Pages:
Author

Topic: encourage others to crypto - page 67. (Read 8587 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 11
May 14, 2018, 11:13:51 PM
I love to talk about cryptocurrency and can do it for hours, but only then, then the person is really interested in it. Because when a person is not interested, your story is useless and you just lose time in vain.

This is interesting, because years ago when I was just starting in cryptocurrencies I could not stop myself from talking about it and I'm pretty sure that I annoyed some people, but now I prefer to keep it to myself and to not talk too much about it, but now other people are the ones that want to talk about cryptocurrencies with me and they are surprised that I do not want to talk that much about the subject.

For me I let people see that I am using crypto and what crypto can give to me and what I can benefit from it, in that way, they will be eager to ask me what is that and how can they earn also, and that is the start on how you can encourage them to use crypto.
Activity: 350
May 14, 2018, 11:09:44 PM
There are lazy people who do not want to learn anything themselves.  They want you to tell them one magic coin, which in one day will give a profit of 10000%.  And that it will without risk.  And if you make a mistake, you will be guilty, because you gave bad advice.  I had such examples, so I do not want to teach anyone.  If a person wants, he will understand everything himself.
Activity: 280
May 14, 2018, 11:01:19 PM
I do not encourage others to participate in cryptocurrencies because they do not have the knowledge of cryptocurrencies, they cannot afford the risk of cryptocurrencies, and are easily deceived by ico scam.

Better if we want to encourage people to participate in crypto, we must teach them all that we know and also tell the risk they can encounter here so that the people will be more knowledgeable and will eager to learn on their own.
Activity: 138
Merit: 0
May 14, 2018, 10:56:47 PM
I don't encourage others to invest in encryption, knowing that I can't identify the risks in the encryption market and make the right investment choices. So I did not dare to encourage others to invest in encryption. There are many scams in the encryption market.
Activity: 84
May 14, 2018, 10:53:38 PM
Yes, I have encouraged most of my friends to crypto world. I explained in all the way, but few people asked about risk? But there is no answer from my side. Because it involves huge risk. So I did not compel them.
Activity: 462
May 14, 2018, 12:24:16 PM
I encourage other people to at least understand cryptocurrency and know its market along to let then see its potential, however I do not encourage then to quickly inveat to it as they will just be eaten alive by this market without proper knowledge. I always suggest to them to at learn the basis with 1-2 months of learning before they invest into anything this market offers.
Activity: 103
May 14, 2018, 12:23:08 PM
I have been doing that in my condition yet the main issue is that despite everything they don't get how blockchain innovation functions in this way they think about crypto withponzi conspire.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
May 14, 2018, 12:20:55 PM
It is difficult to tell that crypto is scam or not. Because there is a lot of scam in crypto and on the internet. But if someone is interested about cryptos, i might help him understand how it works. Because it is not easy to start. I don't want them to say that it is my fault if they lose money. It should be their own decision.
Activity: 99
May 14, 2018, 12:14:19 PM
I've tried to encourage others to invest in bitcoin, but it needs you to have a strong persuasiveness. I think it's hard for someone who is not familiar with bitcoin to make him understand your investment.
Activity: 42
May 14, 2018, 12:07:24 PM
I will encourage others to ivest in crypto, I am going to explain to them that crypto world is not a scam. How would explain how to search for good project and invest in it. For long term hold
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
May 14, 2018, 12:05:08 PM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?
I see no point in forcing other people to do something they are not fully sure of
maybe it is better to give advice when asked
Activity: 9
May 14, 2018, 12:00:26 PM
Yes, I would encourage them in crypto market only if they are intereted! I know that if they believe in me that crypto is not scam, i cannot totally erase the doubt on how they can take the risk.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
May 14, 2018, 09:21:42 AM
i am one who aggressively market crypto to friends and family. I believe in the technology and I can attest to the financial opportunity of cryptocurrency so sharing it to others is not a problem to me.
Activity: 170
May 14, 2018, 09:19:22 AM
I think a very good deed if we encourage others to know the world of this cryptocurrency, because with any help we can share success to others.
Activity: 18
May 14, 2018, 09:07:35 AM
i will take with introducing crypto is the basic reading and defense techniques of crypto and its history.Inculcating patience in every process that will be traversed because there will be many new things that will be met.
Activity: 214
May 13, 2018, 10:59:29 AM
Of course i did encourage people to invest in crypto, mostly it was my friends. And i'm myself was hooked up on this when my friend told me about it.
Activity: 364
May 13, 2018, 04:00:08 AM
I will encourage everyone around me to enter into cryptocurrency investment. But the final decisions has to be made by them. I will play my part through enlightening them about what it really is and make them see the benefits of taking part in the early days of crypto.

They are curious about what I do, then I explain this and they start trying and as a result until now they continue to invest. Actually I've done that. The total people I encouraged and encouraged them to join the crypto were more than 10 people. They are all colleagues and my family
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
May 12, 2018, 06:31:52 PM
I love to talk about cryptocurrency and can do it for hours, but only then, then the person is really interested in it. Because when a person is not interested, your story is useless and you just lose time in vain.

This is interesting, because years ago when I was just starting in cryptocurrencies I could not stop myself from talking about it and I'm pretty sure that I annoyed some people, but now I prefer to keep it to myself and to not talk too much about it, but now other people are the ones that want to talk about cryptocurrencies with me and they are surprised that I do not want to talk that much about the subject.
We can
All of us have the potential to encourage others about crypto, but first we should make sure that we have to be knowledgeable enough and have an idea on how to properly motivate others to partake in Bitcoin. Moreover, what matters the most for me is the serious willingness of others, because if we do all the explanation, giving samples, presenting the valuable key points and more, but still if they don't show any interests then all will only lead to worthlessness.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
May 12, 2018, 06:08:05 PM
There are so many people i have brought into crypto and so many of them are glad they joined. As a matter of fact, so many people are now aspiring to join and they want me to put them through. As a matter of fact, there seems not to be much time to train them , so, what i simply do is get them registered on this forum and then i put them through on how to interact here and ask questions here, where those who are willing to provide answers, will give them good answers.
Activity: 195
May 12, 2018, 06:03:44 PM
Of course why not? All you have to do is to let them know that there is nothing in this world that does not come along with a risk. And  the risk here is that, in as much as you can win big within a second, you can equally loss big.
Pages:
Jump to: