Pages:
Author

Topic: encourage others to crypto - page 36. (Read 8583 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 0
July 26, 2018, 01:09:10 AM
I think encryption is a personal choice. I will introduce encrypted information to my friends. But will they choose to add encryption? I think it's their own business.
Activity: 28
July 26, 2018, 01:05:46 AM
As of me, i  have been doing that in my environment but the only problem is that they still don't get how blockchain technology works therefore they compare crypto withponzi scheme.
Activity: 146
July 26, 2018, 01:03:47 AM
I am a person who likes to share, I will share what I think is good to others. I have gained some returns in the encryption market. I think the encryption market is a good market. So I will encourage my family and friends to join in.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
July 26, 2018, 12:52:08 AM
I was attracted to the market by my good friends. Therefore, I also share information about the possibilities of crypto with my relatives and friends.
Activity: 83
July 25, 2018, 05:21:23 PM
Many people simply underestimate cryptography . I wanted to help my friends,but a lot of people just laughed .
Activity: 1092
Merit: 269
July 25, 2018, 05:16:43 PM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?

if indeed they want to learn about crypto yes I suggest it, if to learn yes their affairs, but now also have many newcomers who want more deeply to know the world of crypto. yes hopefully with the newcomer crypto can grow again.
Activity: 50
July 25, 2018, 05:02:55 PM
To me, I will be proud to tell my friends that serious, and believe that,when you do business is either legbegbe
Activity: 224
July 25, 2018, 04:55:25 PM
only my good friends I will tell you how you can earn on cryptocurrency
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
July 25, 2018, 04:46:29 PM
It all depends on who these people are. I am not going to prove the prospects of the crypto-currency market to completely strangers. Yes, and it is dangerous, to be honest)
Activity: 132
July 25, 2018, 04:41:09 PM
Most of my friends don't want to learn and understand cryptoworld with their blockchain technology, because they are lazy (better they going to play videogames Cheesy). But some of them heared me and now earn a good money now.

Sometimes it is very hard to convince people especially when money is involved. They need proof and hard data in prior decision is made. I usually let them read the bitcointalk. Org then ask what are there understanding and let them see my earnings.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
July 25, 2018, 12:40:50 PM
I generally share with others the advantage of utilizing btc/altcoins however I can not urge them to contribute, in light of the fact that I need to run with their own particular expectations, and they settle on their own and not on account of I instructed them to take after Crypto world, some news spreading lies about bitcoin and since not every person here is fortunate to have telephones/contraptions to get to the web they believe is correct
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
July 25, 2018, 12:33:36 PM
It is good and less patronizing if you steer conversations toward cryptocurrency and answer people's question misgivings about what cryptocurrency is all about. Never market bitcoin or ICO to people, let them find it out for themselves.

Whatever you do, don't talk about ICO. I usually let them ask questions and answer as good as I can and point them to BTC talk. Here you can find answer for anything.
Activity: 126
July 25, 2018, 04:52:59 AM
It is good and less patronizing if you steer conversations toward cryptocurrency and answer people's question misgivings about what cryptocurrency is all about. Never market bitcoin or ICO to people, let them find it out for themselves.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
July 25, 2018, 04:14:55 AM
I will definitely, just like my friends brought me to this world in the same time, I will also introduce friends!
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
July 25, 2018, 04:12:51 AM
Of course, I will introduce my friends into crypto. It was a friend of mine who introduced me to crypto and I have had a great experience. I will also wish others to enjoy the benefits I am also enjoying.
Activity: 223
July 25, 2018, 04:09:02 AM
I have also been involving in doing this because there are lots of prospects in Crypto involvement if one can actually studies and get to know all rudiments and ramification about Cryptos.  You can highly earn profitably with Crypto investments and as well learn a lots on what is happening around the world.
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
July 25, 2018, 04:08:35 AM
I would encourage nobody because it's everyone's own business what to do with money. Moreover if a guy will lose his inputs he will blame me in it. So I don't encourage anyone.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
July 25, 2018, 04:08:00 AM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?
Unfortunately there is a lot of scam here. Just enough. Everyone can just as easily lose money as he received them. This is a very unstable sphere and it does not submit to the laws of the ordinary market. But this is not a pyramid. Though it pleases me.
Activity: 146
July 25, 2018, 03:49:45 AM
Yes, I have been working on encryption for some time. I have also received some returns in the encryption market. I think this is good. I will share it with my friends and family. I hope that my friends or family will get some rewards in the encryption market.
Activity: 182
July 25, 2018, 03:47:43 AM
This year I invited all my friends and relatives to the world of cryptocurrency. Now they are happy that they can work with cryptocurrency on their own and thank me for that.
Pages:
Jump to: