Pages:
Author

Topic: EOS or ETH, which one is preferable?? - page 21. (Read 4230 times)

Activity: 120
Merit: 1
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
July 27, 2018, 06:59:50 AM
From my opinion, Eos is very competetive altcoin which will be able to beat Eth in the future. Eos is stronger and have more chances to be potential.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 27, 2018, 03:08:38 AM
In the current situation of better growth of crypto industry I want to make some investment.
But I really got confused when I am going to make the final decision. My mind is supporting ETH but my study suggesting to go for EOS.
I am just freaking puzzled to make the final decision.

Could you plesae suggest me one or both with percentage to make a fruitful investment??

Regards.

Tough decision, EOS has skyrocketed and I would avoid it for now as a longterm hold untill the price cools down. Ethereum is hanging in there pretty stable. I would suggest to either go with your own research which points to EOS as you say or go with both. My main advice would be to dollar-cost average in, which means you pick a number of how much you want to invest and start buying some of the coin(s) you want every week/month?

example:
I want to invest $5000,- into ETH and EOS, $2500,- both
Every month I put $500,- into ETH and EOS regardless of the price
After 5 months I have invested the full sum and calculate my average buy in, you now just hold untill you're satisfied with the returns. Goodluck
at this time I prefer Ethereum which definitely has an ever-increasing development with its increasing price and has many supporters who keep coming. thus making Ethereum the top choice to take priority in support. Ethereum has been my top choice for a long time by making it my flagship coin.
Activity: 746
Merit: 509
TIME and WAVE COINs TO REMEMBER
July 27, 2018, 02:56:35 AM
For me i prefer to use Eth due to high availablity as well as bitcoin at every website as payment option. Eos is good but requrid more time to reach Eth stage.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
July 27, 2018, 02:56:01 AM
I think both are good and strong coints, but maybe here ethereum may be superior to eos, but if the intention and confident of investing in both would be great
Activity: 152
Merit: 2
July 27, 2018, 02:55:06 AM
In my opinion, the Ethereum will remain the best blockchain network after the last updates. EOS has little chance to push it, but this project will take away part of the future ICO market. Ethereum will overcome the crisis and recover in price. The fate of EOS is not difficult to predict.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
July 27, 2018, 02:51:51 AM
Read this article: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/what-is-erc20-and-how-does-it-affect-tokens read this article it will help you to make decision.
Activity: 280
"WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN"
July 27, 2018, 02:48:24 AM
I consider that both of them are quite promising altcoins but in the same time I am sure that Eos will be much stronger than Eth is in the nearest future.
Activity: 183
Merit: 0
July 26, 2018, 08:46:46 AM
In the current situation of better growth of crypto industry I want to make some investment.
But I really got confused when I am going to make the final decision. My mind is supporting ETH but my study suggesting to go for EOS.
I am just freaking puzzled to make the final decision.

Could you plesae suggest me one or both with percentage to make a fruitful investment??

Regards.
ETH is more preferable because it is already a strong and popular coin, but it seems to me that EOS also has a good potential.
Activity: 168
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
July 26, 2018, 06:13:17 AM
Both EOS and Etherium are one of the best altcoins in the market today they have a decent stats in the market today which have a good standing in terms of its trading volume and market cap. But I preferred Etherium as your investment because it will work bot long-term and short-term investments. Your income always depend on your trading style so better to invest on skills first before engage in any kinds of investments.
Activity: 45
July 25, 2018, 08:03:11 AM
well, I prefer for Ethereum because it is one of the best altcoin for now and it is one of the best altcoin so far
Activity: 434
July 25, 2018, 08:01:16 AM
these are two good coins. Eos only at the beginning of its journey. At the very least, there is a strong team, big money and a big community. Quality functioning is only a matter of time. I think there are reasons to switch from the ethereum to EOS. take even network congestion and large commissions
Activity: 48
July 25, 2018, 08:00:07 AM
Ethereum and Eos coins are best to investment in crypto market both investment are profitable but which one first my choice is ethereum, ethereum investment better than eos second option EOS.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
July 25, 2018, 07:52:40 AM
I also prefer to suggest on both coins but it is always depend on you, just select the coins base on your study that you think is good for your investment in order not to blame thus people who give you any suggestions that maybe fail.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
July 25, 2018, 07:28:10 AM
Split 50% of your investment on these projects and wait for your profit, you will not care who will be better.
I prefer for ETH because much worth it and much profitable. But if you want to know which is better then compare this two crypto by buying each of them. Then after that you will know which is better ETH or EOS. I suggest make some research about this two crypto and read some article about it then if you which is good then buy it, dont waste your time for choosing because you already know which better to this to crypto. It s better to choose crypto which more people are interested or have lots of supporters.
Activity: 57
July 25, 2018, 07:15:46 AM
Split 50% of your investment on these projects and wait for your profit, you will not care who will be better.
Activity: 44
July 25, 2018, 07:13:31 AM
both the Ethereum or EOS, they both have advantages and disadvantages of each. I am sure also that both of these coins have a future. Especially for the ethereum, who has been able to survive the year 2015 start from then until now.
Activity: 168
July 25, 2018, 04:09:40 AM
Well, personally I prefer both crypto-currencies. Because their growth dynamics is approximately the same. And they are developing well. They both have a good demand from investors. So, that my opinion, these crypts have every chance to please us for many years
Activity: 322
July 25, 2018, 03:57:00 AM
Personally, I believe that Eth today is a more reliable option for investment. The last two years confirm its active development, with a noticeable increase in capitalization.
Activity: 210
July 25, 2018, 02:54:38 AM
Ethereum, in my opinion, is a good coin for investment.
Ethereum is a stable coin and its users are very numerous.
I think Ethereum will be a strong coin in the future.
Many have developed the Ethereum-based platform that will make it easy for Ethereum users to manage Ethereum.
Activity: 401
Merit: 250
July 25, 2018, 02:28:50 AM
I think you better get your facts straight, you are not forced to use Solidity to write Smart Contracts on Ethereum. Anything that compiles to EVM bytecode is fine. It's true that most people use Solidity but you could use Serpent or Viper (actually this is Vitalik's language of choice nowadays).

The approach is not much different in EOS, although the choice of WASM as VM is a killer move as there are many compilers already in the works supporting the most popular high level languages. I expect the ecosystem to bloom in the coming months.
Pages:
Jump to: