Pages:
Author

Topic: encourage others to crypto - page 54. (Read 8583 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 0
June 21, 2018, 09:49:45 AM
Yes I will encourage them to understand crypto so that they would be aware that cryptocurrencies existed. And they would know how risky it is to invest their money in this kind of market.
Activity: 111
June 21, 2018, 09:37:58 AM
It is good  and less patronizing if you steer conversations toward cryptocurrency and answer people's question misgivings about what cryptocurrency is all about. Never market bitcoin or ICO to people, let them find it out for themselves.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
June 21, 2018, 04:07:34 AM
Actually, its a great feeling to help other people to share on what you have right now as you will able to have extra financial income just tonsupport and add your financial aspects. Actually, I do it many times to encourage those people but somehow they can easily judged those crypto currencies related that are scam in which its not true. Well, some people believe on me like my relatives but most of them didn't believe it as I don't force them as long as I just continue support and guide those who only believe in this kind of job.

Introducing anything to everyone who don't have any idea of what you are referring for it's a difficult task to do, but for those people who are already some knowledge about cryptocurrency and have a sign of willingness it's more easier to explain and guide them.
Activity: 359
Merit: 100
June 20, 2018, 09:50:05 AM
Actually, its a great feeling to help other people to share on what you have right now as you will able to have extra financial income just tonsupport and add your financial aspects. Actually, I do it many times to encourage those people but somehow they can easily judged those crypto currencies related that are scam in which its not true. Well, some people believe on me like my relatives but most of them didn't believe it as I don't force them as long as I just continue support and guide those who only believe in this kind of job.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
June 20, 2018, 08:42:22 AM
Oh sure.  I often try to pull my friends in this direction, that the horizons of supporters will increase!
Merit: 102
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
June 20, 2018, 08:29:23 AM
Many people around me are trying to learn about cryptocurrency. I encourage them to learn more about it and be sure they understand it before they commit their money into it. Usually, I don't mention cryptocurrencies to them, I tell them about the blockchain technology and they find out about cryptos on their own.
Activity: 252
Merit: 5
June 20, 2018, 07:45:21 AM
I encourage other people to at least understand cryptocurrency and know its market along to let then see its potential, however I do not encourage then to quickly inveat to it as they will just be eaten alive by this market without proper knowledge. I always suggest to them to at learn the basis with 1-2 months of learning before they invest into anything this market offers.
Activity: 331
Merit: 13
June 20, 2018, 07:30:56 AM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?
It's the hardest thing for me to do. They've been deceived by many cryptocurrency schemes (Bitconnect is a classic example.) that have made them perceive anything crypto-related as scam. Most of them are not really interested in how the technology works but how to make quick gains.
Activity: 532
June 20, 2018, 07:21:23 AM
Now there are a lot of traders who do not understand much in crypt, but are constantly complaining. I think that each of us should try to understand more and more about what is happening in the market.
Activity: 103
June 20, 2018, 07:08:32 AM
Encouraging them is one thing, for them to consent is another thing. Many of them are just lazy, they don't mind spending hours looking through pictures on Facebook but they will never spend few minutes to fill a form that can earn them money
Activity: 216
June 20, 2018, 07:03:52 AM
It's hard to judge for the first time that the ICOs are scam or not? But we should always look out for a good and legal one. There have some good ICOs SciDex is one of them. This one has durability and legality.
Activity: 350
June 19, 2018, 05:11:33 PM
I advise others to invest in the cryptocurrency, but I do not call ICO projects, because if recognize the project as fraud, I do not want to take responsibility. I tell my friends about cryptocurrency, but they decide whether to invest with it or not, I do not force them to do it.
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
June 19, 2018, 11:55:47 AM
No I won't encourage others to invest in cryptocurrency in any way. Rather I would inform people about cryptocurrency and its use. I have heard about cryptocurrency from my brother one and a half years ago. Since then I am into it. Crypto is risky and so people should must know about its risk, and decide themselves what to do.
Activity: 13
June 19, 2018, 11:48:21 AM
I have successfully invited a friend but before I could that, it takes a lot of time because he was sceptical about the whole thing in the first place but with time he later realised that it would have been better for him if he had joined earlier.
June 19, 2018, 07:40:59 AM
 I have stopped doing that for a long time ago because people are insane and only the one who would really had a willing to enter I would give an advice
Activity: 350
June 18, 2018, 11:57:08 PM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?

Why not? Crypto is born to stay and to make a revolution. I have encouraged many friends to invest in crypto and show them how to distinguish between the good coins and scam ones.
Activity: 36
June 18, 2018, 10:58:56 PM
i felt this thing since i joined and hooked into this crypto currency, its a good thing to encourage family member,friends and strangers to be  part of this online investment, the thing is people dont trust that easily because it was online and the are afraid putting all of their money to get scam or something.
you need to educate them before encourage them so they will know the risk of getting into this investment   
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
June 18, 2018, 10:28:00 PM
Of course I will encourage especially my family members, my kids and my brod my husband and other realtives who wanted to earn, I will teach them how to earn in crypto and do the activities that can earn bitcoins. The knew about my business and they feel interested to know about it that is why at this time I have my aunt whom I teach about this crypto business and she is happy then. I am happy that she learned.
Activity: 216
June 18, 2018, 10:24:02 PM
Yeah sure! If the projects are legal and have permanent visibility I will insist on them to invest for the crypto project. But before investing in any project I would like to research them, know about them team well, white paper and reputation at the same time. And honestly, I found SciDex legit and have permanent visibility.
Activity: 114
June 17, 2018, 10:38:20 AM
No, I don't agree with you. I think investment is your own business. You can't encourage others because investment is risky. If he fails, he will blame you.
Pages:
Jump to: