Pages:
Author

Topic: EOS or ETH, which one is preferable?? - page 24. (Read 4230 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
July 23, 2018, 05:50:24 PM
I am ideal with ETH than EOS in light of the fact that as we probably am aware ethereum has as of now build up its name in the blockchain in the coin advertise file , in the exchanging locales and above all else in the cryptoworld , while EOS was recently propelled blockchain that additionally have tokens to the market however are yet to perceived if has a decent administrations contrast with the administrations the ethereum that have as of now serve on the cryptoworld.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
July 23, 2018, 05:32:57 PM
I do not really doubt the viability of the approach to successfully scaling the Ethereum network, and it is likely that it will be successfully implemented to achieve reasonable and successful scaling.
However, in terms of scaling, EOS will have two significant advantages compared to the Ethereum network. Once they are implemented, EOS is likely to become the only platform that can handle truly decentralized commercial-scale applications.
Activity: 291
July 23, 2018, 04:09:03 PM
if I prefer ETH, because I think the price of ETH is more often increased than the EOS price.
Activity: 954
Merit: 104
ludenaprotocol.io
July 23, 2018, 04:06:54 PM
Everyone now loves EOS. EOS, EOS and EOS everywhere, big names are talking about EOS. For me EOS is one big scam and nothing else.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
July 23, 2018, 04:01:17 PM
preferable ETH than EOS because as we know ethereum has already establish its name in the blockchain  in the coin market index , in the trading sites and most of all in the cryptoworld , while EOS was newly launched blockchain that also have tokens to the market but are yet to recognized if has a good services  compare to the services the ethereum that have already serve on the cryptoworld.
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
July 23, 2018, 03:57:11 PM
In the short term, EOS may grow faster than Ethereum. But Ethereum is a more common and reliable coin. So the choice is yours)
Activity: 168
July 23, 2018, 03:50:27 PM
i think there is no comparison between EOS and Ethereum. Ethereum prove itself in market and people see it a more stable and safe investment. ethereum is also use widely. so if i have to invest i will go for ethereum
Activity: 238
July 23, 2018, 03:31:27 PM
EOS has skyrocketed and I would avoid it for now as a longterm hold untill the price cools down. Ethereum is hanging in there pretty stable. I would suggest to either go with your own research which points to EOS as you say or go with both. My think Eth would be a fruitful investment.
Activity: 280
July 23, 2018, 02:59:25 PM
I'm sure that the EOS will cost more than $ 50 next year, they all do very competently. ETH will also grow in price, I think.
All the same, I would choose ethereum, because this project is much more serious and has the best team of developers. It seems to me that the hype surrounding the EOS project will soon end and the choice will be more clear than now.
Activity: 22
July 23, 2018, 12:56:26 PM
I really like ETH. If i choose I will choose ETH instead EOS.
Activity: 350
July 23, 2018, 12:55:20 PM
I'm sure that the EOS will cost more than $ 50 next year, they all do very competently. ETH will also grow in price, I think.
Activity: 228
July 23, 2018, 12:51:49 PM
It's really difficult to choose,because Ethereum is the first successful and dominant platform for smart contracts,and EOS is the most serious rival,because the creators focus on the weaknesses of its predecessor.I believe both platforms have room for growth.
Activity: 87
July 23, 2018, 10:15:13 AM
EOS has demonstrated that the current methodology they have does not work
Activity: 201
July 23, 2018, 10:14:31 AM
Do not be confused, if you are still unsure of both between Eth And Eos, or vice versa you are sure both are good coins, then share your protofolio 50% for Eth and 50% for EOS.
Activity: 154
July 23, 2018, 10:13:13 AM
In the current situation of better growth of crypto industry I want to make some investment.
But I really got confused when I am going to make the final decision. My mind is supporting ETH but my study suggesting to go for EOS.
I am just freaking puzzled to make the final decision.

Could you plesae suggest me one or both with percentage to make a fruitful investment??

Regards.
Both are good coin and have a good future.But I prefer to invest ETHEREUM over EOS because ethereum is   the 2nd biggest Crypto currency. ETH has a tested and trusted reputation, I would personally suggest investing in it.Another great thing I love about ETH is their support for ICOs and tokens that can be based on the Ethereum platform.
Activity: 228
July 23, 2018, 10:11:53 AM
I think ETH will maintain a relatively stable growth, and the demand for ETH will continue to increase in the process of community development. EOS may have many technical advantages, but there are also many uncertainties.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 326
July 23, 2018, 10:09:56 AM
Im prefer to using Ethereum than EOS, because many demand of contract by Ethereum Platfrom. And current biggest of ICO held or contract by Ethereum like be promised. I thing that is cause easly of functions to use.
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
July 23, 2018, 10:05:56 AM
Most bitcoiners certainly prefer ETH over EOS Guys, because to the ever-increasing volume of transactions as well as the many platforms that work with ETH, and ETH is perfect for short and long term investment.
Activity: 770
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
July 23, 2018, 10:04:46 AM
Both coins are good, but in EOS it is worth investing and keeping coins only for a long term.
Indeed both coins between ethereum with eos equally good,
but if you have to choose one of my own will still choose ethereum,
because I think ethereum has a bright and promising future
Activity: 242
July 23, 2018, 10:00:07 AM
both altcoins have great long-term potential. EOS even started from the ethereum platform until it created its own blockchain. EOS was created to be a more featured form of ethereum. But if I have to choose between the two, I would go for ethereum simply because of the vast projects that support it.
Pages:
Jump to: