Pages:
Author

Topic: encourage others to crypto - page 48. (Read 8583 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
July 05, 2018, 10:42:22 AM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?
Maybe explaining it will not effective. Just buy them the latest iphone and tell them it's the result of Ethereum in two hours, then they will run to immediately ask the google search.
Activity: 266
July 05, 2018, 10:06:29 AM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?
I have not dared to personally encourage others to invest in crypto currency and explain about the crypto currency
I am afraid if my suggestion leads them to a scam project only
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
July 05, 2018, 09:27:11 AM
Although I will share the cryptocurrency market with my friends, I don't encourage quick entry into the market or invest too much money because I know the risks of the market are everywhere!
July 05, 2018, 09:25:13 AM
I don't need anyone to encourage into crypto, I keep it as it is. If somebody is curious around me I can gladly help them but I don't encourage anybody to invest or buy something.
Activity: 47
July 05, 2018, 05:19:13 AM
I'll say to them that it is a good alternative investment. However, same with traditional investment, it poses risks that an individual should be very well aware of. Personally, I don't fancy encouraging my friends to join crypto. I just tell them the basic thing they needed to know and it's up to them to discover further.
Activity: 340
Merit: 13
July 05, 2018, 02:02:55 AM
Encourage others to be here in cryptocurrency is depending on the people if they are interested on this kind of world mate. Sometimes they dont mind it because they always thinks its illegal or a scam which is not good. Yes i have people talk them about it and they are now here in crypto because of their open minded thinks and i explained to them well.
Activity: 125
July 05, 2018, 02:00:33 AM
I am a person who likes to share, I will share what I think is good. I have invested in the encryption market for more than a year, and I have earned some money. I will introduce the encryption market to my family and friends and encourage them to join in.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
July 05, 2018, 01:53:31 AM
I may not want to because it impressed me that forced them to invest in crypto and the worst thing is if they blame me for losing value, it would be better for those who come to me and I just need to explain about crypto and what they do not understand.
Activity: 58
July 05, 2018, 01:44:11 AM
I'd like to do it, but it's not easy. It is not a simple thing to know the encrypted currency. It's very difficult for beginners. It takes a lot of time. It only depends on yourself. If he really likes it, you don't need to explain too much for him.
Activity: 116
July 05, 2018, 01:38:04 AM
Everyone has a different view of encryption. I don't think all encryption is worth investing in. Fraud is a big part of it. And people don't realize that,
Activity: 301
Merit: 100
Next Generation Antivirus
July 05, 2018, 01:36:17 AM
I will not force people to invest since I'm afraid of feeling responsible for others.  If I offered someone to invest in the winter, then now I would feel uncomfortable, because the market is a big drawdown.  Some people do not understand that investing in cryptocurrency is a big risk, even if I explain it many times.
July 05, 2018, 12:37:33 AM
I certainly believe we must encourage others to by and participate in cryptocurrency.  It is our duty as cryptocurrency investors and enthusiast.  If you have enjoyed the superior service of cryptocurrency and it's easy to use and convenience, we must let other people know.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please
July 04, 2018, 12:23:57 PM
The only thing encourage new people to join the race , is seen old sweet prices again like 200 = BTC or eth = 4 $ and so on . do you think these nice prices going to return back again ...
Activity: 63
July 04, 2018, 12:20:01 PM
I would encourage people to invest in an ICO to have their tokens sold out. I invite someone to invest in an ICO because I also follow the bounty campaign from ICO. so the possibility of such coin can be very expensive.
Activity: 77
July 04, 2018, 05:39:36 AM
Most of my friends don't want to learn and understand cryptoworld with their blockchain technology, because they are lazy (better they going to play videogames Cheesy). But some of them heared me and now earn a good money now.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
July 04, 2018, 04:31:20 AM
I'm a crypto currency evangelist. I have been doing that in my environment but the only problem is that they still don't get how blockchain technology works therefore they compare crypto with ponzi scheme that crashed.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
July 04, 2018, 03:43:46 AM
Yes, I encourage other people to take part iun the world of crypto. I think, that each person should be here, if he wants to be confident in his future and in the future at all.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 500
July 04, 2018, 02:29:12 AM

I have done this before but nobody believed on me and thinks that it was some kind of a ponzi scheme. Its been a year since I recruited someone to join the crypto world. What's happening now is that a lot of them are interested on where I get the money to buy new things. I just told them that its from crypto, the world they declined to join a year ago.

that's another indirect way to attract people to crypto. When they ask you about things you buy from your crypto earning, tell them the whole story so they start researching on their own.
Activity: 126
July 04, 2018, 12:40:44 AM
Yes I do encourage some of my friends but they it's might that they are not interested on it Smiley I'm trying to explain the bitcoin as we'll the crypto but still they don't have time that's why I'm just doing it by my own:)
Activity: 112
July 04, 2018, 12:36:04 AM
For me better share some success stories regarding crypto make them research and undrstand the world of crypto before encouraging them bcause i know first impression of other people abt crypto they dont believe until they try and join.
Pages:
Jump to: