Pages:
Author

Topic: encourage others to crypto - page 63. (Read 8587 times)

Activity: 159
Merit: 10
May 31, 2018, 02:27:00 AM
If you really want to lure someone to buy into even very lucrative business, it all begins with how well you would be able to communicate the business description to the person. Knowing how profitable crypto business is, I would like to encourage others to invest into cryptocurrency. I will take my time and explain to them about cryptocurrency in a well convincing manner. Most people do not believe in it, but sometimes showing them what you have earned from crypto can be a turning point to them.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
May 31, 2018, 02:09:56 AM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?

I'm sure we at least do it in the environment around us, our family and friends. Perhaps the results are not immediately felt, because the bad news outside is not smaller than our efforts. But I believe in the long run, even the smallest education will affect their thinking.
Activity: 222
May 31, 2018, 01:45:25 AM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?

I can understand the situation, because there is someone in the community who complains, even his life partner does not believe what he is doing. But I think of course we will tell others what we know, because this field will get bigger if more people believe it.
Activity: 168
May 30, 2018, 10:24:39 PM
How do you encourage people to use the password? How do I give them advice or materials related to us not talk about positive? I will talk about negative and positive aspects to them. catch before
Activity: 128
May 30, 2018, 10:16:57 PM
I am also encouraging my relatives and friends joining in the crypto market. I told them about cryptos, in what coins I am investing and why. I explained they how the blockchain technology works and how it is good. Of course I will never recommend them to invest in a specific coin.
Activity: 84
May 30, 2018, 10:13:07 PM
I will not, because if they lose money will certainly find me trouble, why do I want this. The cryptocurrency itself is very risky.
Activity: 45
May 30, 2018, 10:09:20 PM
I been did that how many times, The other convinced but the other ignored my suggestions. I am not a bad person, I just want to tell them that invest on cryptocurrency is a good investment but they ignored. Some people interested but until now they didn't invest. I been suggest a few good ICO but didn't want and now the ICo that I suggested is now profit so me was got the profit and I already told them since first.

When i started my journey in crypto i didn't think of its realiability on how profitable it would be. I was just surprised when the market boomed and many were so happy that they have earned more than what they have expected. Investing in crypto is such a wise idea for everyone because truly we can gain and earn very high. Crypto has a good characteristic interms of investing.
Activity: 434
Merit: 15
May 30, 2018, 08:48:32 PM
I been did that how many times, The other convinced but the other ignored my suggestions. I am not a bad person, I just want to tell them that invest on cryptocurrency is a good investment but they ignored. Some people interested but until now they didn't invest. I been suggest a few good ICO but didn't want and now the ICo that I suggested is now profit so me was got the profit and I already told them since first.
Activity: 118
May 30, 2018, 08:45:49 PM
I do it even though I am still learning.
Activity: 448
May 30, 2018, 11:58:42 AM
I will encourage everyone around me to enter into cryptocurrency investment. But the final decisions has to be made by them. I will play my part through enlightening them about what it really is and make them see the benefits of taking part in the early days of crypto.

Same here, I did encourage my friends and office mates to joim crypto however they don't believe in it they thought it's a scam and they're afraid to be part of it. Still no matter what they say so long as I'm happy with what I'm doing right now and satisfied with the returns I get, still I'll continue to do it.
Activity: 18
May 30, 2018, 11:48:00 AM
I will encourage everyone around me to enter into cryptocurrency investment. But the final decisions has to be made by them. I will play my part through enlightening them about what it really is and make them see the benefits of taking part in the early days of crypto.
Activity: 404
Merit: 105
May 30, 2018, 05:45:39 AM
Encouraging or telling strangers about crypto is OK but encouraging your friends or family for investing in crypto is not OK, as if the market goes through a dump after they invest, than they are going to blame you for their loses and this will bring bitterness in your relationship with them.
Yes it might happen they will blame you after they had encounter of lose of funds in crypto. It is okay to encourage your family but you have to reiterate to them the big risks in investing in crypto. Because it is not easy investing without knowledge at all.
Activity: 16
May 30, 2018, 05:39:42 AM
I will encourage my family and friends to join. I am a person who likes to share. I think this is a good opportunity. I will explain the encryption market to them and tell them that I have paid off through investment encryption. I also hope that I Family and friends are rewarded by investing in the encryption market.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
May 29, 2018, 07:11:37 AM

I am will really encourage them to invest in crypto and I am willing to explain to them that this cryptocurrency is not a scam it is unethical actions of a person here in bitcoin maybe he's earn here is not enough to his necessity thats why he thought to scam. I am willing to do everything to encourage someone unless he is also willing to put his time and effort here, he will be patient to do alll the task here. Because it is not a joke to teach someone in bitcoin. Hopefully, if its will happened to me in real life I would totally entertain him.
Activity: 16
May 29, 2018, 07:01:57 AM
Encouraging or telling strangers about crypto is OK but encouraging your friends or family for investing in crypto is not OK, as if the market goes through a dump after they invest, than they are going to blame you for their loses and this will bring bitterness in your relationship with them.
Activity: 118
May 28, 2018, 06:50:54 AM
Yes I do this but not to all people around me, I check first their ability and interest before I convince them. Because I don't want to be blame if the project where they invest didn't succeeded.
Activity: 154
May 28, 2018, 06:46:25 AM

If my friend is new in cryptocurrency, I would not encourage him to invest immediately in cryptocurrency. I will let him understand the basic of cryptocurrency and try to explain why it is beneficial. I would encourage him to join the forum first and try to do posting and reading. After he is immersed in crypto world, I will encourage him to invest.
I also do not encourage anyone to enter the cryptographic market, especially in investment, they are new to them do not understand and they invest in stupid things, then they lose they turned to swear we seduced and cheat them. I have met this case, they see me as a temptation to enjoy the commission. But the fact is I do not have one, I just want them to have income in the Crypto market.
Activity: 409
May 27, 2018, 02:41:02 PM
It's difficult to encourage non-believers into crypto as people's pre-formed judgements are hard to shake. I do, however, actively run my blog for anyone who wants to find out more information to come along and read some great posts. In this way, I hope that I'm contributing to the ecosphere. Also, I encourage people to build their brand in the space. For example, anyone with a passion for blockchain could become a featured writer on my blog and get their name seen. Yes, it may not be a paid position but it gets skin in the game and once you are established, then whoosh your off.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
May 27, 2018, 02:28:55 PM
I will tell to anyone who want to know about crypto but not to encourage them to invest in crypto. I want them to understand about what is crypto, what is blockchain, how to get crypto and else. When they ask me to invest I will tell to them to Do Your Own Research so they decide which method to invest the want to take. I just love talking about cryptos it makes me feel have more knowledge. I like learn about something new especially about cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
May 27, 2018, 02:25:53 PM

I always share my information about my successes with people that are close to me. Some of my friends also took a great interest in the market and now they make money on it. Crypto is becoming more and more popular.
Pages:
Jump to: