Pages:
Author

Topic: encourage others to crypto - page 51. (Read 8583 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
June 30, 2018, 02:48:49 PM
My family does not approve of the fact that I invest in the crypto because they do not understand this crypto and consider it a fraud. But I have friends who also invest in the crypto and we talk a lot about this topic, we discuss reliable and promising projects
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3
June 30, 2018, 01:40:52 PM
I will encourage other people to invest with crypto if they are actually interested with it, I don't have time to explain to those people who won't take the risks with it and don't see the positive side of bitcoin. It is hard to explain if they won't even cooperate with you and those people who just say negative things about bitcoin. If ever I do have to explain it to someone, I would just tell them that cryptocurrency is a currency which you can use to invest it and earn more than what you have right now. It is not a pyramid because no one is on top on each other you invest with your own money and it is really up to you to when to buy and sell. It is just like a stock exchange.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
June 30, 2018, 01:20:34 PM
Because the bitcoin was the coin that are digital currency like fiat but in digital.  We see that the internet has full of scammers and there are too many person was fear on the investment.  Just show some proof that bitcoin can get you to have a better future like some person who believe on bitcoin even they are too young and at the future, they can buy what ever they want.
Activity: 161
Merit: 1
June 30, 2018, 01:06:51 PM
It is anything but a smart thought to urge other individuals to put resources into something that they don't comprehend, they will point the finger at you if that venture turns out badly like the crypto showcase at this moment, in the event that you urge them to contribute multi month prior then they will languish misfortunes and censure you over that.
Activity: 253
June 30, 2018, 01:05:57 PM
The fact that we keep explaining to those close to us about cryptocurrency, give them links they can read, share news with them, this would always help in creating awareness. Sure, we cannot force anyone to want to do whatever they feel like doing, but at the end, there is this fulfillment when you see some people you explained certain things to, investing in the future and doing well for themselves.

I have always been opportune to see people call me to explain to them all that is needed to know about cryptocurrency since they noticed how my status have changed in a very short while
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
June 30, 2018, 01:01:42 PM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?
Yes i will definitely encourage others to invest in cryptocurrencies especially my close friends and family, so they could start earning huge profits with it. I will also explain to them that cryptocurrencies is not a scam or a pyramiding activity it is just all a false news in social medias.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
June 30, 2018, 12:58:49 PM
I will encourage everyone around me to enter into cryptocurrency investment. But the final decisions has to be made by them. I will play my part through enlightening them about what it really is and make them see the benefits of taking part in the early days of crypto.
Activity: 132
June 30, 2018, 09:08:11 AM
Now the idea is not encouraging. Before you have the initiative to encourage and want to let friends join together, but this line is always a high-risk industry. For the investment, if the friend loses, you will not be sad, there are some people Do not believe these, so if they want to know I will inform. I will not take the initiative to encourage them.
Activity: 336
June 30, 2018, 05:35:20 AM
I do not want to be the one who lost their money. Be careful what you say, when you lose money, they tend to get very angry. I'll let him understand the basic cryptocurrency and try to explain why it's useful.
Activity: 308
June 30, 2018, 05:18:13 AM
I'm already doing this, just warning everyone about the risks.I don't want to be guilty of someone else's failure.
My friends themselves start asking me about crypto currencies, I share information with them, but I always warn about the risks of investing. I always advise you to invest only those funds that they are ready to lose.
Activity: 28
June 29, 2018, 10:56:49 PM
Yes, I tell my friends how you can get additional income with the help of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 98
June 29, 2018, 10:48:07 PM
I would say that we all have a responsibility to help each other, and help others into crypto. The community is still small and niche, so it needs to grow. This will happen organically overtime, but it won't hurt if we all actively do our part. Run a blog, do a vlog.... whatever you want - spread the word!
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
June 29, 2018, 09:02:36 AM
I'm already doing this, just warning everyone about the risks.I don't want to be guilty of someone else's failure.
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
June 29, 2018, 08:57:00 AM
I tell my friends about cryptocurrency, but they decide whether to invest with it or not, I never make them do it.
I already encourage my close friends and cousins to involve crypto but they are not too much interested because they believe it is a scams so I decided not to openly sharing again to them but if they are capable to change there minds it's up to them, Im always here to share my experience in how to earned good moneys.
Activity: 285
Merit: 35
June 29, 2018, 08:55:08 AM
At this time, I will not recommend my friend to participate in the encryption market. The winter has come. I hope it can be passed quickly.
Activity: 11
June 29, 2018, 08:47:34 AM
I tell my friends about cryptocurrency, but they decide whether to invest with it or not, I never make them do it.
Activity: 182
June 29, 2018, 04:28:31 AM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?

I am not trying that yet but some of my facebook friends kept asking me what are the things I am posting and sharing in my facebook account. Yes I answer them "crypto" but I did not try to encourage them. It is hard to make them understand what really crypto is and I know that there are people who thay will not understand me, understand crypto, argue with me and I hate that.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
June 29, 2018, 02:42:27 AM

I will not force anyone to invest in the crypto currency because there are risks and you need a lot of patience. But if someone is interested I will gladly tell you how it works.   
Activity: 98
June 28, 2018, 10:22:39 PM
if they are interested! We all knew that even if they believe us that crypto is not a scam, we cannot totally erase how how much risk is associated by investing on cryptos. And  I don't want to take the blame if ever other people lost their profit or investment.
Activity: 154
June 28, 2018, 12:26:47 PM
The Crypto community has a common  understanding how  people benefited  in crypto currency if they  just understand why it is beneficial  surely they will join and be given good advice  by the community forum and will  multiply and believe that this  is not a pyramiding schem. And everyone has an equal opportunity.
Pages:
Jump to: