Pages:
Author

Topic: error - page 41. (Read 360500 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
February 11, 2014, 11:54:57 PM
Every coin that has good community and when it has also good dev. => will not die.
So RPC needs new events, news from dev and very active community. And it will survive.

Devs are MIA
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
February 11, 2014, 11:49:32 PM
Every coin that has good community and when it has also good dev. => will not die.
So RPC needs new events, news from dev and very active community. And it will survive.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
February 11, 2014, 09:14:19 PM

Hey Ron Paul Coin thread, looking for a place to mine RPC? Join us at Chunky Pool!

• Brand new dashboard/homepage!
  • No fees
  • SSL encryption
  • Custom MPOS layout
  • Support and a wonderful community @ irc.freenode.net #chunky
  • We are equipped to withstand thousands of workers
  • Excellent stability and uptime

Pools
  • Dogecoin - port 3333
  • Earthcoin - port 3334
  • RonPaulCoin - port 3335
  • Lottocoin - port 3336
  • Stablecoin - port 3337
  • 42coin - port 3338
  • Digibyte - port 3339
  • Litecoin - port 3340
  • Klondikecoin - port 3341
  • Leafcoin - port 3342
  • Potcoin - port 4200
  • Multiport - port 6666

We are miners just like you. We started this pool because we were sick of trying to find pools that didn't go down all the time. We are committed to making a better mining environment for you and for ourselves.

https://pool.chunky.ms/
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1132
February 11, 2014, 08:09:09 PM

Volumes? There aren't volumes to sell. RPC is rare. Only 22000 exists! RPC gains value by holding. To me it's long term investment.

What the hell?  Do you not get it about what 'volume' means?  

It doesn't mean the numbers are big or small; it means that the amount being traded is large or small compared to the total amount of the money supply.

Trading a 'large' volume in a 22K coin issue requires only 1/1000 the number of coins that trading a 'large' volume in a 22M coin issue requires.  

Being numbered differently has absolutely nothing to do with whether something is 'safe from pump & dump' or how it reacts to the sale of some given percentage of its market cap.  Expecting that it might is like expecting something to fall faster because it's painted green.

Activity: 23
Merit: 10
February 11, 2014, 08:06:00 PM
A strong reminder, http://ronpaulcoin.cryptotycoons.com/RPCForum/ is likely where this coin will rise or fall. The community coming up with new innovation, support, and promotion.

I feel like a broken record but this coin had zero premine so everything will need to be community driven.
February 11, 2014, 06:48:25 PM
I'm guessing that you were not holding quark, infinitecoin, primecoin, or any of the other alts that were very low value before the last big wave.  If you were, you wouldn't need to ask.

Anyway, I don't expect you to get it ymer.  I expect you to miss the boat.   have a nice day.

When (if?) bitcoin goes on its next 1000% tear, as it has done regularly thus far, the value of many altcoins will go with it, possibly lagging behind a bit, as before.  Each new wave of enthusiasm brings many new adopters (buyers).  As in the Nov/Dec wave, many altcoins should see percentage gains far, far surpassing bitcoin as newcomers look for less expensive alternatives and the chance to hold many coins.  I expect RonPaulCoin to be amongst them.

In other words, this is the time to stock up on RonPaulCoin and hang tight for the next big wave.  It may be coming as soon as May.

My crystal ball says that we will continue to see big adoption waves in bitcoin for at least the next 3 years.  Anyone that bought RPC now and is still holding it in 3 years will likely have a very big smile on their face. 

if bitcoin goes up 1000% and RPC follows it, then RPC will still be worth 0.01 BTC...

What's your point?

So no explanation on how 1000% increment in BTC would = 10000% increment in RPC, ok.
legendary
Merit: 1000
February 11, 2014, 05:52:45 PM
When (if?) bitcoin goes on its next 1000% tear, as it has done regularly thus far, the value of many altcoins will go with it, possibly lagging behind a bit, as before.  Each new wave of enthusiasm brings many new adopters (buyers).  As in the Nov/Dec wave, many altcoins should see percentage gains far, far surpassing bitcoin as newcomers look for less expensive alternatives and the chance to hold many coins.  I expect RonPaulCoin to be amongst them.

In other words, this is the time to stock up on RonPaulCoin and hang tight for the next big wave.  It may be coming as soon as May.

My crystal ball says that we will continue to see big adoption waves in bitcoin for at least the next 3 years.  Anyone that bought RPC now and is still holding it in 3 years will likely have a very big smile on their face. 

if bitcoin goes up 1000% and RPC follows it, then RPC will still be worth 0.01 BTC...

What's your point?

It would be 0.1 or more BTC.

The issue is not the coin itself but the deafening silence of the developers that makes people unsure of where RPC is going in the future. This naturally cause panic among the holders who are selling. Those who spread their eggs in many baskets, like myself, have no need to panic.
Activity: 321
February 11, 2014, 05:09:13 PM
I'm guessing that you were not holding quark, infinitecoin, primecoin, or any of the other alts that were very low value before the last big wave.  If you were, you wouldn't need to ask.

Anyway, I don't expect you to get it ymer.  I expect you to miss the boat.   have a nice day.

What's your point?
February 11, 2014, 04:54:21 PM

What's your point?
Activity: 321
February 11, 2014, 04:49:40 PM

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !
February 11, 2014, 04:05:43 PM
Sold all my RPC > 40 bucks. Saved myself 0.5 rpc for the "just in case". See you again next year RPC Smiley
February 11, 2014, 03:55:18 PM
RIP Ron Paul Coin, sucks to be a bag holder  Sad
Activity: 196
February 11, 2014, 10:14:10 AM
I built some bridges to the Ron Paul Community, forwarded an invitation for the Crypto Currency Convention in NYC and did not even get a response. I do not want to be overly critical, but much could be better managed.
legendary
February 11, 2014, 08:42:38 AM
OMG.  Shocked

I walk away from crypto-land for a few weeks for work, come back here today and... aaaaahh!! What the hell happened to RPC?!?!

Did Ron molest someone or something? I never thought RPC would get this low!

Same, early ass miner here. Wtf happened?
I'll buy a couple more tho, the potential is big, no way it will stay this fcking low.

That's what I announced here 2 weeks ago (or maybe 3 ?). There's much more RPC on the market each day since the fork, so there's a lot more dumper, and the price do plummet because of this.
But we should soon see the bottom from where the coin will be able to rise again if there's enough people having faith in it.

I knew the price would fall (hence my apprehension to forking and diff adjustment), but not this much. I liked the fact this coin became a bitch to mine between dumps, it made the coin harder to obtain and kept the price somewhat stable.

Hopefully this is just a minor blip. All alts with the exception of Doge look like they have been spiraling recently.

I was right there in the mix as well.  It has been dropping like a lead balloon since onaboat began pushing his agenda for a hardfork (save the cryptsy listing) under the guise of it preventing pumping and dumping.  I called for it to drop even lower than it is now.  I feel bad for those who are still holding coins from before it's ~$40 peak 2 different times because they were lied to by the powers that be.

No one lied. Onaboat voiced the opinion of the community, everyone wanted a fork.  If we didn't fork the coin would have immediately died because it was unminable, and transcations could not be completed. This price drop has nothing to do with the fork, this drop is due to lack of interest atm. With BTC drama, and new coins launching daily, people overlook it or move on. Its following the path of every other new coin. A bunch of hype out the door, followed by a crash, and if the community continues on, and develops some sort of need and ecosystem for the coin it will spike back up. Otherwise, it'll gradually drop.

What this coin needs is an active commuinity. A deadicated storefront. A few more games. And a real relationship with the Ron Paul Community. The prospect of getting close wtih the RP community is what built all of this coins hype and initial value. Since it never really happened the price fell.

The £64,000 question is where are the developers? Are they busy developing something?
Activity: 910
February 11, 2014, 08:26:04 AM
OMG.  Shocked

I walk away from crypto-land for a few weeks for work, come back here today and... aaaaahh!! What the hell happened to RPC?!?!

I'll buy a couple more tho, the potential is big, no way it will stay this fcking low.

That's what I announced here 2 weeks ago (or maybe 3 ?). There's much more RPC on the market each day since the fork, so there's a lot more dumper, and the price do plummet because of this.
But we should soon see the bottom from where the coin will be able to rise again if there's enough people having faith in it.

I knew the price would fall (hence my apprehension to forking and diff adjustment), but not this much. I liked the fact this coin became a bitch to mine between dumps, it made the coin harder to obtain and kept the price somewhat stable.

Hopefully this is just a minor blip. All alts with the exception of Doge look like they have been spiraling recently.

I was right there in the mix as well.  It has been dropping like a lead balloon since onaboat began pushing his agenda for a hardfork (save the cryptsy listing) under the guise of it preventing pumping and dumping.  I called for it to drop even lower than it is now.  I feel bad for those who are still holding coins from before it's ~$40 peak 2 different times because they were lied to by the powers that be.

No one lied. Onaboat voiced the opinion of the community, everyone wanted a fork.  If we didn't fork the coin would have immediately died because it was unminable, and transcations could not be completed. This price drop has nothing to do with the fork, this drop is due to lack of interest atm. With BTC drama, and new coins launching daily, people overlook it or move on. Its following the path of every other new coin. A bunch of hype out the door, followed by a crash, and if the community continues on, and develops some sort of need and ecosystem for the coin it will spike back up. Otherwise, it'll gradually drop.

What this coin needs is an active commuinity. A deadicated storefront. A few more games. And a real relationship with the Ron Paul Community. The prospect of getting close wtih the RP community is what built all of this coins hype and initial value. Since it never really happened the price fell.

Activity: 434
February 11, 2014, 01:29:06 AM
OMG.  Shocked

I was right there in the mix as well.  It has been dropping like a lead balloon since onaboat began pushing his agenda for a hardfork (save the cryptsy listing) under the guise of it preventing pumping and dumping.  I called for it to drop even lower than it is now.  I feel bad for those who are still holding coins from before it's ~$40 peak 2 different times because they were lied to by the powers that be.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
February 11, 2014, 01:12:13 AM

Hey Ron Paul Coin thread, looking for a place to mine RPC? Join us at Chunky Pool!

Here's a little more info:

• Brand new dashboard/homepage!
  • 0% fees forever, not just "for now"
  • SSL encryption
  • Custom MPOS layout
  • Support and a wonderful community @ irc.freenode.net #chunky
  • We are equipped to withstand thousands of workers
  • Excellent stability and uptime

We also provide many other coin pools!

One account fits all
We have modified MPOS to provide a multipool experience. You only have to create one account, and that account is shared among all of our coin instances. Unlike some other multipools, and since we're on top of MPOS, we offer you complete transparency about provided shares, found blocks and much more!

Pools
  • Dogecoin - port 3333
  • Earthcoin - port 3334
  • RonPaulCoin - port 3335
  • Lottocoin - port 3336
  • Stablecoin - port 3337
  • 42coin - port 3338
  • Digibyte - port 3339
  • Litecoin - port 3340
  • Klondikecoin - port 3341
  • Leafcoin - port 3342
  • Potcoin - port 4200
  • Multiport - port 6666

And perhaps the biggest reason of all: we are miners just like you. We started this pool because we were sick of trying to find pools that didn't go down all the time. We are committed to making a better mining environment for you and for ourselves.

https://pool.chunky.ms/
Activity: 476
February 10, 2014, 09:23:04 AM
Is this coin dead already ?
I had all my hope. It is time to jump the train while I can.

Yep... I have jumped ship... Its bit late already but better than never!

relax people, you are the ones causing the price to fall by selling at any price....

Buyers will pay what it costs, by selling cheap you just make the price drop...

this is not true....actually by not selling at all ... there is no trading volume, and this makes the price drop.
Volumes? There aren't volumes to sell. RPC is rare. Only 22000 exists! RPC gains value by holding. To me it's long term investment.

Teracide, I was trying to tell you earlier - if you DON'T sell low, and only sell high, then no one can buy your coins for such a low price - selling low CANNOT make the price higher.

Sellers set the price.
Activity: 154
February 10, 2014, 02:24:42 AM
Is this coin dead already ?
I had all my hope. It is time to jump the train while I can.

Yep... I have jumped ship... Its bit late already but better than never!

relax people, you are the ones causing the price to fall by selling at any price....

Buyers will pay what it costs, by selling cheap you just make the price drop...

this is not true....actually by not selling at all ... there is no trading volume, and this makes the price drop.
Activity: 154
February 09, 2014, 11:31:31 PM
I have faith in RPC Smiley I've had one of my miners locked on it since I first started mining. I don't particularly know anything about Ron Paul himself (or care), but I like the work the dev has put into it, I like it's rarity, and the community is decent too... just smaller. That's okay though, long live RPC!
Pages:
Jump to: