Pages:
Author

Topic: encourage others to crypto - page 43. (Read 8583 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 1
July 19, 2018, 07:28:58 AM
Not all of people are ready to join to the crypto, and I understand them. It is really difficult to make person sure in something without any hopes.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
July 19, 2018, 05:07:32 AM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?
I told about the high risks for those people from my environment who were interested in investing in crypto-currencies. I also advised them to learn as much as possible about crypto-currencies and i provided them with links to the necessary materials.
Activity: 196
July 18, 2018, 11:46:00 PM
Bitcoin needs to become more secure, more decentralized(rid of ASICs), simpler to use(like your credit/debit cards). Let's also not forget that we're still using centralized exchanges to trade decentralized assets so that process is not yet trustless.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
July 18, 2018, 11:43:43 PM
Only few people or some of friends i teach how to do crypto. Some of them don’t have the eager to learn the bitcoin but some of them pursue their interests to learn and explore the bitcoin. I also said that the mga money here is not easy and sometimes there are scammers and they still continue doing crypto.
Activity: 125
Merit: 0
July 18, 2018, 11:32:28 PM
I am a person who likes to share. If I think this thing is good, then I will share it with my loved ones or friends. I have earned some profits in the encryption market, so I will also introduce family and friends to join in.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
July 18, 2018, 11:29:37 PM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?

I don't want to encourage anyone to invest in Cryptocurrency because it is very risky so that they will not blamed me if they lose their investment,but if someone ask me about Cryptocurrency,I will tell them that this is a good source of income that your investment is your hard work and perseverance.
Activity: 700
July 18, 2018, 11:27:04 PM
I believe that every person should independently decide on joining the world of crypto-currency. For this, a man must himself mature and be ready for it.

Indeed, peoples should decide want he want and want to do. I will not encouraging other people to invest on cryptocurrency because every peoples have different perspective about cryptocurrency. Some peoples think cryptocurrency is ponzi scheme and some peoples think cryptocurrency is new investment instrument
Activity: 154
July 18, 2018, 11:19:17 PM
Encouraging others to invest in crypto media is doing it for last few months advertising more about cryptocurrency with media publicity cryptocurrency are becoming more popular these days
Activity: 296
Merit: 2
July 18, 2018, 11:03:40 PM
Yes I would gladly give my time and effort to motivate other people to join in the cryptocurrency, but only to those person that is purely interested. Don't waste your effort and breathe to those persons that persecute the cryptocurrency into a next pyramiding scam. Just make research to support the questions asked by the interested persons.
Activity: 57
July 18, 2018, 03:56:00 PM
I would encourage  my friends to join crypto world, because it is more profitable and improving our standard of living. crypto will also becoming more popular and popular in coming days, and i think it has a shining future.
Activity: 294
July 18, 2018, 03:42:42 PM
I believe that every person should independently decide on joining the world of crypto-currency. For this, a man must himself mature and be ready for it.

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
July 18, 2018, 03:32:04 PM
 I tell the people about cryptos, in what coins i invest and why. I explain they how the blockchain technology works. But i will never recommend some one to invest in a specific coin. Because i dont want to be guilty if the coin they invest dump and they get some fud and they sell with loose. ecause thats whats happens when you do this.
Activity: 101
Merit: 1
July 18, 2018, 03:01:24 PM
if I personally would be happy to introduce crypto to others because it will be very helpful to know the world of crypto and make a joint trading opportunities and the impact of crypto will be more new investors to run the project in altcoin so open the door of business.
Activity: 119
July 18, 2018, 02:26:09 PM
I tell you when someone close is interested, but not attracted to, because I haven't earned huge profits and do not want to then someone was upset if nothing happens
Activity: 252
Merit: 16
July 18, 2018, 02:20:17 PM
I certainly believe we must encourage others to by and participate in cryptocurrency.  It is our duty as cryptocurrency investors and enthusiast.  If you have enjoyed the superior service of cryptocurrency and it's easy to use and convenience, we must let other people know.
Activity: 409
July 18, 2018, 02:18:45 PM
Now is as good a time as any to get your friends and family into crypto. If they put in $3 - $5k USD they would be able to get some rather large bags of the top coins. All they have to do is wait 6 months then sell for profit. There's plenty of potential catalysts on the horizon such as Bitcoin EFTs and greater adoption.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
July 18, 2018, 03:25:54 AM
it all depends on us personally, at least the person we invite any person who mw work in crypto mw trying to invest as activity Pyramid
Activity: 69
July 18, 2018, 01:40:24 AM
I encourage some of my friends in crypto, but they have never explored. They are lazy to read ico, bounty, and airdrops. I want them to read and experience everything before they proceed on investment so that they will not blame me in times when they get lose their profit.
Activity: 75
July 18, 2018, 01:35:03 AM
I heard of crypto from my friend he explained and encouraged me. So now I start to understand a lot of things and understand that this is not scam. I can’t encourage other friends because they are not interested and they’re to lazy to do something else besides day job or video games.
Activity: 378
July 17, 2018, 11:04:29 PM
Of course, I have recommended this crypto to people closest to me so that they share the satisfying results that can be obtained from crypto. Crypto is a breakthrough in order to advance the use of technology in this world. By using crypto we can transact more quickly and can be accessed anywhere and anytime as long as there is internet network.
Pages:
Jump to: