Pages:
Author

Topic: encourage others to crypto - page 58. (Read 8585 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 500
June 11, 2018, 02:46:00 PM
It is becoming increasingly difficult to persuade people to join the space now, the last two people I encourage to invest into the space have both lost money, one more than 60% of his initial investment, until there is a significant proof people will not join, late adopters are usually more than the eary adopters
Activity: 283
Merit: 1
June 11, 2018, 02:38:07 PM
I've done it, even to my closest relatives. It's just that this crypto is something new so they're still hard to open minds to crypto. Most people still have conventional ways of thinking so it's hard to accept change and something new.
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
June 11, 2018, 02:07:31 PM
I do not want to recommend people to invest in crypto, because I do not want to be responsible for the risk of losses, I prefer to tell him to understand cryptocurancy, because if people understand cryptocurancy, that person can minimize the risk of losses in crypto investment.
Activity: 308
Merit: 30
June 11, 2018, 01:49:42 PM
The advertisement or inviting other people to invest in the cryptocurrency group is great thing.
through this we can be able to increase the demands that we have and increase the community as well
copper member
Activity: 1568
Merit: 0
June 11, 2018, 04:21:08 AM
I encourage to my friends but many of friend they can't understand to crypto. Only few friends are interested in crypto and most of friend is are come in a dipression to hear about crypto.
Activity: 252
June 11, 2018, 04:15:48 AM
Encouraging or telling strangers about crypto is OK but encouraging your friends or family for investing in crypto is not OK, as if the market goes through a dump after they invest, than they are going to blame you for their loses and this will bring bitterness in your relationship with them.

I think that example with friends and relatives should be imlemented and to the unknown people. Giving somebody any advice we should recognize aftermathы of them. So for everybody we should show + and - of investing in crypto. But it is really hard to explain about crypto investing after falling BTC from 20k$ to today's 7200$ Smiley
Activity: 18
June 11, 2018, 04:09:07 AM
Encouraging or telling strangers about crypto is OK but encouraging your friends or family for investing in crypto is not OK, as if the market goes through a dump after they invest, than they are going to blame you for their loses and this will bring bitterness in your relationship with them.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Lets Go Adab
June 10, 2018, 08:51:46 AM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?

There's no need to encourage anyone who are not interested on cryptocurrency because if they just lose a huge amount of their money from investing then they will blame you in return.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
June 10, 2018, 08:50:36 AM
Technologies rule the world. Cryptotheme is a new round of technological progress. So it's enough just to convince modern people to invest in crypto
Activity: 98
June 10, 2018, 08:35:14 AM
The Crypto market is very risky, not suitable for some weak technology skills. They can be hacked at any time without knowing the security. So I will not encourage anyone to enter this market. To engage themselves when they are passionate.
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
June 09, 2018, 07:58:35 PM
this is one of the best thing to do so that the market cap will rise again and introducing crypto to people will educate them to see the new techlogy that will change what we are currently doing with the industries that operates our works and the products and services we all shared..
Activity: 185
June 09, 2018, 07:54:54 PM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?

Yes,  i will recommend to invest in crypto and earn for good.  Crypto and trading will help us to earn and will help us to reach our goals someday. 
Activity: 196
June 09, 2018, 07:52:22 PM
I always try to convince my friends that the means of  investing in bitcoin is not a fraud,    even  I was not  hesitate to invite  them to want  to invest money in bitcoin.
Activity: 61
June 09, 2018, 12:45:52 PM
Crypto currency is the way forward; there was a time it was Gold, now it's crypto. If everyone invest in crypto I believe they can be able to have the kind of future they want and crime will be less in the society.
Activity: 280
June 09, 2018, 12:39:02 PM
Some crypto projects are worth special attention. I understand that there are very few of them, but there are standard projects, and there are local in location or industry applications. For many technologies, blockchain is the optimal solution for the implementation of an idea or some projects expand the scope of using blockchain. It is these features I advise you to pay attention!
Activity: 95
June 09, 2018, 08:59:56 AM
Crypto currency is the way forward; there was a time it was Gold, now it's crypto. If everyone invest in crypto I believe they can be able to have the kind of future they want and crime will be less in the society. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 588
June 08, 2018, 03:55:16 PM
Well, since I have been able to invest an earn profit on it and it has been sustainable for some years ever since inception. I wouldn't be skeptical about inviting someone to join
Activity: 194
Merit: 2
June 08, 2018, 03:50:31 PM
sure i will.
i've invested and made profit too

"Trade Token (TIO)
Telegram:  https://t.me/TradeToken"
Activity: 615
Merit: 258
June 08, 2018, 03:47:10 PM
Yes, we should encourage the other people to invest in the company of cryptcurrency in order to raise the demand and help them to become successful.
It is better to become successful with the other people that closed to you.
Activity: 594
Merit: 253
June 08, 2018, 11:30:43 AM
Yes, i always encourage my family and friend to join the crypto world, but some of them have a low patient incomes in understanding of what i am explaining to them

But you do understand that crypto profit percentage is actually at best due to its volatility. The risk is also higher though compared to stocks, real estate and other but very slow moving.   
Pages:
Jump to: