Pages:
Author

Topic: encourage others to crypto - page 61. (Read 8585 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 0
June 02, 2018, 03:58:50 AM
Encourage others to research the crypto market and the technology behind it.  As for investing, once they are educated let them make their own decision
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
June 02, 2018, 03:52:24 AM
I would recommend it to my friends, but before I recommend them to the cryptocurrency. I will first tell them the risk of tokens. I will tell them that the token market is not only profitable, but there are countless unpredictable investment risks!
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
June 02, 2018, 03:45:26 AM
Yes, of course, my closest friends try to pull up that they began to engage in crypt.
Activity: 294
Merit: 4
June 02, 2018, 03:43:24 AM
Pushing people online for the last few years about Cryptocurrency. Infact Blockchain technology has become my passion. There is no fraud about Cryptocurrency except some unscrupulous people who want to destroy the business name with their scam project. It is up to them whether to invest in cryptocurrency or not. For me, I have invested partly in Altcoin to ensure the future of a good Cruptocurrency world.
Activity: 600
Merit: 100
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
June 02, 2018, 03:37:35 AM
out there a layman must say a scam or investment fraud in the crypto is indeed inevitable for people who don't understand crypto and only know from the words of people who want to drop the crypto. to always invite for sure because the results obtained is very profitable for us and if you want people believe by being given evidence because with my earnings looking bounty very large people around me automatically find out what it is crypto then I slept to invest and I point for the coins right.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
June 02, 2018, 03:31:00 AM
If they do indeed intend to want to know and learn then share the science does not matter. Thus I like it that way because it could mutually help each other even if interested in crypto can even be invited to join in the bounty. at least this could reduce the unemployment rate which more and more lately.
Activity: 130
June 02, 2018, 03:10:06 AM
I like to talk about cryptocurrency and  I will encourage everyone around me  to enter into cryptocurrency investment, but the final decisions has to made by  them. ndcause when a person is not interested, everything is useless and you just lose time in vain.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 503
June 02, 2018, 02:59:50 AM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?

Honestly I don't because I don't want to blame in the end. I have trust in crypto but I think it's still the best if they invest on their own like they're willing to take risk and not to be force by someone. It will be good if they do their own research before investing because crypto isn't a big joke. Just invest in a thing that we know how exactly works.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
June 02, 2018, 02:30:17 AM
I personally will not do it. We all know that Crypto is very profitable and promising including the risks. However, I only want to inform them and introduce them about this, including the profits and risks of the crypto. I will not encourage them to get in this. If they are interested and want to join by themselves desire, it will be better and we don't mind whatever happen in the future.
Activity: 126
June 02, 2018, 02:20:08 AM
Crypto world is a very good innovation in our society today. It redefines our view of currency and payment system. There is also a lot of opportunity here. And best thing about it is that its open to all. Everyone can do it and engage to it.
Activity: 196
June 02, 2018, 02:17:24 AM
If you alredy experiencing the goodness of bitcoin ,how it changes your life ,improve your way of living and having the benefits the bitcoin has offer , then this is the time now to encourage your friend , relatives and family to join to bitcoin too , so they will also experienced what have you enjoy in bitcoin and cryptocurrency.
Activity: 24
June 02, 2018, 02:06:08 AM
No, I will never encourage my friend to crypto because the crypto risk is too high. Inexperienced people will lose money soon. If one of my friends wants to come to crypto, I will warn him of the high risk of crypto. I will Tell him not to invest for the time being, learn crypto first. Smiley
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
June 01, 2018, 02:52:43 PM
Crypto is convenient. It has many benefits, you can make money from it. I used crypto, I would recommend it to everyone and encourage them to use it.
Activity: 756
June 01, 2018, 02:51:25 PM
certainly, that is what many expected. many people assume the crypto scam and are full of trickery. many have accused the variegated if people are already talking about crypto. learning about this indispensable even if it could be invited to join the investment also certainly is enjoyable.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
June 01, 2018, 02:44:02 PM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?
Yes, of course. if it's for crypto development in the future, why not?. but it is not easy to do, because people will not believe if we as a trader have not shown the income we get. so before I encourage others to invest in crypto, I explain first all the advantages and weaknesses. so whether or not it is their own choice, which is important I have explained everything I know.

I don't think it's all about encouragement, it has to be more on testing their willingness to be part of crypto community. They should have passion in it, be ready to take the risks and learn the structure of crypto. I also think it's a two-way process, before we can encourage and convince others, we need to prepare ourselves first, we need to make sure that we have enough knowledge about cryptocurrency, so we will be able to deliver the right information and connect to them the significance of cryptocurrency, how it could change lives, how to be successful in it, and how to take risks constructively.
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
June 01, 2018, 02:39:09 PM
I wouldn't agitate anyone to buy bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, although I believe that thanks to blockchain technology they will have a good future and my investments will be justified. Just if you suggest someone, you take responsibility, you want this? me - not. Why should I try to persuade someone to become richer?
Activity: 87
June 01, 2018, 02:35:01 PM
Of course, but when you introduce them to them, most people think you're in a scam or bubble, and the best way to convince them is to get to the moon.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
June 01, 2018, 02:33:09 PM
I tell them about crypto that's it because i don't want to force them to do crypto because they will not do it properly so i recommend just telling them about crypto and let them decide for themselves.
I do the same thing as well. Awareness and information dissemination are very important to send the message of how beneficial cryptocurrency is. I start from small group, from family members, and friends. I encourage someone by giving an idea of what cryptocurrency is, its advantages and disadvantages, the benefits we could get from it, and how to deal the risks factors. However, at the end of the day, the decision is for them to make, I still believe that it takes readiness and courage to have someone join cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1008
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
June 01, 2018, 02:11:41 PM
Yes, of course. if it's for crypto development in the future, why not?. but it is not easy to do, because people will not believe if we as a trader have not shown the income we get. so before I encourage others to invest in crypto, I explain first all the advantages and weaknesses. so whether or not it is their own choice, which is important I have explained everything I know.
Activity: 113
June 01, 2018, 02:09:43 PM
Definitely. I am actually trying to share this crypto opportunity to some people especially those that are closer to me. I am not really hyping it like there are no risks involved but I am simply explaining them the idea of its technology and why it is the future.
Pages:
Jump to: