Pages:
Author

Topic: encourage others to crypto - page 68. (Read 8587 times)

Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
May 12, 2018, 05:59:32 PM
I love to talk about cryptocurrency and can do it for hours, but only then, then the person is really interested in it. Because when a person is not interested, your story is useless and you just lose time in vain.

This is interesting, because years ago when I was just starting in cryptocurrencies I could not stop myself from talking about it and I'm pretty sure that I annoyed some people, but now I prefer to keep it to myself and to not talk too much about it, but now other people are the ones that want to talk about cryptocurrencies with me and they are surprised that I do not want to talk that much about the subject.
Activity: 359
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
May 12, 2018, 05:21:20 PM
I do not encourage others to participate in cryptocurrencies because they do not have the knowledge of cryptocurrencies, they cannot afford the risk of cryptocurrencies, and are easily deceived by ico scam.
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
May 12, 2018, 12:17:08 PM
For some, I have encouraged it a lot, and for others I haven't.

For example, I have a brother that is so impatient and impulsive and he has constantly been hounding me to learn more about crypto.
He even wanted to give me 50k usd so I can buy bitcoin for him.
I have been repeatedly telling him no.
People like him will inevitably make huge mistakes in a volatile market like crypto.
If he ever gets around to learning on his own and doing his own research then, great, more power to him.

The other example is a colleague of mine who is a statistics professor.
I've been pushing him hard to jump into crypto because he has an uncanny ability to crunch numbers and read economic signals.
he has been very reluctant about the technology but after giving him articles to read he decided to invest.
He has developed his own formulas and calculations that he applies to his investing and has done remarkably well.

I have to admit, that there was a selfish side to getting my colleague into crypto.
I have now learned a lot from him in one of my major areas of weaknesses: doing calculations and reading data in trade.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
UniDapp
May 12, 2018, 12:15:22 PM
No. I'm tired of introducing cryptocurrency to my friends. They think I'm not serious because I'm always using my phone but they do not understand exactly what I am doing. I will teach only those who are interested in crypto and show seriousness at learning it.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
May 12, 2018, 12:10:10 PM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?

I opposed to scam things in legit projects in my explanations, but never  encourage to invest in any of crypto, because risk is 100% here.
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
May 12, 2018, 10:30:21 AM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?

Why bothered your self for that kind of thing. If you make a lot of money out of crypto, let them find out for themselves of what you are doing. You don't need to explain everything to them especially to those people that have negative impressions on crypto they are just a waste of time. Make your self-filthy rich though, lol, Grin I'm really sure they will envy you for what you have achieved. Eventually, they are the ones to approach you and beg you to help them out how to start with crypto.
Activity: 74
May 12, 2018, 10:19:28 AM
I personally encourage everyone I know and like to invest into crypto.  Obviously you have to stress how volatile it is and how they shouldn't put that much money into it unless they really are going to start doing their homework.  Still even a little bit of money can make big gains if crypto gains mass adoption.
Activity: 638
Merit: 300
May 12, 2018, 09:52:16 AM

Maybe I will introduce to them the crypto and teach them about crypto but I am.in second thought in encouraging them investing in crypto because I don't want to be blame as the price of the cryptocurrency is very volatile so investing i  it is very risky
.maybe I will teach and let them decide one day if they wany to invest or not.
Activity: 51
May 12, 2018, 09:47:50 AM
I will encourage everyone around me to enter into cryptocurrency investment. But the final decisions has to be made by them. I will play my part through enlightening them about what it really is and make them see the benefits of taking part in the early days of crypto.
Activity: 200
Merit: 1
May 12, 2018, 09:37:59 AM
Yes, that's a good attitude. I have heard of some people that their orientation is that if they introduce others to crypto it might affect them in one way or the other. You know is that something that 100 people area sharing before,we now have 150 people. I have always told them they are very wrong. It was someone that introduced them to crypto why can't they introduce others. Despite the fact that I'm still a newbie in crypto, but I have told many people about crypto.
Let's stop that greedy attitude and encourage others to crypto.
Activity: 70
May 12, 2018, 08:07:27 AM
My friends encouraged me so maybe I will encourage others. Not to say we all are so rich mo change the market with our investments but there still are airdrops and bounties so I'd consider participatin in them.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
May 12, 2018, 07:27:34 AM
I agree with you , because most of the people to get into this field, feel lots of the fear to loss because of risk to dump in market and risk of scam of the project like ICOs or results into loss many times .
But here we need to tell them in perfect way so that they can understand the logics of this field and that Results into profitable thinking and also tell them how the market depends much on the news that runs in the social media .
And also we should show ourself to them that how we are making profit and keeping himself from any type of loss or risk easily , these things will surely leads into the change of the better mentilty of those people to get into in this field easily .
Activity: 21
May 12, 2018, 07:15:47 AM
Girls like the man with money. There is no matter how the guy get money but he must to have it. This is a way of women's thinking. And this a motive for guys. Cryptocurency in such case can be very helpful. This is one more way to earn money.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
May 11, 2018, 04:43:35 PM
I already brought a few of my friends into this business. Some of them have invested and now in the red), some take participating in the bounty. And I'll continue to attract more and more people. I think in the future they will be grateful to me, because I believe in the crypto. Smiley
The fact that you the believe in cryptocurrencies does not mean that your friends and family believe as strongly in cryptocurrencies as you do, this is precisely the problem with recommending others forms of investment, if they do not have the knowledge and the absolute confidence that bitcoin has the possibility of becoming a payment system that can be used all over the world it is possible that they could panic and sell their coins for a bad price.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs
May 11, 2018, 02:17:38 PM
I also advise my friends to learn and participate in crypto. Some became bounty hunters, and someone became an investor. I think this is the best I could do for crypto.
Activity: 20
May 11, 2018, 02:13:38 PM
I sometimes tell my friends about cryptocurrencies, but I never advise them to invest in them. Because it might happen that your friend loses all the money and then blames me for it.
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
May 11, 2018, 10:53:22 AM

I am more than willing to do that but I will not go as far as arguing against stubborn and hard-headed crypto ignoramus. I find it actually fun to explain to people what cryptocurrency is, how did it all started, what are the trademark features that it has, and so on and so forth but only if the audience are people who are really interested to learn about it and are open-minded.
I can absolutely encourage others and educate them about crypto, because I want to make this family grow, but the challenge is on how to get their full trust and willingness to be part in the world of cryptocurrency. I can be very willing to introduce to them its valuable facets and how it works but if they themselves don't want to learn and ignore all the supplied knowledge then I don't think they will have a future in cryptocurrency. Getting involved in cryptocurrency needs to have courage, open-mindedness, determination, genuine interests and trust of the technology and the market.  Encouragement is good but if its not taken seriously and valued, I think it will all be useless.
Activity: 112
May 11, 2018, 10:11:42 AM
Yes, I invite all friends in this topic. I explain to them that this is not fraud. Show bounty and how much I have earned - everyone wants also)
But if people do not believe you then what do you do? I have encouraged many of my friends before, but they will never believe me, I think we should ignore them.
Activity: 126
May 11, 2018, 02:34:01 AM
I also entered the encryption market through friends. I got some rewards by investing in the encryption market. I would also encourage my family and friends to join in.
Activity: 133
May 11, 2018, 02:32:17 AM
Yes, i would like to do that. If i am able to invite and let them know what crypto really is, i can help them in a sense. Its a win win situation because they can have site of other terms of income other than fiat and also the demand for coins will increase therefore the price will rise. But still i will take onto consideration who will i invite. I will choose those who are knowledgeable to the internet and know the safety measures and security consequences.
Pages:
Jump to: