Pages:
Author

Topic: encourage others to crypto - page 69. (Read 8587 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
May 11, 2018, 02:28:26 AM
And not only in crypto but also in ICOs, ICOs are future of the crypto world, so we shall take a look at good projects, check out Ambit Mining - it is live now.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 273
May 11, 2018, 02:21:44 AM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?

I am more than willing to do that but I will not go as far as arguing against stubborn and hard-headed crypto ignoramus. I find it actually fun to explain to people what cryptocurrency is, how did it all started, what are the trademark features that it has, and so on and so forth but only if the audience are people who are really interested to learn about it and are open-minded.
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
May 11, 2018, 02:20:04 AM
Yes, I will introduce the industry like the family and friends around me, and teach them how to operate, but I will not introduce them to which kind of tokens can be sold, because if the investment fails, their assets will be lost. I think this is something I don't want to see.
Activity: 67
May 11, 2018, 02:16:24 AM
If I earn money for advice on investing in cryptocurrency, I will encourage, but so far no one has asked for help.
Activity: 35
May 11, 2018, 02:14:20 AM
Crypto currency is the way forward; there was a time it was Gold, now it's crypto. If everyone invest in crypto I believe they can be able to have the kind of future they want and crime will be less in the society.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
May 10, 2018, 01:26:41 PM
Truly, I might want to encourage to those who are interested. As when more number of individuals get into crypto it will influence the market decides our benefit and additionally their benefit. So we have to urge more individuals to get into crypto's as it is one pf the best ventures starting at now and it may be exceptionally gainful to them and in addition us.
Activity: 28
May 10, 2018, 01:18:59 PM
I think that many people do not like cryptocurrency because they do not have the knowledge of crypto, they do not really understand the benefits that crypto gives us, they think all crypto are scams. Some people have missed the chance to buy crypto at cheap rates. The government hates the crypto because they do not control the crypto. I love crypto because crypto has given me a steady income and a better life. I hope that in the future the cryptocurrency market will grow stronger and be widely accepted around the world.
Activity: 294
Merit: 19
May 10, 2018, 10:02:02 AM
It depends, if they seem interested enough then I will tell them more about it and encourage them but I wouldn't try to convince someone who's not interested.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
May 10, 2018, 09:55:22 AM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?
I encourage one of my friend ,I told here about crypto and Yes I convinced her to join im BCT so that she will be more encourage and don't think that this is a scam I let her show my holdings.
Activity: 84
May 10, 2018, 09:48:36 AM
I already brought a few of my friends into this business. Some of them have invested and now in the red), some take participating in the bounty. And I'll continue to attract more and more people. I think in the future they will be grateful to me, because I believe in the crypto. Smiley
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
May 09, 2018, 04:30:17 PM
I don't really think it's worth it. If a person is interested, he/she will check it out on their own. All I can do is answer some questions if they have them. Money is a complicated subject and I'd rather mind my our business here.
This is the best policy, it may seem to be a little bit cold to not recommend to your friends and family something that you consider to be a good investment, but you just need to look around you, 99% of the population have not invested in bitcoin this means that most likely your family is not ready to invest in bitcoin either or in any other cryptocurrency and if you force them and they lose money they're going to blame you.
Activity: 305
Merit: 100
May 09, 2018, 01:35:32 PM
I can not say that this is a good idea, well, at least speaking about today, I think that such volatility in the market does not exactly inspire financial traders who are accustomed to earning 2% a day, the fact is that they have large volumes. But here everything is completely different.
Activity: 359
Merit: 100
May 09, 2018, 01:32:31 PM
Yeah, I also give them advice that investing will have a possible losses but it's their own perception if they are going to invest. Also, on my part I try to invest some of my shares in bitcoin as I believe soon in the future it could be a great amount of profit. Nowadays, I try to encourage those friends of my who will work here in bitcoin community which they will able to have a reward which is comfortable to bitcoin as well as to fiats but some of them didn't believe it. Well, it's their own lose this kind of opportunity.
Activity: 22
May 08, 2018, 06:03:38 AM
I would encourage nobody because it's everyone's own business what to do with money. Moreover if a guy will lose his inputs he will blame me in it. So I don't encourage anyone.
Activity: 658
May 07, 2018, 04:31:42 PM
I am willing to invite others to invest in a crypto and say that this is not a scam or anything else. However, behind the way I believe they want to invest in crypto, may I know how to trust people to invest in crypto from you?
Activity: 164
Merit: 1
May 07, 2018, 04:09:43 PM
Definitely yes I will encourage and have even started encouraging  as many people as possible that are close to me to join crypto especially those ones that I know are willing and determined to partake in a business like crypto to generate greater income for themselves.I have made them to understand that crypto is worth doing if only they are ready to give themselves all to it and remain focused. Some of the the people I encouraged have started showing interest to join.
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
May 07, 2018, 03:20:59 PM
I don't really think it's worth it. If a person is interested, he/she will check it out on their own. All I can do is answer some questions if they have them. Money is a complicated subject and I'd rather mind my our business here.
Activity: 308
May 07, 2018, 02:34:42 PM
I always make great efforts to attract new investors. After all, new users can get important advantages with confirmed prospects of appreciation of their coins.
Activity: 89
May 07, 2018, 02:18:27 PM
Last year, I tried to encourage my two friends to join the encrypted world. Unfortunately, they thought it was a hoax. They even advised me to stay away from bitcoin.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
May 07, 2018, 02:15:55 PM
I have always encouraged most of my friends to participate in the world of crypto. He told them in detail, but I always remind you that there is a huge risk, so you need to make a decision yourself.
Pages:
Jump to: