Pages:
Author

Topic: encourage others to crypto - page 53. (Read 8583 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
June 26, 2018, 07:15:42 AM
I already brought a few of my friends into this business. Some of them have invested and now in the red), some take participating in the bounty. And I'll continue to attract more and more people. I think in the future they will be grateful to me, because I believe in the crypto.
Activity: 228
Merit: 10
June 25, 2018, 02:56:59 PM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?

This is one of my thoughts recently, buy I just am valuing my time as not worthy of that.. I would spend the bunch of time explaining, so I dont Smiley
Activity: 409
June 25, 2018, 02:55:13 PM
I tend not to encourage friends and family into crypto as they have strong views on it. People are either interest or they are not. If they are not and they find their way into the community at a later date then great. But I don't push mu beliefs on them. What I do is run a blog or those who are interested and already in the community. Through this I hope to enrich the community and if people come across it an think 'hey' that's kinda cool then great!
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
June 25, 2018, 02:46:28 PM
I will, if it's my relatives and relatives. I see no reason to propose this to others if they do not want it, then do not. The matter of choosing everyone and earnings will only be undesirable and not a buzz that could be in other jobs.
Activity: 406
June 25, 2018, 02:45:29 PM
No! When I first met the world of crypto, all my friends told me that I was climbing into a bubble and it would soon burst. I proved by my example that every direction of cryptocurrency is there and that they will very soon regret that they are so illiterate in this matter, people simply do not want to change anything in their life, they are satisfied with what they have now and they are very are afraid of losing it all. For me their position is not acceptable at all, but I also do not intend to impose on people my opinion, I think it's wasted time spent!
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
June 25, 2018, 02:21:58 PM
I was introduced to this market by my second friend, so I will also tell others about this market and if they will be interesting, then I'll tell you what and how it works, you need more people know about this market.
Activity: 112
June 25, 2018, 02:10:21 PM
Of course we will. I told all my friends about the cryptocurrency and how they became interested. Cryptocurrency is the future and the sooner everyone learns about it, the sooner this future will come.
Activity: 560
June 25, 2018, 02:07:27 PM
I would be a selfish person not to share this great opportunity crypto investment has given me. Though there are scam projects here and there, people still make huge profits from it so i will still recommend
Activity: 266
June 25, 2018, 02:01:28 PM
Nope, because I do not want to take any responsibility for their wrong choices. But If somebody is speaking about crypto - i usually join the conversation
Activity: 294
Merit: 21
June 25, 2018, 01:42:15 PM
Involving someone in matters related to investment is a big responsibility. For example, when Bitcoin grew, everyone thought that it would grow further. I would not like to advise my friend to buy it, because now I would be uncomfortable with him.
Activity: 94
June 25, 2018, 01:35:16 PM
We can encourage them to invest in crypto but some will not even invest coz there's a lot of scam online. We dont need force them, we need to educate them.
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
June 25, 2018, 09:00:21 AM
I think it is another thing to educate somebody about crypto and another thing for the person to decide if he or she wants to invest in crypto or not. Crypto is open to everybody and they can even read about it on google and social media platform and convince themselves whether to join or not because they won their money and can decide what to do with it.
Activity: 70
June 25, 2018, 08:56:02 AM
I would encourage nobody because it's everyone's own business what to do with money. Moreover if a guy will lose his inputs he will blame me in it. So I don't encourage anyone.
Activity: 35
June 24, 2018, 02:04:02 PM
If and only if they are interested! We all knew that even if they believe us that crypto is not a scam, we cannot totally erase how how much risk is associated by investing on cryptos. And  I don't want to take the blame if ever other people lost their profit or investment. So probably no way.
Activity: 72
June 24, 2018, 11:54:51 AM
I have encouraged many people including my immediate family, my friends and office colleague. The response is positive as all most all of them  have invest little into cryto currency most specially bitcoin and ethereum. I would extend the awareness of crypto to other public places as time permits.
Activity: 79
June 23, 2018, 11:35:56 PM
Yes, we should encourage other to cryptocurrency especially people in our circle of influence. I do think that when all is said and done, bitcoin would speak for itself. There is no wsy there will be something better thst people would not be drawn to it.
Activity: 34
June 23, 2018, 01:17:11 PM
If I encourage others into crypto, then I believe the opposite. I think people should, and indeed must, take responsibility for their won actions. If they buy into crypto and they gain and then great. It they lose they have to embrace this as an outcome of an independent decision they have made. Too many people try and blame their woes on someone or something else. Take ownership of your own choices.
Activity: 43
June 21, 2018, 12:43:27 PM
You have to adhere to strangers as council crypto for relatives can be harmful to your relations. Imagine if cryptocurrency they buy dumps or there is a swindle, and they lose all the investments. They are going to accuse you of it, and it will probably affect your relations with them.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
June 21, 2018, 09:52:52 AM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?
Yes I am very willing to share my knowledge to others most especially to my fellowmen and specially to those who are really eager in learning what is here inside, sharing is caring and that is the best thing to do right now.
Activity: 753
Merit: 100
June 21, 2018, 09:49:51 AM
I do not force anyone to invest in crypto-currencies and do not tell what I'm doing, but if someone asks me to help or suggest something in this direction, I will not refuse.
Pages:
Jump to: