Author

Topic: error - page 231. (Read 360500 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 10
December 29, 2013, 09:54:20 PM

http://rpc.muchhash.com

In the pool and my cgminer show 27khash........why so low?

All settings are the same as usual and should be 260kh.

I'm going back to solo even with only 70K bc I see a fork in the future if the op and pool operator allow one pool to have over 90% of the hashrate.

We have to balance it out if major problems are to be avoided.

I agree, we need more competition. Dr. Paul would want it that way Grin

Covshark

I see in the pool you have a good hashrate...are you willing to go solo?  I just mined a coin with 70K hash solo since switching back solo.

I solo mined since the beginning and just jumped on the pool. I don't see much profitability solo mining anymore. As soon as a second pool opens up, i'll jump on there to help increase healthy competition.

Also, we need a giveaway thread to increase awareness of this great coin. If the OP wants to start a giveaway I'll donate a little towards the cause.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
December 29, 2013, 09:53:52 PM

I'm going back to solo even with only 70K bc I see a fork in the future if the op and pool operator allow one pool to have over 90% of the hashrate.

Finally got it up to 260ish kh

How do you do solo mining ? Can't get mine to work.

I will help you...give me a moment though.  Trying to help a couple of others and the pool operator to prevent a fork. 
Where is the Dev???  This is your coin.
December 29, 2013, 09:47:25 PM
Someone please start an irc channel #ronpaulcoin

IT is much easier to help everyone without the posting time limits on the forum.
December 29, 2013, 09:45:08 PM

Covshark

I see in the pool you have a good hashrate...are you willing to go solo?  I just mined a coin with 70K hash solo since switching back solo.
December 29, 2013, 09:34:47 PM
The first GPU Mining pool is now up. Pool site details added to first page.

The pool needs to block registration asap and wait for the pool has rate to drop below 50% of the net hashrate before continuing.

You need more pools or less activity from the one pool that is running.
December 29, 2013, 09:33:18 PM

Activity: 271
December 29, 2013, 09:32:47 PM
What happened to the source? 404 on github.
December 29, 2013, 09:32:18 PM

December 29, 2013, 09:31:12 PM
Can anyone tell me if it's possible to mine it using cpu in cloud? I have 10 droplets available (debian x64)

Thanks a lot Smiley

anyone?

I'll give 5K Doges to the person who will tell me how to start mining Paul in cloud using cpu, Is it even possible(I dont think it is Cheesy)

Answer: Download wallet and move the ronpaulcoin.conf -file into the same folder with the wallet. Run wallet and go to "Help" ->"Debug" and when you are in console write this: addnode 108.61.83.36:9027 onetry

Really?  so add a node to sync the wallet-qt and viola you are mining in the cloud?
Activity: 112
December 29, 2013, 09:29:08 PM
Can anyone tell me if it's possible to mine it using cpu in cloud? I have 10 droplets available (debian x64)

Thanks a lot Smiley

anyone?

I'll give 5K Doges to the person who will tell me how to start mining Paul in cloud using cpu, Is it even possible(I dont think it is Cheesy)

Answer: Download wallet and move the ronpaulcoin.conf -file into the same folder with the wallet. Run wallet and go to "Help" ->"Debug" and when you are in console write this: addnode 108.61.83.36:9027 onetry
December 29, 2013, 09:26:37 PM

December 29, 2013, 09:23:11 PM

Thanks a lot Smiley

anyone?

I have never done it, but if you are able to set up cpuminer in the cloud then of course it is possible.

I have done it before with cpuminer and doges coins  but I tried doing same thing with http://rpc.muchhash.com and It didn't work. It does mine I can see kh/s and everything but the pool is just not accepting it..
I think the pool is GPU Only, is there any way I could mine it solo in cloud?

pm me
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
December 29, 2013, 09:22:23 PM
Well, the third download of the wallet was successful. I created the ronpaulcoin.conf file and it synchronized. Not bad for a newbie. No, to try some solo mining. Pools are nice. But, with a low difficulty it's nice to seeing blocks accepted.
Activity: 112
December 29, 2013, 09:17:27 PM
Can I mine this with cudaminer? What is the correct including for .bat file to muchcash.com-pool? Ty for help!
Activity: 907
Merit: 1003
December 29, 2013, 09:13:23 PM
haven't even read a damn thing.. it's the ron paul coin.. i'm in. premine 100000 blocks i don't f'in care. i'm in.
Luckily it's not only a badass coin but it's also not premined. You are in the right place my friend.
December 29, 2013, 09:12:19 PM
I would dearly appreciate any and all donations to keep this coin going! Ron Paul best Paul.

RQZ3nGKK18PHqew6TSS9CBJ85fX5VLARaN

How is donating to you going to keep the coin going?  Not to long ago you were offering to purchase some.
December 29, 2013, 09:10:45 PM

Thanks a lot Smiley

anyone?

I have never done it, but if you are able to set up cpuminer in the cloud then of course it is possible.
Activity: 907
Merit: 1003
December 29, 2013, 09:10:00 PM
wallet is not synching, says no block source available and i did allow it through.. moving on to the other coin of the moment for now. i won't be like some and ask for donations because i'm not smart enough to figure it out though..
You have to grab the ronpaulcoin.conf file and put it in the right folder so the windows client will find the seeds. Follow the instructions on the first page including the conf file and you will be set in no time
December 29, 2013, 09:09:08 PM
If only his channel and curriculum websites accepted his own coins...

It might just require and approach to make it a possibility.
Activity: 420
December 29, 2013, 09:07:01 PM
I would dearly appreciate any and all donations to keep this coin going! Ron Paul best Paul.

RQZ3nGKK18PHqew6TSS9CBJ85fX5VLARaN

Jump to: