Pages:
Author

Topic: encourage others to crypto - page 65. (Read 8587 times)

Activity: 115
Merit: 0
May 19, 2018, 11:43:19 AM
I can tell you about technology, but I do not recommend investing in crypto-currencies to my friends and acquaintances, everyone should decide for themselves whether to do it
That is a right decision. It is too risky to involve a person into something that unstable as the modern cryptocurrency market. So I am with you here
May 19, 2018, 11:41:41 AM
I would encourage other  to invest Cryptocurrency market, because this is our future, so when you tell them this new industry, in the future they will appreciate you, but first want to make money in Cryptocurrency market to learn blockchain knowledge, this is the first step.
It means taking a huge responsibility on yourself to encourage somebody to do something. So you need to be 100 per  cent sure, but nobody can.
May 19, 2018, 11:40:36 AM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?
I would rather not to encourage anybody to do anything. An ICO can turn out ro be a great scam and I will be the one to blame if a person suffers loses
Activity: 89
May 19, 2018, 11:38:41 AM
I would encourage other  to invest Cryptocurrency market, because this is our future, so when you tell them this new industry, in the future they will appreciate you, but first want to make money in Cryptocurrency market to learn blockchain knowledge, this is the first step.
Activity: 122
May 19, 2018, 07:49:26 AM
Of course I do! The main reason is the brightening future of crypto. Nowadays, technologies are the crucial factor of our life. That means without access to digital currency in the form of credit or debit cards, if people only live in a cash economy, it will have difficulty in participating in this economy. And cryptocurrency can remedy that by giving the unbanked and underbanked access to digital currencies in the form of cryptocurrencies held on a secure digital wallet. Thus, it is really potential and promissing for the development of world's economy in the future.
Activity: 20
May 19, 2018, 03:41:58 AM
The only thing I could do is to roughly explain what's behind cryptos and why I trade in cryptos. If people are skeptical, you can do a little difference in their change of ideas. You may ask them to follow you in an ordinary day with cryptos and wait for their considerations about it
Activity: 23
May 18, 2018, 11:18:41 PM
There are so many cryptos in the market that has a promising future ahead of them. Backing up with great team and developers and a great road map as well. Remember altcoins are made to be better than bitcoin and every new crypto is a better version of the old one.
Activity: 70
May 18, 2018, 06:15:55 AM
I will do that for sure as it will be good to be a part of something so cool.
Activity: 22
May 17, 2018, 09:03:34 PM
I think I would like them to be encouraged to invest on crypto and teach them all what it needs to be learned so that in the future they won't blame and but will thank me for what I taught them to do.
Activity: 594
Merit: 253
May 17, 2018, 10:22:55 AM
Definitely. I am actually trying to share this crypto opportunity to some people especially those that are closer to me. I am not really hyping it like there are no risks involved but I am simply explaining them the idea of its technology and why it is the future.
Activity: 26
May 17, 2018, 10:19:10 AM
I don't encourage anyone in the bear market, they can ask you for an account.
Activity: 104
Merit: 1
May 17, 2018, 07:26:48 AM
I used to be introduced by friends before joining the encryption market. I once had a return on the encryption market. Now I also want to get involved with my family and I hope they can get a lot.
Activity: 140
May 17, 2018, 07:22:34 AM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?
I will encourage others in crypto because it is very entertaining and it helps people with their earnings and help them develop themselves in what kind of business do they want.  People will really enjoy this because posting then earning it is really fun.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
May 17, 2018, 07:16:00 AM
I have already advertised cryptocurrencies to my friends and explained what their advantage is. As a result, three of my friends also began to invest in cryptocurrencies and participate in bounty companies.
Activity: 24
May 17, 2018, 07:10:26 AM
I also advise my friends to learn and participate in crypto. Some became bounty hunters, and someone became an investor. I think this is the best I could do for crypto. Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 122
May 17, 2018, 02:50:14 AM
I dare not convince people around me to participate in encryption. After all, I know little about the industry myself. If they ask me relevant knowledge, I will be willing to tell them what I have.
Activity: 10
May 17, 2018, 02:44:24 AM
I think there is a market for cryptocurrencies. After so many years of development, it has become more mature and there are some places where it is used. We believe that its future is also spreading this concept and awareness.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
May 16, 2018, 03:18:16 PM
Among so many people who are completely disappointed in the crypt and constantly whine that they all lost, inspiring people would be the best...
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!
May 16, 2018, 02:39:20 PM
Personally, I will not persuade anyone about crypto currency, but if someone asks about this or asks for help, then I will certainly help.
Activity: 266
Merit: 13
May 16, 2018, 02:30:51 PM
Yes I would and actually I have done it several times already. Trying to explain what activities are done here and it's not all about scams or some sort of pyramiding. I have pleased some of my friends and they're now doing fine doing bounty campaigns and investing.
Pages:
Jump to: