Author

Topic: 🔥 EO.TRADE 🔥 ECOSYSTEM OF 4 CRYPTO PRODUCTS POWERED BY EO COIN🔥 - page 114. (Read 40160 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Hello, do you planning any conferences? I’d like to see the team in real life

Yes, EO team announced that they will take part on iCoin Summit and IFX EXPO
Activity: 56
Hello, do you planning any conferences? I’d like to see the team in real life
Activity: 252
Have they released the whitepaper? When I was checking it 2 days ago there was only onepager

Yes, take a look https://static.expertoption.com/ico/eo-whitepaper.pdf
They described all the points properly
Activity: 252
Have they released the whitepaper? When I was checking it 2 days ago there was only onepager
Activity: 154
Hi, what plans do you have for next few month? I would like to see some of platforms ready
Have you checked the roadmap? They wrote about plans for the whole 2 years
Where can I see this? The site doesn’t contain it
You are wrong, just scroll down and you will see the roadmap
Oh, right, they have bright plans and good prospects. I will invest a little bit in the start of crowdsale
Activity: 280
Hi, what plans do you have for next few month? I would like to see some of platforms ready
You are wrong, just scroll down and you will see the roadmap
Activity: 56
copper member
Activity: 274
Less than one day left before start of crowd presale! Tomorrow, 16th of April 9:00:00 GMT only at https://eo.trade

copper member

Hello, next step of our roadmap is launch of EO.finance wallet app. It's already in development and development goes pretty fast!
copper member
What if I will use platform without buying tokens – will I be charged for usage?

Hello. You can use our products without buying eo coins. EO coins give certain privileges and can be used for commissions.
Activity: 235
Activity: 140
Can I participate now? Or it’s too early? It’s not clear from the website.
No, crowdsale haven’t started yet. It will start in 2 days, there is a counter on the website
Activity: 18
Can I participate now? Or it’s too early? It’s not clear from the website.
What if I will use platform without buying tokens – will I be charged for usage?
No, token holders only have 50% of fees left and a bit higher profit percentage on ExpertOption
Activity: 101
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
I have a question – is the websites work in one ecosystem or they work separately?
Both. They accepting one universal token, but on the other hand, you don’t have to use all of them. For example, if you just want to read news, go EO.News, other platform won’t disturb you
But the sites have universal design and have one spirit – blockchain. So they are not separately as you said
I just wanted to say that you don’t have to trade if you don’t want it, you can choose your activity and do whatever you want
From this point of view, I’m totally agree with you. Hope team will release other platforms soon!
Activity: 266
I have a question – is the websites work in one ecosystem or they work separately?
Both. They accepting one universal token, but on the other hand, you don’t have to use all of them. For example, if you just want to read news, go EO.News, other platform won’t disturb you
But the sites have universal design and have one spirit – blockchain. So they are not separately as you said
I just wanted to say that you don’t have to trade if you don’t want it, you can choose your activity and do whatever you want
Activity: 154
Activity: 308
Jump to: