Pages:
Author

Topic: encourage others to crypto - page 46. (Read 8583 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
July 10, 2018, 03:11:42 PM
So why do I need to campaign for someone if I told him to make and he asked me to explain to him I did all that, and then his choice already what to do with informacia
Activity: 350
Merit: 105
July 10, 2018, 03:08:19 PM
It's not easy to encourage them to invest in crypto because of many news that crypto is just scams. We can not blame them because of many scammers use cryptocurrency to make them rich.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
July 10, 2018, 12:33:05 PM
Encouraging others to cryptocurrency will benefit both parties since crypto will have more users to entertain and the users will benefit from the knowledge and profits that they will have.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Next Generation Antivirus
July 10, 2018, 10:48:55 AM
I'd be happy to do it. I am very happy if many people prosper through this crypto currency. I always invite people closest to me to follow in the footsteps of work and play in crypto currency. Many people are interested and curious about the game in this crypto currency. But they lack the courage and will to try and work hard through the crypto currency. Not a few also underestimate and refuse this crypto currency. Even the person closest to me until someone is underestimated several times. But I remain patient and I have done my duty to encourage and invite them in the goodness of obtaining mutual profits through crypto currency.
Activity: 238
July 10, 2018, 10:41:02 AM
I personally call everyone I know and love to invest in cryptography. Obviously, you should emphasize how unstable it is and how they should not invest so much money in it if they really do not start doing their homework.
Activity: 126
July 10, 2018, 10:28:02 AM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?

some of my friends have a hard time understanding cryptocurrency, they do not want to know what blockchain technology is. they are very comfortable to invest in the property .. and they are totally unwilling to listen to keep crypto .. but no problem it is their right
Activity: 60
July 10, 2018, 07:44:32 AM
I would encourage other  to invest Cryptocurrency market, because this is our future, so when you tell them this new industry, in the future they will appreciate you, but first want to make money in Cryptocurrency market to learn blockchain knowledge, this is the first step.
Activity: 93
July 10, 2018, 06:31:14 AM
To encourage others to join in crypto seems not advisable specially if the person you want to join in crypto are negative person. So for me better not to avoid blaming you in case of not successful journey for having in crypto.
Activity: 658
Merit: 107
July 10, 2018, 04:03:36 AM
Encouraging others to invest in cryptography is a must, because many people have fear because of a lack of information or misunderstanding essence and benefits of the blockchain. Often, it is very important to explain the principles of using a cryptocurrency wallet for bitcoin and Ethereum, or the peculiarities of the transaction formation for transferring coins.
Activity: 100
July 10, 2018, 12:02:33 AM
I don't encourage people to join crypto. Because almost the people around me are not interested in cryptocurrency. They're only interested in the money that i harvest in this type of drudge. But when a person approach me and ask how. It's my privilege to teach them how.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
July 09, 2018, 12:57:57 PM
for me i will encourage people who are just interested about crypto. guide them on the proper way, and teach them the very basic of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. there is no such thing crypto is an scam or an pyramiding activity, only the person are just using this technology to scam some people especially that has no idea about it. thats why before investing something in crypto better you have great knowledge about it.
Activity: 25
July 09, 2018, 12:52:40 PM
I'm encouraging my friends to invest in some altcoins recently. But there is no easy solution to get someone on board really quickly. It's not like buying a videogame on Steam or other platforms...
copper member
Activity: 686
Merit: 2
July 09, 2018, 12:41:56 PM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?

Crytocurrency is obviously a risky terrain and requires patience to adapt. I will only encourage people to invest what they can afford to loose or do without for a long time. Some persons are making it big in this space while others are counting losses. It is difficult to predict which projects would do great and which would fail. To be on the safe side invest only what you can afford to loose.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
July 09, 2018, 10:53:47 AM
To this point, iv literally given up on trying to encourage people into cryptocurrency, most already have a negative perspective about Cryptocurrency and it takes quite a lot to convince them otherwise and change their fixed mindset. The market is also so volatile that I don't blame them for not believing,sometimes it's just not worth the trouble
Activity: 378
Merit: 4
July 09, 2018, 10:53:22 AM
i often show some great encryption in front of my friends . such as , ripple , ether , bitcoin . they also recently added encryption . at first they resisted encryption .
Activity: 84
July 09, 2018, 10:48:10 AM
i  invite 3 of my friends to Crypto , now all of them  were against  me because of the market
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
July 09, 2018, 10:23:48 AM
Before, I really want to help others or encourage others to join or do bounty. I really have no problem with that at all. I want to share because I want paybthe kindness of a friend who told me about crypto. But later I realized that i must first earn big before I share. Not because of the proof that yes I can really earn really money but because I hate seeing that they are more successful than me.
Activity: 98
July 09, 2018, 10:17:59 AM
It is no need to encourage the other people to invest in crypto because it is too risky. Moreover, when we ensure that it is not a scam. Someday, when they lost their investment or they experience the scams, they will blame us exactly.
Activity: 84
July 09, 2018, 01:11:08 AM
I don't need anyone to encourage into crypto, I keep it as it is. If somebody is curious around me I can gladly help them but I don't encourage anybody to invest or buy something.
Activity: 47
July 08, 2018, 05:22:34 PM

Sure, I will invite friends to CRYPTO but I must inform them to make deep research about cryptocurrency, block chain and trading. Knowing different things about cryptocurrency will guide them always. My opinion
Pages:
Jump to: