Pages:
Author

Topic: encourage others to crypto - page 52. (Read 8583 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
June 28, 2018, 12:23:45 PM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?

It is not an easy thing that encouraging others to crypto. Sometimes I make some little speechs to people who  can approach that new technology positively I think, but I couldn't get a satisfying feedback so far.
Activity: 230
The Exchange for EOS Community
June 28, 2018, 11:02:41 AM
many of my friends don't want to study and understand the cryptoworld with its technology, the blockchain, they are just lazy of course better for them to play video games But some of them are now making good money.
Activity: 134
Helios Protocol Operator and Community Manager
June 28, 2018, 10:53:22 AM
I have encouraged friends to invest in crypto and will still encourage others to join. However, I would never encourage someone to invest more than they can afford to lose. Some of my friends have already invested a small amount to “test the crypto waters”.  I am a believer that crypto currency is the future. Someone could basically enter crypto currency risk free by just participating in air drops and bounties and still make a profit.
Activity: 406
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
June 28, 2018, 10:27:00 AM
Encouraging others to crypto is a dangerous move because you don't know if someone has the knowledge of cryptocurrency. If he doesn't know anything about it, then he will lose his money quickly. This is not a good thing.
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
June 28, 2018, 10:24:26 AM
I will encourage my friends and family to know what blockchain and cryptocurrency is, I will tell you about investing in the world of crytocurrency. And I will tell them that this is a very good alternative investment. But all the decisions to invest are only in their hands. I'll just suggest it.
Activity: 81
June 28, 2018, 05:57:00 AM
I would encourage other  to invest Cryptocurrency market, because this is our future, so when you tell them this new industry, in the future they will appreciate you, but first want to make money in Cryptocurrency market to learn blockchain knowledge, this is the first step.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
June 27, 2018, 06:03:30 PM
If someone asks me in order to find out what is really good to invest in, then I will answer, but in most cases I am surrounded by people who are trying to prove to me that cryptocurrencies are only a financial pyramid that will collapse.
Activity: 322
https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything
June 27, 2018, 05:48:35 PM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?

Despite the drawdowns, I keep optimistic about the future of smart contracts, and I share the information with my friends and acquaintances willingly. It's useful to be aware of last news and relevant technologies. But further decisions are up to every person himself.
Activity: 112
June 27, 2018, 01:59:28 PM
A couple of my friends are into Cryptocurrency, they were encouraged by my little profit
Activity: 154
June 27, 2018, 01:51:13 PM
This is mostly done by showing me what evidence I can get from cryptocurrency. Most of my close friends and family feel interested in investing in it, though at first they feel confused about how it works, I explain slowly how it works, and finally they understand. until now they have managed to understand it and have felt the results obtained from this crypto.
Activity: 574
Merit: 2
June 27, 2018, 01:50:41 PM

You should encourage friends to understand the blockchain ideology and understand what the crypto space is all about,
but please and please do not encourage any friend to make an investment or purchase

the best you should do is, drop the signal and inform about it and it should to your friend to DYOR and get the purchase done if he likes or not.
so please be smart.
ok Huh
Activity: 42
June 27, 2018, 01:46:00 PM
You can share your own earning experience with proof on social networking websites. You can also give them link to Youtube videos.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
June 27, 2018, 01:20:45 PM
It's true that I told a lot friends of mine about it. But I never force them to involve in crypto. I showed them the way and told them to explore the cryto world and then decide on your own analysis.
Activity: 224
June 27, 2018, 01:18:27 PM
I will encourage my friends and family to know what blockchain and cryptocurrency is, I will tell you about investing in the world of crytocurrency. And I will tell them that this is a very good alternative investment. But all the decisions to invest are only in their hands. I'll just suggest it.
Activity: 154
June 27, 2018, 01:15:21 PM
Yes, that's a good attitude. I have heard of some people that their orientation is that if they introduce others to crypto it might affect them in one way or the other. You know is that something that 100 people area sharing before,we now have 150 people. I have always told them they are very wrong
Activity: 70
Merit: 2
June 27, 2018, 01:12:00 PM
Before i am afraid to encourage my family in doing crypto. Because i don't know about it at first. But when i see that this is not a scam. I encourage them and i explain all i know about crypto to them.
Activity: 57
June 27, 2018, 08:20:58 AM
Yes, I have encouraged most of my friends to crypto world. I explained in all the way, but few people asked about risk? But there is no answer from my side. Because it involves huge risk. So I did not compel them.
Activity: 1
June 27, 2018, 01:52:20 AM
I am new here in bitcoin or cryptocurrency but even though, I have nothing to prove yet but I am now encouranging my fellow workmate and my friends to join crypto because I believe it brings good fortune not only me but to others who want to join the campaign and the orgsnization.
Activity: 82
June 26, 2018, 01:21:21 PM
I would encourage nobody because it's everyone's own business what to do with money. Moreover if a guy will lose his inputs he will blame me in it. So I don't encourage anyone.
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
June 26, 2018, 07:47:39 AM
Crypto itself is a time-consuming endeavour and to start teaching friends and family members about it is going to take a huge chunk out of your already depleted time. This is why I try to avoid introducing just anyone to crypto. Only very smart people that are quick to understand and gingered about crypto are those I am willing to encourage
Pages:
Jump to: