Pages:
Author

Topic: encourage others to crypto - page 50. (Read 8583 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 13
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 03, 2018, 01:30:51 AM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?

Of course i would. Why? Because only with slow and gradual adoption will crypto continue to grow.

We need more people, more retail outlets, more companies and more of everything if we want crypto to grow faster. Crypto is limited by the number of people who know about it. When the adoption rate grows, so will the technology and our investments as well.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Qravity is a decentralized content production
July 03, 2018, 01:29:00 AM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?
No i won't encourage anyone to invest because it's not a good idea to do, people will be more sensitive about their money so if you encourage them to invest and after a while they suffer losses then you'll be the one that get the blame for that. It's worse if the one you encouraged is your family.
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
July 03, 2018, 01:23:37 AM
I have tried to introduce bitcoin to my friends today, but they seem to think that Bitcoin is a side scam. Because some media are always choosing ico's scam.
Activity: 226
Merit: 10
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
July 03, 2018, 01:18:55 AM
I advised many my friends to start dealing with cryptocurrency. But they do not believe in it and do not want to listen to me
Activity: 122
July 03, 2018, 01:09:47 AM
Yes, when I have friends around me who want to know about this industry, I will share some of my experiences with them. I think this is the industry that can make us rich, so I very much hope that they can join me as well, but I will not invite them on their own initiative, because there is a great risk in this industry, which requires them to go judgment.
Activity: 42
July 03, 2018, 01:07:03 AM
I will encourage others to enter the market, but each one has different ways of playing, there are different ways of catching up, this market is so, you have to follow the rules themselves.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
July 02, 2018, 07:56:51 PM

Yes, I will. I experienced how to make a profit from cryptocurrency so it is easy to encourage others. As I can see, more and more people are now open-minded about it, and slowly accepting the innovation on the blockchain most especially that some merchants are accepting crypto as the mode of payment and bitcoin atm is spreading. The more they see it, the more they get interested.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
July 02, 2018, 07:13:21 PM

Yes, but I always warn about unwise decisions and mention that the market is very risky, and you should invest only those small amounts of money you're not afraid to lose immediately.
Activity: 66
July 02, 2018, 07:34:04 AM
 I would encourage someone to invest in an ICO to have their tokens sold out. I invite someone to invest in an ICO because I also follow the bounty campaign from ICO. so the possibility of such coin can be very expensive because it is very salable in the crypto currency market.
Activity: 295
July 01, 2018, 09:31:46 AM
I speak with many people from the "other world" and they all think crypto is a bubble and this party is going to end soon. So I dont think its worth it. They will cry later)
Activity: 280
July 01, 2018, 09:24:31 AM
If and only if they are interested! We all knew that even if they believe us that crypto is not a scam, we cannot totally erase how how much risk is associated by investing on cryptos. And  I don't want to take the blame if ever other people lost their profit or investment. So probably no way.
I agree, I can give advice, but only if people themselves are interested in crypto currencies. Because the crypto currency market is unpredictable, today it can grow by 100%, and tomorrow it will fall by 200%. I always warn people about the possibility of losing money.
I wouldn't rely on the price pumps that much. It's better to invest in a coin and wait for a small percentage then waiting for the coin to increase 4 digit percentages.
I think that the 10% -15% income is already a good income, it is even comparable with the usual stock market. Simply, everyone is used to the huge growth rates of new projects, this is what attracted people. That's why I warn people about the risks before giving advice.
Merit: 1
July 01, 2018, 07:26:04 AM
I tell everyone that cryptocurrency and blockchain are the future.Cryptocurrency is not a pyramid.If you want to make money on it-it will take a huge amount of time to study.
Activity: 101
July 01, 2018, 07:18:23 AM
If and only if they are interested! We all knew that even if they believe us that crypto is not a scam, we cannot totally erase how how much risk is associated by investing on cryptos. And  I don't want to take the blame if ever other people lost their profit or investment. So probably no way.
I agree, I can give advice, but only if people themselves are interested in crypto currencies. Because the crypto currency market is unpredictable, today it can grow by 100%, and tomorrow it will fall by 200%. I always warn people about the possibility of losing money.
I wouldn't rely on the price pumps that much. It's better to invest in a coin and wait for a small percentage then waiting for the coin to increase 4 digit percentages.
July 01, 2018, 07:11:14 AM
Activity: 126
July 01, 2018, 06:00:25 AM
Yes, I will encourage relatives and friends to join the encryption market. They may not believe it, but I will explain to them that they can make profits in the encryption market. Once I was also added to the encryption market through the introduction of friends.
Activity: 81
July 01, 2018, 05:53:36 AM
Activity: 107
July 01, 2018, 12:51:23 AM
why we should encourage others to participate in the world of crypto. they must have their own motivation to grow. without any compulsion from us. if indeed he wants to succeed in the world of crypto then he must be serious.
Activity: 56
June 30, 2018, 04:50:55 PM
Hi everyone! I have found an amazing innovation!It is called Cryptics. It is the world’s first self-learning platform, that is analyzing the market of cryptocurrencies and generating forecasts for its participants. Moreover, they will have a giveaway and A SUPER PRIZE – Lamborghini Huracan!!!What do you think about this? Check it out!
Activity: 547
Merit: 250
0x3f17f1962B36e491b30A40b2405849e597Ba5FB5
June 30, 2018, 03:05:23 PM

I don't really encourage anyone to make bitcoin as an opportunity because I don't want to be blame by them when bear market hits.
They are lucky enough if they have the guts and interest in this field because they will likely to be successful when mass adoption take place.

As for anyone here, I will show you how Bitcoin grow from its inception.

On average #Bitcoin adds a zero every 2 years...

2009 - $0

2011 - $10

2013 - $100

2015 - $1,000

2017 - $10,000

2019 - $100,000

2021 - $1,000,000

(This come from reddit)

This is not intended to encourage, it is just the possibility since 5/5 stated happened already.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 1202
June 30, 2018, 02:55:21 PM
It's always a good time for us to spread the word about bitcoin and how it can help to create a better and stable monetary system. So don't miss the chance to tell your friends about it about cryptos but don't tell them to invest and instead tell them to get informed about it and understand it and after all this cycle is complete then you can talk with them about investments.
Pages:
Jump to: