Pages:
Author

Topic: encourage others to crypto - page 60. (Read 8585 times)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 104
CitizenFinance.io
June 05, 2018, 08:23:45 AM
If I have a certain investment skills, then I will recommend the token market to my friends, but I will not teach it chaotic investment, I will give him some help and advice! And control the amount of money invested!
You don't need a certain level of investment skills to just recommend a token or coin to your friends because you can just tell them that they should get into crypto so they will have the chance to make money and they should do their own research to find out the best cryptocurrency investment for them which can give them a thousand return.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
June 05, 2018, 07:01:40 AM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?

well, some of the crypto projects are scam. So what is important to teach is that things are not black and white, there are good crypto projects and bad ones, if someone wants to invest, let them do it. If not, don't push them.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
June 05, 2018, 06:55:06 AM
I would advise people to invest, most definitely, but i will not give them advice on what to invest in. Some of my family members have asked me to invest for them and my answer is always the same; are you willing to loose that money? Needless to say nobody has given me money, LOL
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
June 05, 2018, 06:30:54 AM
I tell people about cryptos but I don't encourage them to join cryptos space, I leave the decision for them to take, crypto is not something you would suggest anyone to join because it is so volatile.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
June 05, 2018, 06:24:16 AM
Yes i used to convinced and introduce crpyto to others especially to the people who are close to me, my family, relatives and friends so that they are also enjoying the benefits of crypto to the people like me who are needed it most.
Activity: 240
Merit: 17
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
June 05, 2018, 06:19:45 AM
Yes I do, I started in crypto with help of my friend and now we have group chat on messenger for conversation about crypto currency. Sharing knowledge to make everyone become interested. And now allmost has a good crypto user. Stronger by the failure when new. Shape by experience to be better person and find the best they cuold. Be a trader, investor and even a bounty hunter.
Activity: 74
June 05, 2018, 06:18:24 AM
Encouraging others to crypto is a good way to spread its advantages. I already shared my experience about crypto and it seems some of my friends are becoming interested to explore the world of crypto. I think we need to spread the news so that others can benefit
Activity: 126
June 05, 2018, 06:09:56 AM
If I have a certain investment skills, then I will recommend the token market to my friends, but I will not teach it chaotic investment, I will give him some help and advice! And control the amount of money invested!
Activity: 57
June 05, 2018, 03:55:49 AM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?
I would probably share how to earn money from crypto but I will not encourage anyone in order not to be blamed when they made a wrong decision. Some people losing money because of less risks awareness. Sharing to earn is good but we need to warn them of the risks.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
June 05, 2018, 03:44:05 AM
If they do intend to know and learn about crypto then certainly help each other told and invite would be nice. But if their thinking hard and still assume that Crypto is a scam then intend to teach and there will be no point to it.
Activity: 350
June 05, 2018, 03:31:50 AM
To trust the rest that crypto-currencies are not scams is not an easy task, which only advanced users can do.
Activity: 68
June 05, 2018, 03:29:58 AM
I think this is a very good thing. More people are joining the industry and the industry will develop better. But I think when we introduce this industry to others, we must warn them to invest prudently and to be familiar with market conditions first.
Activity: 490
June 05, 2018, 03:24:17 AM
I don't think that I will encourage the other people to crypto and ensure there is no scam. In fact, many scams here and we can lose the money. The best thing to do is by introducing to them that is crypto and showing them what we are experiencing both the bad experience and legit experience. If they are attracted, just lead them to learn more about crypto, investment, trading, bounty, and others. So, they can decide by themselves to get in crypto or not.
Activity: 191
June 05, 2018, 03:01:59 AM
Yeah that's what I do because many people see different way and afraid of them. I would try to explain the truth about crypto and let them think by them self.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
June 05, 2018, 02:55:13 AM

I am talking about cryptocurrencies all the time. I am very obsessed by crypto so I can not to wait and try to find new supporters of blockchain and crypto. And at the same time such people becomes my friends.
Activity: 89
June 04, 2018, 01:43:27 PM
as returns with the market varies for investors with different basics of ideal competence then to keep on secret as other might wants to attains the earlier terms of manage with the chance as complying jobs on investment.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
June 02, 2018, 05:10:34 PM
Telling them what I am doing, teaching them about crypto is natural as they are interested in what I am doing.
Crypto becomes part of our lives as it is involved into more and more discussions. Everybody deserved to be informed and have right information and I am always helpful sharing my Crypto experience but investing in Crypto should be their own decision.
Warning my friends to make their own research, not to listen to anyone and to invest only as much as they can afford to lose.
And if they invest to diversify their investment.
Activity: 196
June 02, 2018, 01:03:39 PM
The crypto investment is fun and secured. to some its just a means of getting some passive income but to others these investments are the only way they get money. encouraging others into crypto is a good way of reducing the dependency ration in the world, it is a way of saving lives and generations. when people are encouraged to make money on their own, it reduces crime rate in our societies and above all increases learning on a daily bases. Wisdom is a good thing.
Activity: 144
June 02, 2018, 11:09:38 AM

I give my friend a crypto benefit, and my friend bought crypto coins, I will promote crypto, because for me sharing is beautiful.
Activity: 826
June 02, 2018, 04:27:50 AM
Introducing about crypto, how it works, what to participate in others is good. But, encouraging them into crypto, I think I will not do it. I will only limit to introduce them and make them know about crypto deeply if they are the desire to know it. If I prove myself to be successful and then the others will follow me.
Pages:
Jump to: