Pages:
Author

Topic: EOS or ETH, which one is preferable?? - page 53. (Read 4231 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 0
June 10, 2018, 02:21:46 PM
both are very good potential if we are a long-term investment but I recommend you to invest ethereum because ethereum is altcoin king who has more chances of having a high price in the future
ETH 70%
EOS 30%
Activity: 297
Merit: 10
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
June 10, 2018, 02:18:34 PM
I think the EOS is more preferable for investing funds, as a project that has great potential in comparison with Etherium.
Activity: 322
June 10, 2018, 02:17:58 PM
EOS & ETH both have good value in the market but I guess ETH is 1 step ahead because the price of the ETH doesn’t fall and it think only competitors are bitcoin users but the users of bitcoin is always get extra benefits and get more profit than any coins in the market.
Activity: 104
June 10, 2018, 02:14:58 PM
As for me, i will choose ethereum over EOS hundred times. Ethereum is not just a coin. It's also use as Gas in transactions of Altcoins.
Activity: 182
June 10, 2018, 02:09:10 PM
Without thinking more, I will say it’s ETH because it’s 2nd in rank among all Altcurencies. It’s does not got the 2nd position just like that, ETH Ian proves Altcoin. EOS is also great Altcoin but no as good as ETH.
Activity: 252
Merit: 16
June 10, 2018, 02:03:08 PM
digital currencies are very strong and the volume of money is huge. EOS has grown in recent times and value has increased. I prefer Eos
Activity: 133
June 10, 2018, 02:02:11 PM
If you plan to invest in a long term, then I advise you to invest in EOS.  This is a very good coin.
Activity: 182
Merit: 5
June 10, 2018, 01:24:19 PM
I preferred to invest in ethereum because of its reliability. EOS maybe better to invest because of its good plan but it still a long run as platform not yet started.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
June 10, 2018, 01:17:21 PM
Ethereum is hundred times better than EOS for now. EOS has not start to develop it's platform yet. And if there is any promise or plan, they are still in the future. In the future however EOS may be better.
Activity: 129
June 10, 2018, 01:14:50 PM
Difficult question.  I trust ETH more.  And I think the next couple of years ETH will be a strong coin.
Activity: 124
June 10, 2018, 05:42:43 AM
I've invested some of the money in EOS because it's a good coin with a lot of potential and maybe in the future it will replace ETH.
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
June 09, 2018, 09:53:22 AM
I really like ETH than EOS, probably because ETH is familiar enough to me although the future of EOS can compete but now I prefer ETH
Activity: 112
June 09, 2018, 09:50:00 AM
I think both have good potentials either eth or eos, but I personally tend to choose eth ... as far as I know eth is the best currency after bitcoint, but it's back to yourself tend to choose which one, hopefully your choice is not wrong
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
June 08, 2018, 10:33:57 AM
Both are good coins and I hold both of these. However, I am having more of ETH just because it is much more safer. See, when you are buying a coin that is among the top coins based on market cap, you can be sure that it's price will not drop drastically.

On the other hand in case of coins like EOS, there can be lot of fluctuations that can affect my returns.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 220
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
June 08, 2018, 10:30:48 AM
both options are not the best choice. eth's code quality is waaay below acceptable, and the second one - they can not afford testnet with all the cash they raised so far? too weird. its not like everybody's producing outstanding lines around here Cool https://hackernoon.com/yes-this-kid-really-just-deleted-150-million-dollar-by-messing-around-with-ethereums-smart-2d6bb6750bb9
Activity: 619
Merit: 250
June 08, 2018, 10:21:10 AM
In the current situation of better growth of crypto industry I want to make some investment.
But I really got confused when I am going to make the final decision. My mind is supporting ETH but my study suggesting to go for EOS.
I am just freaking puzzled to make the final decision.

Could you plesae suggest me one or both with percentage to make a fruitful investment??

Regards.

Tough decision, EOS has skyrocketed and I would avoid it for now as a longterm hold untill the price cools down. Ethereum is hanging in there pretty stable. I would suggest to either go with your own research which points to EOS as you say or go with both. My main advice would be to dollar-cost average in, which means you pick a number of how much you want to invest and start buying some of the coin(s) you want every week/month?

example:
I want to invest $5000,- into ETH and EOS, $2500,- both
Every month I put $500,- into ETH and EOS regardless of the price
After 5 months I have invested the full sum and calculate my average buy in, you now just hold untill you're satisfied with the returns. Goodluck
for this year I prefer EOS. because with the development of EOS which continues to increases keep the price continues to grow. so the coin is very capable to be reliable in the future and become a coin with high odds. so with this development EOS becomes a very reliable coin 2018 to be a coin that is so expensive and valuable.
Activity: 454
June 08, 2018, 10:14:08 AM
If you have done a study on EOS and your heart tends to EOS, then I suggest to believe what you have analyzed and follow your heart. Because that's your feeling and you can be satisfied with the end result.
EOS coin is likely to bring in much profit to hold Since the current EOS is at a lower price and has potential, the current ETH price is too high.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
June 08, 2018, 10:07:20 AM
In the current situation of better growth of crypto industry I want to make some investment.
But I really got confused when I am going to make the final decision. My mind is supporting ETH but my study suggesting to go for EOS.

Could you plesae suggest me one or both with percentage to make a fruitful investment??

Regards.

It seems to me that investing in EOS is risky. We do not know where the price will go in the near future. The project has not yet been fully launched. If you can not make a decision, then forget about both of these coins. The market allows you to choose more interesting coins.
Activity: 714
June 08, 2018, 09:46:18 AM

Regards.

Tough decision, EOS has skyrocketed and I would avoid it for now as a longterm hold untill the price cools down. Ethereum is hanging in there pretty stable. I would suggest to either go with your own research which points to EOS as you say or go with both. My main advice would be to dollar-cost average in, which means you pick a number of how much you want to invest and start buying some of the coin(s) you want every week/month?

example:
I want to invest $5000,- into ETH and EOS, $2500,- both
Every month I put $500,- into ETH and EOS regardless of the price
After 5 months I have invested the full sum and calculate my average buy in, you now just hold untill you're satisfied with the returns. Goodluck
say to choose between the two coins that have a development that is so increased and able to give a much greater advantage is the EOS. because indeed for EOS this is a coin with a rapid and rapid development in this year. so it will be very exciting to have this coin in 2018.
Activity: 336
June 08, 2018, 09:43:56 AM

Regards.

I do not know so much about eos but i trust ethereum coins for a very long time, i know that you will earn a huge amount of profit if you are going to invest on eth coins because there are crypto analyst expert who are predicting that the price of ethereum will increase up to $2k dollars.
Pages:
Jump to: