Pages:
Author

Topic: EOS or ETH, which one is preferable?? - page 20. (Read 4230 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
July 28, 2018, 09:25:20 AM
For me, ETH is preferable because it is already a popular coin.  And a lot of people continue to invest in ETH.
Yes indeed ethereum is more desirable than eos,
I think that's a natural thing because ethereum is certainly more promising and its future is unquestionable,
so automatically most people prefer ethereum
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
July 28, 2018, 09:13:44 AM
For me, ETH is preferable because it is already a popular coin.  And a lot of people continue to invest in ETH.
Activity: 69
July 28, 2018, 08:30:38 AM
both coins have prospects and I would invest in both coins. because it is unknown which of them will bring more profit.
Activity: 308
July 28, 2018, 08:16:13 AM
I'm sure EOS has really great potential for growth. Therefore, it is possible to invest money here. Although some of the money is regularly invested in Eth.
Activity: 658
Merit: 107
July 28, 2018, 04:33:23 AM
EOS mainnet  was launched and what changed? Nothing. As before, all ICO are based on the Ethereum network and all decentralized applications also continue to be developed on the basis of the same blockchain platform. I think nothing will change in the future and after solving technical problems Ethereum network will consolidate its leadership.
Activity: 602
July 27, 2018, 01:52:42 PM
At the moment, Ethereum is the undisputed leader. EOS is far to it, although this project is much more functional than Ethereum. But he needs time. In about five years, EOS will be able to compete with Ethereum.
Activity: 29
July 27, 2018, 10:53:31 AM
I will go Etherum. Etherum is a decent coin with a promising blockchain innovation. The security issues are likewise dealt with well in this coin. Other than this becoming quick and is the second biggest coin at this moment. I would it be able to having a significantly brighter future and it is even anticipated that would develop past bitcoin. So put it all on the line at this moment.
Activity: 37
July 27, 2018, 10:12:11 AM
I prefer to invest in ETH. I like this coin more and it seems to me that it is more reliable. I think that ETH will rise in price this year. I have a few coins and I will keep them.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 269
July 27, 2018, 10:10:44 AM
In the current situation of better growth of crypto industry I want to make some investment.
But I really got confused when I am going to make the final decision. My mind is supporting ETH but my study suggesting to go for EOS.
I am just freaking puzzled to make the final decision.

Could you plesae suggest me one or both with percentage to make a fruitful investment??

Regards.

Hi Clayton!

I'm genuinely glad you took notice of the growth of crypto industry despite the bearish season the economy is experiencing.

But truly, cryptocurrency is seeing a continuous persistent growth in summary.

And not the one who love to take the blame (hence, i will not privilege myself to suggest any coin or token so i remain on the safe side #winks).

I think you have to consider the marketcap of your choiced crypto where the unitary cost is multiplied by the number of coins in circulation for the value to be metrically valuated.  Don't be taken too aback with that,  you need not break your head to valuate your preferred token, you have coinmarketcap for that, check it out.

Hope this helps and of course, best of luck to you! #cheers
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
July 27, 2018, 09:25:54 AM
Ethereum and EOS both are good coins but I prefer to invest in Ethereum, because ethereum is more popular as compared to EOS and ethereum is high potential coin of this market which can gives you better return.
True indeed both between ethereum and eos are certainly good,
but ethereum is indeed far superior to sure than eos,
so if I have to choose I personally prefer ethereum because it is more promising
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
July 27, 2018, 09:22:39 AM
In the current situation of better growth of crypto industry I want to make some investment.
But I really got confused when I am going to make the final decision. My mind is supporting ETH but my study suggesting to go for EOS.
I am just freaking puzzled to make the final decision.
Could you plesae suggest me one or both with percentage to make a fruitful investment??
Regards.

to me i would like to invest in ethereum because it has all potentials of proof that it will boost sooner, second reason i why would you to invest in eth is that most of the projects are eth based blockchain so that is why i love invest on eth.
Activity: 252
July 27, 2018, 09:17:25 AM
Ethereum is still widely used as a platform for many ICOs. For this reason, I prefer Ethereum and it takes 2nd place on Coinmarketcap
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
July 27, 2018, 08:56:39 AM
in my opinion, they are equivalent .... eos is quite young in the cryptocurrency market
These are completely different projects. And there are good prospects for both projects. Now Efirium rightfully ranks first.
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
July 27, 2018, 08:50:45 AM
Personally I like more ethereum rather than EOS, because last is centralised and all what is centralised doesn't fit my investment decisions.
 The same I can say about XRP
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
July 27, 2018, 08:48:36 AM
Ethereum is more safe for me. Eos blockchain problems looks like a never ending story.
Ethereum network and dominance is more good then EOS and i am already in high level risk.
Activity: 73
July 27, 2018, 08:46:35 AM
in my opinion, they are equivalent .... eos is quite young in the cryptocurrency market
Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
July 27, 2018, 08:45:50 AM
ETH is a future coin that will continue to grow, this is because of the many projects that make ETH as a platform, let alone the number of ETH-based market that makes ETH will continue to be popular than EOS or others.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
July 27, 2018, 08:43:46 AM
EOS not worth to invest, its price is too high. Ethereum price dropped from almost 1500USD to 450USD.
Also EOS project is full of promises and nothing else.
Activity: 136
July 27, 2018, 08:41:56 AM
Ethereum and EOS both are good coins but I prefer to invest in Ethereum, because ethereum is more popular as compared to EOS and ethereum is high potential coin of this market which can gives you better return.
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
July 27, 2018, 08:16:34 AM
Remember " High profit high risk " , that mean if you dare with high risk I suggest you buy EOS now and hold for next year or two you will get good profit , but that only my suggestion , in crypto trading is unpredictable .
Pages:
Jump to: