers about crypto is OK but encouraging your friends or family for investing in crypto is not OK, as if the market goes through a dump after they invest, than they are going to blame you for their loses and this will bring bitterness in your relationship with them.
thats totally true. I've been in this bad situation last year. fortunately, they wasn't going to blame me. but i actually feel guilty for my coin recommendation.
by then, when someone want to know about investing in crypto, i just explain for them how crypto technology works.
Activity: 65
July 19, 2018, 07:42:27 AM
My friend advised me to work with crypto currency. Then I told to other friends why I decided to do it.
There are some people who do not want to take seriously the crypto market. They can`t be persuaded in any way.
Activity: 1175
Merit: 275
July 19, 2018, 07:42:09 AM
Yes, it is very easy to encourage people and even convince them about crypto but the final decision whether to join depends on them because they own their money and even after convincing them, they still have to do their own research about it that it is a very good community to invest in and make profit on your investment.
copper member
Activity: 49
Just grinding everday
July 19, 2018, 07:36:52 AM
As long as comments with negative words are metioned, it will always set a precedent subconsciously
Activity: 210
July 19, 2018, 07:35:55 AM
Not all of people are ready to join to the crypto, and I understand them. It is really difficult to make person sure in something without any hopes.

And aside from that its really hard to encourage people to invest in cryptocurrency most especially that the market price of crypto today is decreasing and most people are afraid of losing their money.
copper member
Activity: 210
July 19, 2018, 07:34:45 AM
I always encourage my friends and peer group to be become a part of cryptocurrency. Because it is a good platform where you can make money and blockchain technologies are so vast as well as  interesting which will definitely leading the world after some years.
Pages:
Jump to: