Pages:
Author

Topic: EOS or ETH, which one is preferable?? - page 23. (Read 4230 times)

Activity: 534
Merit: 250
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
July 24, 2018, 12:37:44 AM
EOS is very actively developing and strongly promoted. But the ethereum is trusted more, and this is a more reliable project at the moment. Now it is difficult which project will prevail, it is necessary to wait 1-2 years
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
July 24, 2018, 12:33:55 AM
For the moment I see the enthusiasm of the crypto community preferring ETH as their investment coin. It can be seen from the large ETH community compared to EOS, besides that the industry from ETH is more active and agile in promoting products and developing its technology, which is increasingly increasing. EOS may also have good potential to be a big coin, but to realize it takes a long time, while the ETH is now able to achieve it.
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
July 23, 2018, 11:52:37 PM
I think most people don't actually develop dapps on Ethereum so they may not realize that there are in fact use cases where Ethereum is a better fit. Forcing people to pay for a state change may make sense when you're trying to avoid spam and/or DDOS campaigns. So I'd say both platforms are definitely going to coexist.

That being said, EOS is superior in almost every other use case. Wink ... so I just can't understand why the coin keeps going down! Are people blind? It's $7.85 right now ...
Activity: 87
July 23, 2018, 11:50:04 PM
EOS is going to change the world. It’s not ETH. It’s neither better nor worse. It’s a different way to tackle a difficult set of problems, but it will change the world for the better. And There's no reason they both can't coexist, google chrome is miles ahead of internet explorer, but people still use both.
Activity: 590
Merit: 39
July 23, 2018, 11:46:08 PM
Vitalik also continue improve the ETH transactions by increasing it up to 1 Million per seconds so if this will become a success then maybe it will may equal the Bitcoin market performance in the future.
when when? Cheesy

despite all critics about the governance model, eos already can handle more transactions, and no gas fees, for the general public this is probably the most important.
Activity: 770
July 23, 2018, 08:52:12 PM
I prefer to eth I will collect more eth because I am sure the price of ETH will be much better in the future
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
W12 – Blockchain protocol
July 23, 2018, 08:39:28 PM
In the current situation of better growth of crypto industry I want to make some investment.
But I really got confused when I am going to make the final decision. My mind is supporting ETH but my study suggesting to go for EOS.
I am just freaking puzzled to make the final decision.

Could you plesae suggest me one or both with percentage to make a fruitful investment??

Regards.

Although EOS cyber security product is proven feasible to the masses in which it could really attract some investors but still i will stick to Ethereum in which the platform is most commonly used by most of the ICOs because of ERC20 standards in which it will make the transactions and trading are more convenience to all people. Vitalik also continue improve the ETH transactions by increasing it up to 1 Million per seconds so if this will become a success then maybe it will may equal the Bitcoin market performance in the future.
Activity: 590
Merit: 39
July 23, 2018, 08:25:38 PM
For now eth is widely accepted and most icos are running there. I think we will see eos ecosystem grow in the next couple of years, with more user friendly apps and eos tokens becoming more popular.. there are some icos starting there and few ones are already on exchanges.
Activity: 41
July 23, 2018, 08:01:20 PM
At display Ethereum is utilized by most ICOs as the stage, yet so as to come EOS will give a decent rushed to Ether. As I would like to think the two coins regard purchase similarly, however holding EOS will make you more benefit in the event that you purchase at current costs.
Activity: 78
July 23, 2018, 07:59:18 PM
Before choosing between this two,  need to wait more EOS wallets, and more projects on EOS blockchain.
Activity: 266
July 23, 2018, 07:58:26 PM
I would say ethereum because it was the father of smart contract feature while EOS just trying to take advantage of some issue that etherum has to be alternative to it, but I am sure that ethereum's team will make necessary update to solve those problems in right time.
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
July 23, 2018, 07:56:47 PM
These coins both look promising, but I prefer the Ethereum, because I'm sure of it, although I keep the EOS in my portfolio. Even after negative news, the situation on the market as a result of the ethereum is getting stronger and more interesting. And the near future will show the real potential of the ethereum.
Activity: 291
July 23, 2018, 07:53:30 PM
EOS and NEO: they are called Ethereum killers because they are perceived to have a better mousetrap than Ethereum. True, each has its own decentralized blockchain platform that appeal to Dapp developers, but each one has different shortcomings. It is a mistake to try to pick a single winner.  The better approach is to own all three. And with prices at relative rock bottom, now is a good time.
Activity: 304
Merit: 100
www.daxico.com
July 23, 2018, 07:53:09 PM
Until now I've always liked ethereum and I have some ethereum as my altcoin asset.
EOS is rising in price over the past few weeks, many are trying to contribute to EOS because the development of EOS is pretty good and will continue to grow in the future.
So, if you are willing to try to invest then you can try both, 60% ETH and 40% EOS good enough.
Activity: 110
July 23, 2018, 07:51:20 PM
In order not to doubt, divide your money and invest in both these crypto currencies. Most of all, highlight for Ethereum, as this is a more promising platform.
Activity: 236
July 23, 2018, 07:49:40 PM
I have seen both Altcoin this, and I think both altcoins are equally good. both have their respective advantages. and where is my favorite Altcoin ?! yes, Eth is my favorite, maybe because Eth has been there before or how, obviously I trust Eth more than EOS. it may still take some time for Eos, to take my heart, so I can leave my Eth and move on to Eos.
Activity: 85
July 23, 2018, 07:37:37 PM
EOS include both risk and opportunity. If I were you, I pick the Ethereum. It is already prove itself.
Ethereum is sort of to hyped up but it deserves a little bit of hype because that coin is being used pretty much everyday.
Activity: 380
Merit: 100
July 23, 2018, 07:28:43 PM
I think ethereum is a great coin, and I don't think an another altcoin can be as popular as ethereum. But of course, EOS might be a little alternative for it sometimes, but I don't think it can take the place of ethereum in the future.
Activity: 672
Merit: 274
July 23, 2018, 05:54:32 PM
In the current situation of better growth of crypto industry I want to make some investment.
But I really got confused when I am going to make the final decision. My mind is supporting ETH but my study suggesting to go for EOS.
I am just freaking puzzled to make the final decision.

Could you plesae suggest me one or both with percentage to make a fruitful investment??

Regards.

Don't take it as financial advice, but if you have x amount to allocate and is not sure which one to choose - it is probably best to go in 50/50 or half in each. My money is on both. Cool
Activity: 868
Merit: 265
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 23, 2018, 05:51:37 PM
EOS include both risk and opportunity. If I were you, I pick the Ethereum. It is already prove itself.
Pages:
Jump to: