Pages:
Author

Topic: encourage others to crypto - page 59. (Read 8585 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
June 08, 2018, 11:21:29 AM
Yes, i always encourage my family and friend to join the crypto world, but some of them have a low patient incomes in understanding of what i am explaining to them
Activity: 70
June 08, 2018, 06:21:19 AM
I always share with others the benefit of using btc / altcoins but I can not encourage them to invest, because I want to go with their own intentions, and they decide on their own and not because I told them to follow Crypto world, some news spreading lies about bitcoin and since not everyone here is lucky to have phones / gadgets to access the internet they think is right.
Activity: 626
Merit: 10
June 08, 2018, 06:13:16 AM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?
Of course yes but don't just encourage them but teach them to all things that they need to know about crypto and trading because we all know that is hard to start when you don't know everything we need support them in any situation.
copper member
Activity: 294
June 08, 2018, 05:35:20 AM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?

of course for us very well, because encouraging people to invest in krypto, I think that's a good thing we do, because they also want to get krypto. because the future of krypto is also a good future.
Activity: 140
June 08, 2018, 05:34:42 AM
If it is good for them and for the community why do not we encourage them to enter the cryptocurrencies , as I have had it with the help of a friend who I joined and know About this crypto
Activity: 125
June 08, 2018, 05:31:58 AM
I would encourage other  to invest Cryptocurrency market, because this is our future, so when you tell them this new industry, in the future they will appreciate you, but first want to make money in Cryptocurrency market to learn blockchain knowledge, this is the first step.
Activity: 125
June 08, 2018, 05:30:08 AM
Encouraging others to crypto is a good way to spread its advantages. I already shared my experience about crypto and it seems some of my friends are becoming interested to explore the world of crypto.
Activity: 43
June 07, 2018, 10:06:03 PM
To encourage others to join in crypto seems not advisable specially if the person you want to join in crypto are negative person. So for me better not to avoid blaming you in case of not successful journey for having in crypto.
Activity: 296
Merit: 2
June 07, 2018, 09:57:54 PM
Yes I will encourage others to join in the crypto world, but they must show that they are willing to join. Not all people nowadays really interested, or even know the cryptocurrency. Some just judge it that it was a scam, others is a pyramiding. But most of these people believes when they actually see the real figures. Sometimes you must invest your time encouraging others to explore the cryptocurrency even they reject you.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
June 07, 2018, 02:52:10 PM
for the time being I will not encourage others to go to Invest each token in bitcoin/altcoin,
because I myself have a little trouble to see the development of each project ..
the main problem of difficulty is that many of his projects are not finished many of his projects are scam, therefore I started a little scared when inviting others to invest..
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
June 07, 2018, 02:45:51 PM
Yes I encourage people, encourage my friends. nevertheless, there is always something I tell them; If it has the advantage, there is definitely a disadvantage, it can not be rich at any one, patience is very important
Activity: 252
June 07, 2018, 02:44:30 PM
If they are interested and want to participate seriously. I will guide them. But I'm not going to drag and steer them.
Many will fall back on us if they lose. lol But I think there are more people involved, the market will have more capital and we are the beneficiaries.
Activity: 84
June 07, 2018, 02:39:26 PM
I don't encourage my friends to invest on crypto. But I encourage them to analyze the crypto market because investing on crypto without any knowledge about like gambling.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
June 07, 2018, 10:25:18 AM
I would probably share how to earn money from crypto but I will not encourage anyone in order not to be blamed when they made a wrong decision. Some people losing money because of less risks awareness. Sharing to earn is good but we need to warn them of the risks.

I have already encouraged some of my relatives and buddies to invest in the cryptocurrencies. Honestly, they just saw that I started to earn much more and they asked me how I got the money themselves.
Activity: 98
June 07, 2018, 10:13:11 AM
If I encourage others into crypto, then I believe the opposite. I think people should, and indeed must, take responsibility for their won actions. If they buy into crypto and they gain and then great.
Activity: 97
June 07, 2018, 01:21:32 AM
The step i will take with introducing crypto is the basic reading and defense techniques of crypto and its history.
Inculcating patience in every process that will be traversed because there will be many new things that will be met. when we have fully introduced a person. Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
June 06, 2018, 05:49:45 AM
Yes i encourage people, i encourage friends. nevertheless, there is one thing i always tell them and that is; whatever has advantage will surely have disadvantage. I always tell them that when it comes to crptocurrency, absolute care needs to be taken, because some scammers are now beginning to take advantage of the ignorance of some people who are new to crypto.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
June 06, 2018, 05:44:44 AM
Would only encourage other if they show interest, you know we can never push other to like or to accept something they don't want to appreciate.
Also it would be hard to make them understand should they not show interest.
But in all its essence, I would very much like to encourage other to join and invest in crypto. With more people joining, the higher the chances of success of the crypto world.

First I explained them as an introduction if they show an interest  on how crypto world works that's the time I encourage them to join but as a bounty hunter first, cause they don't need more capital to invest no time for them to worry that it's a scam.
Activity: 280
June 06, 2018, 05:28:16 AM
I am not saying nobody about my crypto hobby because they will became jelouse and greedy saying teach me in 2 days!
Activity: 301
Next Generation Antivirus
June 05, 2018, 11:36:56 AM
I would not encourage others to cryptography. Many people think that they are ready to invest. But when it comes to money, the interest in investing somewhere disappears. They all want to make money, but no one wants to take risks. And those who took the risk and lost everything, not having enough experience, will blame you for their failures.
Pages:
Jump to: