Pages:
Author

Topic: encourage others to crypto - page 44. (Read 8583 times)

Activity: 156
Merit: 11
July 17, 2018, 11:01:21 PM
The closer fears about bitcoin revolve around the recent dramatic increase in value. There is anxiety in the market that a sudden collapse may have been waiting for the fall of the crypto currency to more than $ 1,300 in minutes on the Bitfinex bitcoin market. Bitcoin recovered to levels above $ 10,800.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
July 17, 2018, 10:45:13 PM
I have been trying to convince others to get involved in cryptocurrency especially my family but they are skeptical about it, not until I guess I make a lot of money from it. I'm just quite a beginner myself but I know a few things here and there, and its' just that I haven't made much yet especially with the bear market. I want them to know how crypto can help with financial freedom and how it would help in the current payment and banking system.

To allow them to grasp and be educated of cryptocurrency I guess you have to start off with the limitations of the conventional payment/ transacting system. Then tell them what beneficial footprints has crypto left on the population and can continue to do so. However, this may only be affective if they are frequent cross border traders where they can benefit from the low transaction charges of crypto.

The more people who would be aware about cryptocurrency, the more people who would have the chance for a huge potential earnings. Aside from the possibility of profitability, we should also encourage them so that they would be benefited by its fast, convenience, secured financial transactions.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
July 17, 2018, 10:27:07 PM
For know we do really encourge some of our friends about crypto world yeah they are listening on it but i dont think if they understand it😊coz it seem that they dont ask information about it
Activity: 108
July 17, 2018, 10:26:18 PM
I have been trying to convince others to get involved in cryptocurrency especially my family but they are skeptical about it, not until I guess I make a lot of money from it. I'm just quite a beginner myself but I know a few things here and there, and its' just that I haven't made much yet especially with the bear market. I want them to know how crypto can help with financial freedom and how it would help in the current payment and banking system.

To allow them to grasp and be educated of cryptocurrency I guess you have to start off with the limitations of the conventional payment/ transacting system. Then tell them what beneficial footprints has crypto left on the population and can continue to do so. However, this may only be affective if they are frequent cross border traders where they can benefit from the low transaction charges of crypto.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
July 17, 2018, 10:19:05 PM
I did not encourage anyone to invest in the crypto currency, i just told my results, and i explain about crypto investing if they ask me, then they ask that i teach them crypto investment.
Activity: 108
July 17, 2018, 10:17:47 PM
I would encourage friends to understand blockchain and encryption currency, but it is not a good investment opportunity, because the bear market has come, I would suggest they learn more knowledge, so when the bull market comes, everyone will make money.

Couldn't have said it better. However there will always be 2 kinds of people in the crypto world - people who utilize it for its actual functions such as anonymity, security ,and peer to peer transacting; and people who view crypto as a profit making scheme, which in any case would not be an ideal asset to hold onto due to its crazy volatility. Perhaps the reputation of Bitcoin being a "scam" came from those who consider Bitcoin for the latter.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
July 17, 2018, 09:54:09 PM
I don't encourage others to invest in crypto, a person has to make his own decision to invest. Otherwise, he may hold me responsible for his material losses. And i don't like being in this position. But i'm trying to tell everyone that krypton is not a deception or a pyramid activity.
Activity: 277
Merit: 10
July 17, 2018, 09:45:36 PM
I have tried several occasions to encourage other people to crypto, but a lot of them are scared. The negative news about crypto on the tv and the newspapers  won`t help.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
July 17, 2018, 09:34:21 PM
I once encourage some friends into the crypto world but they underestimated the crypto world so I will not encourage anyone else into the crypto world.
Activity: 54
July 17, 2018, 09:32:19 PM
I have encouraged lots of friends to crypto... Some compare it to ponzi and nobody wants to do anything ponzi. I just take my time and explain it well and the risk involed too.
I have been asking my brother to join crypto for over a year now but to no avail
The ones that joined though are very glad they did.
Activity: 149
July 17, 2018, 08:36:54 PM
Activity: 476
July 17, 2018, 08:02:39 PM

My friends are knowing what I am doing and I have already  helped many of them to enter the Crypto.
Always teaching them to invest only what they can afford to lose and to make their own research , to diversify
their portfolio and to look at Crypto as a long term investment with many ups and downs. And they all now that
the idea of blockhain is about decentralising trust, creating open environments which are borderless and global
that operate across the world. It can create opportunities for people to engage in Ecomerce and other trusted
transactions in an open way without restrictions. And many more...
Activity: 322
Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/
July 17, 2018, 05:36:17 PM
I will encourage my friends to join. I think this is a good opportunity. I will explain to them the encryption market and tell them that I have paid back by investing in encryption. I also hope that family and friends can get a return on investment through the encryption market.

How long have you invited them? If you did it at the beginning of the year, they have 6 months of losses, don't they? Or you did this recently? Aren't you afraid of losing your friends and relatives because of this situation?
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
July 17, 2018, 07:35:53 AM
I encourage everyone to invest in crypto in my country, especially in my own family. for me cryptocurrency should be known by everyone to cRyptocurrency growing rapidly in the future
Activity: 40
July 17, 2018, 07:14:46 AM
Would just empower other in the event that they indicate intrigue, you know we can never push other to like or to acknowledge something they would prefer not to appreciate.

Likewise it is difficult to influence them to comprehend should they not indicate intrigue.

Yet, in the entirety of its embodiment, I might especially want to urge other to join and put resources into crypto. With more individuals joining, the higher the odds of accomplishment of the crypto world.
Activity: 41
July 15, 2018, 12:12:13 PM
I don't think that I will encourage the other people to crypto and ensure there is no scam. In fact, many scams here and we can lose the money.  But I think when we introduce this industry to others, we must warn them to invest prudently and to be familiar with market conditions first.
Activity: 140
July 15, 2018, 11:53:34 AM
They can be hacked at any time without knowing the security. So I will not encourage anyone to enter this market.
Activity: 182
July 15, 2018, 11:50:50 AM
I will encourage my friends as well as cousins to learn more about crypto currencies and learn crypto currency trading techniques prior to invest their own money. because better understanding of crypto currencies will help to avoid loosen of their money.
Activity: 658
Merit: 274
Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.
July 15, 2018, 11:29:29 AM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?

Yes. I would like to because that would be great not only for my self, but for the crypto community as well. It would be so nice if I have encouraged someone to invest here because I am not helped the person I have encouraged but the community as well to have a chance to change the market price positively even a little bit. Well, it is sometimes tough in terms of saying that this ain't scam when once they had been in such terrible situation especially when they got scammed.
Activity: 68
July 15, 2018, 11:24:59 AM
I always do, need to encourage people to actually use it for payments though, not just as an investment.
Pages:
Jump to: