Pages:
Author

Topic: encourage others to crypto - page 62. (Read 8585 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
June 01, 2018, 02:08:49 PM
Definitely. I am actually trying to share this crypto opportunity to some people especially those that are closer to me. I am not really hyping it like there are no risks involved but I am simply explaining them the idea of its technology and why it is the future.
Activity: 57
June 01, 2018, 01:59:28 PM
Yes, I tell some of my real life friends about the benefits of the blockchain. You don't even necessarily have to try to get them to invest anything.

Ambrosus and ICX were easy to explain. Both are blockchains that are providing solutions to real companies right now.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
June 01, 2018, 12:51:44 PM
I was told by my children that you can invest in cryptocurrencies, that this is not a fraud, I believed and began to invest in cryptocurrency - in different projects, now I am very happy and will recommend to my friends.
Activity: 24
June 01, 2018, 11:59:55 AM
I used to introduce friends through the encryption market, and now I've got some rewards by investing in the encryption market. Now I also want to introduce my family and friends to participate in it so that they can also earn money from it. Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
June 01, 2018, 08:18:10 AM
It depends on the people you are having in your surroundings.  Wink If you will encourage an illetrate person,he will turn deaf ear towards you.  Better have a nice educated and social circle with technology loving people then encourage them. That would be better.   Cheesy  
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
June 01, 2018, 06:15:43 AM
I tell them about crypto that's it because i don't want to force them to do crypto because they will not do it properly so i recommend just telling them about crypto and let them decide for themselves.
Activity: 80
Merit: 4
June 01, 2018, 05:34:51 AM
Yes, I would definitely like to do that. As when more number of people get into crypto it will affect the market positively i.e. our profit as well as their profit. So we need to encourage more people to get into cryptocurrencies as it is one pf the best investments as of now and it might be very profitable to them as well as us.
Activity: 91
June 01, 2018, 05:32:45 AM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?
Yes i will encourage them,  specially the member of my family,i will explain ro them  the important of blockchain technology the worth of the crypto and how can help to family interms of financial aspect.  I will invite also my friend to learn step by step in crypto.
Activity: 121
June 01, 2018, 04:48:56 AM
I am really excited to explain the crypto to others, and invite them to join. I am also grateful because many of my friends and relatives are willing to join in crypto after hearing my explanation and analysis. Even though not a few people who refuse even do not want to listen to my explanation but it is okay.
Activity: 266
June 01, 2018, 04:29:43 AM
why we should encourage others to participate in the world of crypto. they must have their own motivation to grow. without any compulsion from us. if indeed he wants to succeed in the world of crypto then he must be serious.
Activity: 736
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 01, 2018, 03:54:29 AM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?
Yes I encourage them to invest but before doing that I'm just make sure that the crypto that we are going to invest is not a scam so that they will not become afraid but encourages to invest again after they know it and experience a good outcome of investments in crypto. I also explain them the risk that involves on it so that they are ready for the possible losses and having an own strategies that could help them to earn more profit in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 115
Merit: 2
June 01, 2018, 03:44:54 AM
encourage everyone in crypto .
and yes explain everything about crypto !
invest! and start cryto today or maybe wait ultil the price is down
Activity: 15
June 01, 2018, 03:30:02 AM
I think a very good deed if we encourage others to know the world of this cryptocurrency, because with any help we can share success to others. Smiley
Activity: 5
June 01, 2018, 03:21:51 AM
I do not encourage others to participate in cryptocurrencies because they do not have the knowledge of cryptocurrencies, they cannot afford the risk of cryptocurrencies, and are easily deceived by ico scam. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
May 31, 2018, 12:44:01 PM

It is not easy to make people believe, especially those who will not even invest at lower risk.
But of course people will be inspired if we benefit from this field, without us explaining a bit to them.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
May 31, 2018, 10:41:21 AM

We're already doing it. When we do social media campaigns for example, often our friends want to know more about crypto, and of course we will gladly explain it. I think such early education is very important although not all will immediately accept.
Activity: 308
May 31, 2018, 10:12:51 AM

Of course, we need a new community to be stronger against the opposition.
But I think we've been doing it all the time, when we campaign, we will indirectly educate others, and it seems that this way is quite successful.
Activity: 378
May 31, 2018, 03:52:52 AM
Forgive me for not agreeing. I personally would not encourage people around to participate in cryptocurrency. But I will tell them the cryptocurrency I know. Investment or participation is their business. After all, if I lead them, losing money will hurt our friendship. So I don't think that people around you can be encouraged to participate. Everyone has their own ideas. If he understands what cryptocurrency is, then maybe I don't need to encourage it.
Activity: 789
May 31, 2018, 02:30:14 AM
of course, in fact I've been doing it for months. I always try to explain to them that investing in the crypto is very likely to make a profit. It is undeniable that there is a positive response there are also less pleased.
Activity: 420
May 31, 2018, 02:29:24 AM
Not really, all I am doing is just explaining what is all about and let them think on their own. Its better for them to know by them self, we can't pushed them. Let it be.
Pages:
Jump to: