Pages:
Author

Topic: EOS or ETH, which one is preferable?? - page 54. (Read 4231 times)

legendary
Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000
June 08, 2018, 09:41:41 AM
In the current situation of better growth of crypto industry I want to make some investment.
But I really got confused when I am going to make the final decision. My mind is supporting ETH but my study suggesting to go for EOS.
I am just freaking puzzled to make the final decision.

Could you plesae suggest me one or both with percentage to make a fruitful investment??

Regards.

EOS is new, took too much attention still haven't checked whats good with it that people like it so much.
Activity: 153
Merit: 10
https://www.soar.earth/
June 08, 2018, 07:01:13 AM
Almost all ico built in network etherium , I think you need to choose the etherium than eos
Activity: 116
Merit: 0
June 08, 2018, 06:52:29 AM
Eos and Etherium have a very attractive and promising future .... both altcoins have a good team
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
June 08, 2018, 05:01:53 AM
I have small investment in both EOS and also ETH. Why not? In my opinion, these two altcoins based on the smart contract really have an awesome concept and technology. their stability and technology used as the platform can really attract us. Here, what make us aware is by analyzing this coin is good for long or short investment.
Activity: 650
Merit: 500
June 08, 2018, 04:44:47 AM
I prefer EOS because it is more stable and it uses to recover faster than eth and any other altcoin that is already listed on this market, anyway, for a long term, it is obvious that ethereum is much more better after all
Activity: 169
June 08, 2018, 04:39:08 AM
In the current situation of better growth of crypto industry I want to make some investment.
But I really got confused when I am going to make the final decision. My mind is supporting ETH but my study suggesting to go for EOS.

Could you plesae suggest me one or both with percentage to make a fruitful investment??

Regards.

which I see altcoin that many people love is Ethereum because it has its own advantages and so we can invest in Ethereum in the long run for now because I know Ethereum is decreasing, therefore I think now is the right time to invest in Ethereum but EOS is also good for investing

Activity: 224
June 08, 2018, 03:40:43 AM
Of course, I would prefer to invest with ethereum. When compared with EOS, ethereum is a more senior coin that has more experience in crypto. The development of ethereum has also been shown to increase from year to year, it can serve as the reason that ethereum means will continue to increase in value. Ethereum has also pocketed strong investor confidence.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
June 08, 2018, 03:35:52 AM
At the moment, Eos has a lot of problems . I follow the news and work of the Eos team . Now in Eos a lot of bugs

The problem of insufficient scalability is especially important, so EOS is trying to solve it. The prospects are quite obvious, but how well the implementation will be implemented is not yet known.

Activity: 140
June 08, 2018, 03:32:36 AM

Regards.

In my opinion ETH is preferable. It is more profitable and so popular. I
Activity: 196
June 08, 2018, 03:32:26 AM
EOS is highly appreciated, if you want to take the risk to make more profit, EOS is not a bad choice. I invested in the $ 2000 EOS and only sold when it reached $ 6000. Grin Grin
Activity: 155
June 08, 2018, 03:31:18 AM
Both altcoins have huge potential, but at the moment etherium is the leader
Activity: 205
June 08, 2018, 03:28:28 AM
I must admit that eos is one of the most profitable things at the moment, and i have already bought a bunch of them because i trust on them by a lot, but ethereum is, and will always be a wise decision.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
June 08, 2018, 03:25:42 AM
In the digital money market, BTC and ETH have a direct impact on the Altcoin prices. Both BTC and ETH are two potential currencies for investors. If you are confused about ETH and EOS, then surely ETH will be better. Stability and ETH technology are better than EOS.
Activity: 141
June 08, 2018, 03:21:38 AM
At the moment, Eos has a lot of problems . I follow the news and work of the Eos team . Now in Eos a lot of bugs
Activity: 14
June 08, 2018, 02:43:17 AM
Ethereum has great potential in the future so it is suitable for investment, Kiss Kiss EOS is also good but still less competitive with ETH.
Activity: 168
June 08, 2018, 02:41:51 AM
I give my preference to Etherium, etherium long ago on the market and managed to prove myself from the best side
Activity: 96
June 08, 2018, 02:40:04 AM
I think the two cryptocurrencies will have very large upside in the future, so investing in them is a very good choice. The current market is still in a downturn. I think this is the best time to invest in them. When the next bull market arrives, I believe the gains would be massive
Activity: 256
Merit: 1
June 08, 2018, 02:20:24 AM
the rise of eth is earlier than eos, so the increase of eos is faster than eth, so I think if you dare to challenge the better percentage buy more eos, but if you want to be safe with stable profit I suggest more buy ETH.
even in certain countries ETH tops the bitcoin
Activity: 165
June 08, 2018, 02:11:59 AM
The biggest difference between Ethereum and EOS may lie in the design philosophy behind its network. The Ethereum network can be described as an application agnostic, that is, it is specifically designed to be a neutral platform for all potential applications, as described in its design principles document on github: Ethereum “has no characteristics”, "Rejected built-in." This principle reduces application bloat, but still requires many different applications for code reuse. And if the platform itself can provide more commonly used functions, the efficiency of application developers will be improved.

EOS, on the other hand, realizes that many different applications actually require some of the same types of functionality, so it is looking for ways to provide these functions to different applications, such as encryption and blockchain communication tools. Based on this concept, EOS will introduce extensive features such as role-based rights management, WEB toolkits for interface development, self-describing interfaces, self-describing database architectures, and a declarative licensing scheme. As I understand it, EOS provides these features that are particularly effective for simplifying user account generation and management as well as security issues (like claims rights and account recovery).
Activity: 392
June 08, 2018, 02:06:01 AM
I also like Eos as a project, and I'm waiting for a small correction to buy it, in my opinion the price is a little overheated. As for the Ethereum, it is 30% of my portfolio.
Pages:
Jump to: