Pages:
Author

Topic: EOS or ETH, which one is preferable?? - page 19. (Read 4230 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 10
I am more of an opinion that EOS will not replace the ethereum, but will be able to make a good worthy competition. Well, while this is only our guesses, as the prerequisites for EOS are good enough, and what will in reality look. Vitalik himself said that EOS is ethereum 2.0.
Activity: 462
What is really high on the EOS is marketing. I think the guys from the ethereum need to learn this. But in general, the EOS platform turned out to be uninteresting to anybody: neither the developers, nor the users, but now the fate of Stratis or NEO is waiting for him.
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
My answer is ethereum, because EOS is centralised and as for me, it is opposite to crypto destination.
So generally speaking, ETH is more preferable, because it is decentralised and has use cases unlike to EOS
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Try both of them, I would personally buy ethereum and hold it for a long time, EOS also looks like a good option but it has less time in the field than ethereum.
Activity: 536
Merit: 251
ETH has already shown itself in practice, all its advantages. Thanks to him, there was a breakthrough in the entire industry. EOS until good only in theory.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
As far as I know the EOS project today really exceeds the ETH project on the speed of transactions, this is a very important argument that has a serious role in crypto-currencies. I think that EOS will be the first in the near future.
Activity: 136
In the current situation of better growth of crypto industry I want to make some investment.
But I really got confused when I am going to make the final decision. My mind is supporting ETH but my study suggesting to go for EOS.
I am just freaking puzzled to make the final decision.

Could you plesae suggest me one or both with percentage to make a fruitful investment??

Regards.
Both coins are good, but if you want to make a profit by the end of the year then it's better to invest in ETH.  EOS is worth keeping for a long term.  The coin has very good potential.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
I will suggest for EOS because it has more potential to have more gain than ethereum because marketcap of ethereum now is very big and it's very hard for now to have more gain on ethereum. On EOS, there's a big possibility to reach it's new all time highh with very high return because the marketcap of EOS is not much big today.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
July 29, 2018, 05:16:48 AM
I consider both coins to be very valuable for an ambitious investor. They have a lot of transactions, high transaction speed and excellent growth potential after the market recovery.
Activity: 63
Merit: 3
July 28, 2018, 05:16:12 PM
I own both, but I have about 2-3X more EOS than ETH. I like ETH, but EOS has more room to grow and has been getting more attention lately. There are also the various airdrops and potential hard forks that have been driving market interest in EOS since May. I also have been moving more into ETC from ETH due to the upcoming Coinbase listing for ETC. My rationale for this move is that the price will swing up rapidly once all the common/retail investors who only use Coinbase have another crypto to invest in.
Activity: 378
July 28, 2018, 04:52:42 PM
I would recommend that you keep both coins in your portfolio. Because they both have good potential for growth. As the market recovery will actively grow.
Activity: 168
July 28, 2018, 10:29:54 AM
I think EOS has very good potential.  But it is difficult to predict whether EOS will be a successful coin in the future.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 504
July 28, 2018, 10:29:01 AM
For me, ETH is preferable because it is already a popular coin.  And a lot of people continue to invest in ETH.
ETH is the most worthy coin we'll invest in the future because many tokens use platforms that automatically make ethereum usage steadily improving.
Even there was a bunch of new smartcontract platforms claimed to be the ethereum killer and at the end of story the majority of them have no demand at all. Because they are providing very low liquidity and it's not worth to use another asset to invest in the ico.
Activity: 294
July 28, 2018, 10:22:00 AM
I think that it is not even necessary to ask any questions as eth is preferable. to my mind, it is much better than any other coin including btc as it is cheaper but the technology of blockchain is smart
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
July 28, 2018, 09:52:40 AM
Still ethereum is the number 1. Ethereum has proven many things since way before. EOS has something to prove beyond the performance of ethereum in order to beat ethereum.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
July 28, 2018, 09:46:40 AM
For me, ETH is preferable because it is already a popular coin.  And a lot of people continue to invest in ETH.
ETH is the most worthy coin we'll invest in the future because many tokens use platforms that automatically make ethereum usage steadily improving.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
July 28, 2018, 09:46:02 AM
As for me I would prefer eth
Activity: 406
Merit: 12
July 28, 2018, 09:45:19 AM
I thought EOS is a specially designed project targeted to those guys who missed the Ethereum train and desperately want to get rich quick.

Activity: 154
July 28, 2018, 09:35:36 AM
For me, I'm a going to choose EOS. I want to see if it could be another coin which has a high potential to surpass bitcoin. EOS can be a good replacement for ETH then it will be a good investment to start up this year.
Activity: 129
July 28, 2018, 09:32:00 AM
Although the crypto currencies are the bear of the season, I think the best investment is EOS. quickly increased its value in the short term. ETH is a very strong coin and the number of investors is very high. but I prefer EOS for this bad period.
Pages:
Jump to: