Pages:
Author

Topic: EOS or ETH, which one is preferable?? - page 22. (Read 4230 times)

Activity: 404
Merit: 250
July 25, 2018, 02:27:33 AM
You can't really compare these two until we see what EOS is really capable to do. The team's deadline is closing in and hopefully, they have finished their projects as promised. It's left to see what we will have in the upcoming month, the next mini-Ethereum or maybe even better. I personally think that EOS is going to have the biggest growth, but ETH will also be very steady the upcoming periods.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
July 25, 2018, 02:20:52 AM
ETH is my favorite alternative cryptocurrency despite on Eos's fast rising. I think Eos will live not so long time as Eth is able to do and I am for Eth at all.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 12:53:42 PM
I believe in the success of EOS, but now ETH is a stronger and more reliable coin.  Maybe in the future everything will change.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
July 24, 2018, 09:47:48 AM
I believe in ETH, its is too promising and stable that I can't ignore. Its increasing is going up and my predictions are so positive for this cryptocurrency.
Activity: 252
July 24, 2018, 05:08:22 AM
For us EOS and ETH, I think we will also be able to get better profits every day, because seeing current price conditions also increase .
Activity: 112
July 24, 2018, 05:05:19 AM
Both are good coins with good platform
But from my own point of view I prefer etheruem
Because I think etheruem is a fruitful investment and
I prefer I to EOS.
Activity: 62
July 24, 2018, 05:04:44 AM
I think eth is overvalued eos is better to invest with another good news coming somedays
Activity: 151
July 24, 2018, 05:00:03 AM
I think these two cryptocurrencies are very good investment options, so you can invest in both cryptocurrencies. I think they will have a lot of room to rise in the future, so both investments may be a good choice.
Activity: 588
Merit: 128
July 24, 2018, 04:52:29 AM
EOS has some very nice improvements such as faster transactions and syncing, but ETH has been around since 2015 and is widely accepted and established.  I'd stick with ETH.
Yes you are right.  EOS is a very good coin, but ETH is already a working platform on which a lot of ICO was launched.  But I hope EOS will develop.

Of course it will develop like with billions of fund raised it will surely be but yet it all depends on how the team eagerly work. But personally, eth is the present and will be the future if eth will resolve its issues. Moreover, I'm keeping an eye to eos on how it develop its blockchain and I think everyone should.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
July 24, 2018, 04:41:07 AM
Its obvious already that eth is the most preferable by anyone because eos is kinda new and to be honest this is only the first time i heard about that coin.  investing on new or unpopular coins is also verry dangerous because they might be only a scam that can potentially dissapear unexpectedly once they already collect a huge amount of cash from their investors . so you guys beware about those new coins on the market.
Activity: 45
July 24, 2018, 04:37:23 AM
ETH throughout the day ! I will lean toward ethereum each and every time. Ethereum nowadays are extremely celebrated among the altcoins in the market. I trust that Ethereum can possibly end up a standout amongst other coin in digital money. I saw additionally that there is an immense measure of individuals who accepts on it. Having a substantial network that backings it, makes ethereum as truly outstanding. So I will pick Ethereum.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
July 24, 2018, 04:26:11 AM
I love the EOS and the Ethereum, I think they have a great future. The main point is that these two coins have different concepts. The Ethereum is a neutral platform for all potential apps, while the EOS, in my opinion, provides more tools and functions that look more effective
Activity: 31
July 24, 2018, 04:19:14 AM
the best solution is to invest in Eth and Eos . They both have huge potential
Activity: 224
July 24, 2018, 04:08:09 AM
ETH is obviously the preferable one out of the two. EOS looks good, good enough that people can put their money in and they can be assured that they have their money in a project which will end up doing well and making them a lot of money but it is just starting out. ETH is far ahead in terms of market value
copper member
Activity: 73
July 24, 2018, 04:06:31 AM
EOS for short term, ETH for long term
but new people will like ETH as they have strong community and mineable
Activity: 98
July 24, 2018, 03:44:45 AM
EOS has some very nice improvements such as faster transactions and syncing, but ETH has been around since 2015 and is widely accepted and established.  I'd stick with ETH.
Yes you are right.  EOS is a very good coin, but ETH is already a working platform on which a lot of ICO was launched.  But I hope EOS will develop.
Activity: 578
Merit: 250
July 24, 2018, 12:48:07 AM
Activity: 140
July 24, 2018, 12:46:43 AM
I think you would invest in both of them . Half for ethereum and half for Eos. Eos has become one of china's coin  this year. Ethereum has the capability of growing up and it is possible to become higher like bitcoins price today.
Activity: 2
July 24, 2018, 12:44:03 AM
EOS for me, faster than Eth and I have more of it haha
Activity: 196
July 24, 2018, 12:39:32 AM
and what prevents you from investing in both altcoins ? invest part in etherium, the other part in Eos
Pages:
Jump to: