Pages:
Author

Topic: encourage others to crypto - page 70. (Read 8587 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
May 07, 2018, 08:24:06 AM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?
to begin with, people need to understand this cryptoworld, then pull them closer to this subject, so that they do not just have information,but also began to act in practice
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
May 07, 2018, 08:15:09 AM
Since the beginning of the crypto, I have been encouraging the people towards the crypto investment by social media and another way also. And, many also joined Bitcointalk to know more about the Bitcoin and the crypto in my recommendation. Also, I insist others join Bounty program by which they will get the free coin and also get more knowledge in this cryptocurrency space.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
May 07, 2018, 07:02:24 AM
I already tried before to encourage my friends and relative to join me in crypto but only few are interested because the others think that it was a scam and I've being scammed in the long run of bitcoin, so it's their lose and not mine and to thus my friend who listen to me is thanking me too much because I become their bridge for their success in crypto.
Activity: 196
May 07, 2018, 04:26:43 AM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?

Yes I would since it is another way to earn money because I also experienced that I earned money because of crypo.
But I will also remind them that be careful also because many of coins in crypto are just made only to scam people.
Activity: 99
May 07, 2018, 04:23:26 AM
I tell the people about cryptos, in what coins i invest and why. I explain they how the blockchain technology works. But i will never recommend some one to invest in a specific coin. Because i dont want to be guilty if the coin they invest dump and they get some fud and they sell with loose. ecause thats whats happens when you do this.
Activity: 25
May 07, 2018, 04:21:16 AM
i usually don't do such things. think about what will happen if you encourage a close friend or family member to invest and they lose all their money? how would that make you feel? for me it feel the worst, even if it was just a small amount of money lost i would feel like shit for encouraging them to invest in crypto. i believe you can and should explain and try to clarify as much as you can about crypto but not encourage to invest.
Activity: 140
May 07, 2018, 04:18:55 AM

Yes sometimes if there are open minded and if they are trusting me since they can see the results of what I earning here because of crptocurrency. There are some afraid and not optimistic unless they will believe and experience these earning we have. I let them understand everything behind the cryptocurrency. It is clear and good just making trust for them and for use
Activity: 406
May 07, 2018, 04:12:44 AM

I am confident that gradually different spheres and industries will join the world of crypto. Now there are prospects for joining representatives of industry and agriculture, so the price increase will resume.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
May 06, 2018, 11:40:24 AM
It depends on the person,  I don't just invite anybody into crypto, it's too volatile for the weak hearts, I saw a story online about a guy inviting his friends and they later sold at loss during bloodbath,  they involved police into the matter whereby the dude that invited them was arrested,  that's why it's good to tell the person the risk involved before jumping into it
Could you share a link? Because it is very unlikely that you're going to get arrested just by giving bad advice, something else needs to be going on but I agree with you, even if I believe completely in cryptocurrencies and I'm willing to hold for the long term I'm very sure that most of my family and friends will be unable to do it and will lose money as a result of selling for a bad price and I don't want them to lose money because of me.
Activity: 23
May 06, 2018, 11:33:08 AM
If and only if they are interested! We all knew that even if they believe us that crypto is not a scam, we cannot totally erase how how much risk is associated by investing on cryptos. And  I don't want to take the blame if ever other people lost their profit or investment. So probably no way.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
May 05, 2018, 03:47:36 PM
Encourage others to crypto is the best thing to spread the knowledge to those people who have no idea that the crypto trading work make the big profit for long time. If people will understand the crypto then use of the crypto will increase the market value of that coin will also increase and demand will increase the price of coin will high and market will grow.
Activity: 144
May 05, 2018, 03:45:28 PM

i won't do it forcibly. I don't think it's necessary for me to invite anyone to invest in BTC since most of the time they will imply doubt my intentions. Well the case will be differen if i should really do it then i thin k the best way is to open having profit without too much capital or none at all. That way their initial investment is only their effort to understand the community the the cycle of crypto while the earn in doing bounty. 
Activity: 409
May 05, 2018, 03:42:51 PM
Many of my friends don't have the interest or appetite for risk to invest in crypto. I don't try and encourage them as they already have strong views and the ones who want to give it a shot will do it anyway. We are still very niche in crypto, but one day we wont be and my friends will have wished they rolled the dice. I use my energy to connect with the community here on Bitcointalk and on my cryptocurrency blog - that is what counts.
Activity: 103
May 05, 2018, 12:02:25 PM
I have been doing that in my condition yet the main issue is that despite everything they don't get how blockchain innovation functions in this manner they think about crypto withponzi conspire
Activity: 14
May 05, 2018, 11:56:29 AM
I don't encourage people to join crypto. Because almost the people around me are not interested in cryptocurrency. They're only interested in the money that i harvest in this type of drudge. But when a person approach me and ask how. It's my privilege to teach them how.
Activity: 518
Merit: 108
May 04, 2018, 05:32:04 PM
I can tell you about technology, but I do not recommend investing in crypto-currencies to my friends and acquaintances, everyone should decide for themselves whether to do it
Activity: 164
May 04, 2018, 05:25:35 PM
I would definitely do this and already intend on doing so when it comes to currency causes that I am really passionate about, like helping underpaid people! There are some really good projects totally worth sticking up for!
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
May 04, 2018, 05:18:49 PM
It depends on the person,  I don't just invite anybody into crypto, it's too volatile for the weak hearts, I saw a story online about a guy inviting his friends and they later sold at loss during bloodbath,  they involved police into the matter whereby the dude that invited them was arrested,  that's why it's good to tell the person the risk involved before jumping into it
Activity: 201
May 04, 2018, 04:28:55 PM
Of course I will! At least for two reasons:
1. There is a good chance to earn really big money
2. The more people in the crypto currency - the more money is in the crypto currency, which increases the cost of any coin ....
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
May 04, 2018, 04:23:50 PM
I have been trying my best to encourage my coworkers to invest in Cryptos as an additional source of income beside their monthly salaries, majority of them are scare of being scam having experienced the aftermath of MMM that fraudulently took away their Investments.
It is very unlikely that your coworkers are going to invest their time or money in something like bitcoin taken into account that they have been scammed, many people think that those that were scammed only lose money but that is incorrect they lose something even more important which is confidence in themselves and in others when it comes to investments, I remember that I have been scammed only once not with bitcoin but with fiat and I lost $20 and while that is not a lot of money that is something that I remember from time to time and still it gets me enraged.
Pages:
Jump to: